+ Reply to Thread
Page 157 of 170 FirstFirst ... 57 107 147 155 156 157 158 159 167 ... LastLast
Results 1,561 to 1,570 of 1695

Thread: Some Money Management and Trading Tips from my experience.

Banned Borhan107 is an unknown quantity at this point Borhan107's Avatar
    Thanks
    Yea it is vyry good post. Your trading experience is very nice and it can be helpfull to your trade life. Every trader should obey this tradin experience. As a result we perfect our tradin stragy.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member The Queen is an unknown quantity at this point The Queen's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    If there is anyone making profit and cool money from forex trading, then i am one of the few profitable traders. Though i make little profit, but this is because of my investmet. If i had much more investment, then i will be making much more profit. If you want to make profit, then you must deal with your greed.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member ahsankhan is on a distinguished road ahsankhan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by atif58 View Post
    While doing trading Always follow these 5 point to be a profitable trader

1) Never change number of lots your trading for a particular month,use a fixed lot size for each trade,it will help you take same decision for each trade and easier money management.

2) Always count the pips first you have made,money will be banked automatically.

3)Manage your funds in a best you can,consider every trade as a risk.

4)Always keep a target for you trades, remember we cant catch every move of market but idea is to make consistent profit so don't expect huge profits in short period of time.

5)Always try to jump in market when a trend is going to start,never jump in running trend.
    this is a very good post to share i think cause here you have described how can we manage our risk in an easier way and i think this should be maintained by all to become successfull.....

Banned Baby D is an unknown quantity at this point Baby D's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by mizivai View Post
    I hope that, money management is helpful in trading then it would be wise at all if it is not done. My best suggestion we have to use his money management so that our money can be set as closely as possible in order to fund the trading of our lives.
    management is all there, but this needs to be more a matter of risk management, because many traders forget about risk and always remember with profit.

Member banglamade is an unknown quantity at this point banglamade's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    whatever, we do to forex, nothing will be in vain, when we invest time and effort and thought, would lead us to success, and on the other hand, we should be able to find a strategy that can generate a consistent profit, and Do not ever stop learning to be successful in this market.

Member expartman is an unknown quantity at this point expartman's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    maintain good concept of money management is important in maximizing profit. Money management is an important weapon in minimizing profit loss in forex . Many traders neglect money management which result to loss.

Senior Member sadhan43 is an unknown quantity at this point sadhan43's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    This is a great put up to be able to disclose I feel bring about right here you have defined how are going to we tend to deal with your associated risk in an less complicated method.Extremely me something be determined by some associated danger included.

Member antosco is on a distinguished road antosco's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Money management is one of the successful way of trading forex if we follow money management rule, we would be able to succeed since we would only be taking lesser risk and ensuring that we are not being greedy when we are trading to avoid loss.

Banned alamFX is an unknown quantity at this point alamFX's Avatar
    Thanks
    USD/CAD went wrong , tips on money management trading discussion... I am actually looking for any tips comments from some of the experienced traders.. i am wondering if there is anything wrong with my money management.

Banned norix will become famous soon enough norix's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by profit50pips View Post
    Money Management will be adjusted to our condition right now, so if we suffered some losses, we won't take too much losses.
    how much capital it has?
    from there we can see how many lots that will be in use in commerce that can not be longer than the risk capital that will be found
    the risk is too great to make a mess management implementation

+ Reply to Thread
Page 157 of 170 FirstFirst ... 57 107 147 155 156 157 158 159 167 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (7)