+ Reply to Thread
Page 163 of 170 FirstFirst ... 63 113 153 161 162 163 164 165 ... LastLast
Results 1,621 to 1,630 of 1695

Thread: Some Money Management and Trading Tips from my experience.

Junior Member zoog is an unknown quantity at this point zoog's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    for making a consistent profit is essential that you happen to be experienced knowledge is power after all. make it a point to read the ebook forex
    strategy trading to get forex knowledge.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Junior Member tajerulminar is an unknown quantity at this point tajerulminar's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    ya i agree with you.i always try to obey this role.but some times i lost control and take incorrect decision.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned speculator is an unknown quantity at this point speculator's Avatar
    Thanks
    Best money management is like below in my view :

Fixed asset like land , apartment , gold : 20 -40 %
    Fixed income asset : like bond , bank deposit : 20-30 %
    Equity investment : like share or own business : 20-30 %
    Trading investment : like forex : 10-15 %

you may differ, my personal opinion only

Member ayusri will become famous soon enough ayusri's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by yogadavid View Post
    in this business are advanced techniques alone are not sufficient because the experience is quite mature too influential. I also had this, studying the movement and mencaari treding know from the other side
    management in forex trading is very important and should be owned by all traders because no one can guarantee that the trading profits by akn sellau trading capital management will be set according to a predetermined direction, forex trading ak we can do well if we are trading in accordance direction that we set before trading forex in an orderly way would be easy we make for the better, the rules and strategies alone will not be able to make our trade flourish without management's use of funds that it will also include stoplos to protect our capital from a bankrupt and exhausted make our trading is in vain, with funds directed managerment we can rise from the loss well and as quickly as we rise from adversity we've ever felt, I also had to run out of capital los but can take no lessons karen a trading technique that could gain up to one hundred percent then I use trading by trading arrangements under the direction and mangement of funds and at los los leave and one day be lucky and it turned out very good trade with the orderly management of this fund.

Banned yogesh is a splendid one to behold yogesh is a splendid one to behold yogesh is a splendid one to behold yogesh is a splendid one to behold yogesh is a splendid one to behold yogesh is a splendid one to behold yogesh is a splendid one to behold yogesh is a splendid one to behold yogesh's Avatar
    Thanks
    I think we should never deposit all our capital and should keep a major portion safer because any unpredictable may happen in market at any time and we may get highly attractive opportunity and we shall have to regret if we are not having money to trade then.

Banned speculator is an unknown quantity at this point speculator's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by atif58 View Post
    While doing trading Always follow these 5 point to be a profitable trader

1) Never change number of lots your trading for a particular month,use a fixed lot size for each trade,it will help you take same decision for each trade and easier money management.

2) Always count the pips first you have made,money will be banked automatically.

3)Manage your funds in a best you can,consider every trade as a risk.

4)Always keep a target for you trades, remember we cant catch every move of market but idea is to make consistent profit so don't expect huge profits in short period of time.

5)Always try to jump in market when a trend is going to start,never jump in running trend.
    thank you for the post. i am disagree about point 1. i think instead of fixed lot in a month, fixed % of equity most appropriate. personal opinion only.

Member darksaimon is on a distinguished road darksaimon's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    often this is necessary to trade same i use ichimoku for trading and when i greet a effective sign than i use large lots and when i perceive asthenic signalise at that experience i use samll lot situation. So for me everything depend on the venture interested.

Member ermaniso2011 has a spectacular aura about ermaniso2011 has a spectacular aura about ermaniso2011 has a spectacular aura about ermaniso2011's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    and also we should not over trade and not loss control over our trades.some times l am keeping on opening new positions and it is getting very hard to follow them specially if different pairs.so l advise to trade with one or two pairs at a time so that you can still analyze the pair and you can decide if you have to add trades or quit or open opposition trades.

Senior Member sammy is on a distinguished road sammy's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    thanx mate. the tips were very useful specially the last one. i have realised it too in my short forex experience. we should never jump in in the middle of a trend as that will lead to risk of not reaching our take profit line. hats off bro.

Member sparkle is an unknown quantity at this point sparkle's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    This is good tips for money management. if anyone maintains this 5 tips he must gainer. i think 5 number tips is very impotent like than other. so we must obey this tips for better feedback.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 163 of 170 FirstFirst ... 63 113 153 161 162 163 164 165 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (7)