+ Reply to Thread
Page 159 of 170 FirstFirst ... 59 109 149 157 158 159 160 161 169 ... LastLast
Results 1,581 to 1,590 of 1695

Thread: Some Money Management and Trading Tips from my experience.

Member syahroni is an unknown quantity at this point syahroni's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by Busy420 View Post
    t know that money management and trading is an important for forex, it can determinne success or failure of a trader. I also keep mind my target.
    I do not affected any condition. ALLtime i follow the the rule of forex trading.
    This article will create some disagreements and Debates around the trading community. I would like to remind all of you That this article on money management is based on my own trading experiences. It was written to expose some Truths and some Myths surrounding the topic of managing capital. It is intended to share my perspective. If you want to disagree, be rude, or argue about this article by writing long comments and emails, I will not be responding or entering a discussion. I repeat, this article is written from my own experiences and is how I trade and is how many pro's trade, what you are taught about money management is usually 'lies' invented by the industry to help you lose your money "slower" so That can make-commission brokers / spreads from you. Most information on money management is complete lies and will not work in the real world, trust me .. everything I talk about on this website is based on real world application, not theory.

---------- Post added at 09:20 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:18 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by syahroni View Post
    This article will create some disagreements and Debates around the trading community. I would like to remind all of you That this article on money management is based on my own trading experiences. It was written to expose some Truths and some Myths surrounding the topic of managing capital. It is intended to share my perspective. If you want to disagree, be rude, or argue about this article by writing long comments and emails, I will not be responding or entering a discussion. I repeat, this article is written from my own experiences and is how I trade and is how many pro's trade, what you are taught about money management is usually 'lies' invented by the industry to help you lose your money "slower" so That can make-commission brokers / spreads from you. Most information on money management is complete lies and will not work in the real world, trust me .. everything I talk about on this website is based on real world application, not theory.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member Busy420 is an unknown quantity at this point Busy420's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    t know that money management and trading is an important for forex, it can determinne success or failure of a trader. I also keep mind my target.
    I do not affected any condition. ALLtime i follow the the rule of forex trading.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member jimloveski will become famous soon enough jimloveski's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I can't see Money managment rules here but those are some good advices for new traders. 'Manage your funds in a best you can' - this is right but what does it mean? What risk per trade do you use? 2% ? 5% ? Please add something about it. Anyway Good thread. Well done.

Member sugik is an unknown quantity at this point sugik's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by imran View Post
    you have dexcribed how can we manage our risk in an easier way and I think this should be maintained by all to become successful. So for me everything depend on the risk involved.
    for me forex is a business that is very dangerous, but on the other hand the forex market is also a very lucrative market and the comparison is 50% -50% is very realistic and I think all businesses are the same

Banned cozard007 is on a distinguished road cozard007's Avatar
    Thanks
    Learn your trades and applies what you learn without wavering, by this the main thing that is requires a better account management for the right mind and action to prosper here.

Member khanam liza is an unknown quantity at this point khanam liza's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    At first i want to say thanks for the tips. Every trade know that trading not so easy things and the loses also not same .All the time loss will be come in a new angle. If u want to make consistent profit then u have sound knowledge of money management . Other wise u can not analysis the loses and overcome the losses

Member ahmdadafa is an unknown quantity at this point ahmdadafa's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I believe that these are good tips for every one and in my view most importants tips is to always see the trends before opening yours positions and because it will give you the right direction sand will indicates the adoptions of the correct procedures !!!

Member dalaxapola is an unknown quantity at this point dalaxapola's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    The money managements is too helpful in the trading then it would be wises at all if it is not done and My best suggestions we have to use his money managements so that our money can be set as closely as possible in orders to fundes the trading of our lives really !!

Junior Member mou3ad15 is an unknown quantity at this point mou3ad15's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    1) Never change number of lots your trading for a particular month,use a fixed lot size for each trade,it will help you take same decision for each trade and easier money management.
    I think that his is the most great advice about money management, because changing of lot size each trade will not help you at all to make good decision because your ex-experience will not help because of the diffrent lot size
    thank you for the tips bro

Member kltbanptbnyab is an unknown quantity at this point kltbanptbnyab's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I believe that Those who are new in here and this post help them really very match and this tips gained from your experiences help to manages money and this kind of the trading and in this trading the money managements is an essentials thinks and everybody should have a good targets !!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 159 of 170 FirstFirst ... 59 109 149 157 158 159 160 161 169 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (7)