+ Reply to Thread
Page 160 of 170 FirstFirst ... 60 110 150 158 159 160 161 162 ... LastLast
Results 1,591 to 1,600 of 1695

Thread: Some Money Management and Trading Tips from my experience.

Member tashnotashi will become famous soon enough tashnotashi's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by atif58 View Post
    While doing trading Always follow these 5 point to be a profitable trader

1) Never change number of lots your trading for a particular month,use a fixed lot size for each trade,it will help you take same decision for each trade and easier money management.

2) Always count the pips first you have made,money will be banked automatically.

3)Manage your funds in a best you can,consider every trade as a risk.

4)Always keep a target for you trades, remember we cant catch every move of market but idea is to make consistent profit so don't expect huge profits in short period of time.

5)Always try to jump in market when a trend is going to start,never jump in running trend.
    hmm thank you my dear jo app ne apna experince ham se share kiya ha main bhi es jesi post ki talash main hota houn wese app es main money mangement ki jo tips share kiye haen na ye kafi mugh ko pasand aye hane or main en ko zaror aazmoun ga

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member xomes is on a distinguished road xomes's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by kamot View Post
    This is a real great mark to distribute I believe justification here you bed described how can we care our probability in an easier way & I think this should be preserved by all to transform flourishing. Thanks for your job.
    Right , managenemnet is the success key in forex we must make sure that we deal with it as a forex traders. This emotion have eaten many of the traders deeply with out them knowing deep root of their problem. We need to controll this greed so that we should get through into achievement.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned Dragon is an unknown quantity at this point Dragon's Avatar
    Thanks
    this is your expericence. Oh, my guy. what a useful tips for traders like me. Anyway. i want to tell you that. thank you very much for post. And i hope that you can give more useful information like these.

---------- Post added at 03:50 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:57 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by freaky1212 View Post
    Having a good concept of money management is important in maximizing profit. Money management is an important weapon in minimizing profit loss in forex . Many traders neglect money management which result to loss.
    ii can say that your way to trade i very interesting to learn. But in my opinion, you shuold use stop loss to be sure that your account is not empty. Any way, it is the best tool to help us to protect our account

---------- Post added at 03:57 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:50 PM ----------

Today, forex is very popular with us, so there are many people like it as a way to earn money. in result, there are many ways for whom, who intend to take money from wallit trader when they do not understand clearly about it. So, please carefully, my friend

Senior Member vijai21 is an unknown quantity at this point vijai21's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Never change number of lots your trading for a particular month,use a fixed lot size for each trade,it will help you take same decision for each trade and easier money management.
    i think we can change our lot size according to our condition on trading.for example if we are in profit and also our current lot size is 2 then we can increase lot size to 2.2 depends on our capital.

Senior Member eraesh is on a distinguished road eraesh's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    very important points to remember. it is really hard to catch all the trends in the market and predict. but with careful decision making you can make consistent profit all the time.

Member joget has a spectacular aura about joget has a spectacular aura about joget's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    5)Always try to jump in market when a trend is going to start,never jump in running trend.
    how do you know about it?
    to this day I still struggle to find or determine an initial beginning of a trend. beginning of a trend would be clearly visible after the trend is running. so how do you to detect and find out about it? if you can please share it.

Member kamot is an unknown quantity at this point kamot's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    This is a real great mark to distribute I believe justification here you bed described how can we care our probability in an easier way & I think this should be preserved by all to transform flourishing. Thanks for your job.

Member challenger ab is an unknown quantity at this point challenger ab's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by hendarto View Post
    yes, money management is a way to survive in the forex business, because good strategy requires money management should be good as well, we can control the trade well. so we can keep the focus in analyzing.

yes we all agree with money management it,s still the best method to earn good and avoid risks and loss because if you know about famous and success trader all talk about control money because it make you use good lot with good strategy and good leverage

Member hendarto is an unknown quantity at this point hendarto's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    yes, money management is a way to survive in the forex business, because good strategy requires money management should be good as well, we can control the trade well. so we can keep the focus in analyzing.

Member rayhansobhan112 is an unknown quantity at this point rayhansobhan112's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    forex money management is a process though the trader manage their account .Forex money management is very important for trader. A good money management to help protect you account byankarkaptasi. If you follow good money management is very lo risk of capital loss.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 160 of 170 FirstFirst ... 60 110 150 158 159 160 161 162 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (7)