+ Reply to Thread
Page 15 of 170 FirstFirst ... 5 13 14 15 16 17 25 65 115 ... LastLast

Thread: Some Money Management and Trading Tips from my experience.

Senior Member digimon is on a distinguished road digimon's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    This is a very good recommendation and is very good for everyone in all transaction periods. in my encounter of currency trading in the market, I would say money management control is one of the business abilities that must be used so that one can become a better trading investor. and money management is a very important thing to do in the forex business. if you want to enlarge your forex business, you may not withdraw all the profits you get from trading, but you must set aside up to 70% to become your main capital. Big capital means big profits ...

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member husnul is on a distinguished road husnul's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    hello friends about your post, I think this is a very good post to share. I think because here you have explained how we can manage our risk in an easier way and I think this must be maintained by everyone to be successful. Thank you for your post. Thank you for your attention and keep trading and plan and good monthly targets for trading if we do this we get good results from forex because we produce slowly if we set plans and targets like if we have $ 100 capital we decide this we get $ 50 for this we trade in low volumes and risk is free for us

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member cadamkhan will become famous soon enough cadamkhan will become famous soon enough cadamkhan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Yes this is a very important money management tip that everyone must follow. I also think we should calculate profit and loss in terms of pips, We should not risk more than 1% in any trade, we must change our lot size often, we must save a portion of our profit as a reserve for future trading and always find an entry point when market trends start to change. and this is an important post that you shared. How can we manage our risk and make a profit by trading all the methods you have shared. Your post can help us to find success in our trading life. Your post is very helpful. Thank you for that.

Member koreanfx has a spectacular aura about koreanfx has a spectacular aura about koreanfx's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    man can learn forex in depth so he knows well about forex and in this way a person can lose not lose money. so newcomers must learn about this business and then invest in forex because trading humans can manage cash and manage risks in forex also know tips in forex trading and whatever is the essentail for trading similar i use ichimoku for trading and when i feel communication effective than I use large lots and when I undergo soft signaling in that indication I use samll lot filler.

Member nidji will become famous soon enough nidji will become famous soon enough nidji's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Why not? We are all suited to managing money, it is still the best method to get fair risks and losses and avoid because if you know everything except famous traders and stars all talk all except controlling money because you get into using fair proportions with a fair strategy and fair power. and control is carried out as easily as possible. This must be compared with several transaction procedures using each trader 's knowledge techniques on the use of economic controls so that we can apply the appropriate self-discipline that we carry out with our reliability as investors. It is not wrong to place orders.

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to nidji For This Useful Post:

bhai ali (2019-11-19), Unregistered (1)

Member maksibanu has a spectacular aura about maksibanu has a spectacular aura about maksibanu's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I highly appreciate all of these guidelines and must ensure that they are compatible with the buying and selling attitude, as well as all the main provisions in this way to reduce their risks, as well as shortages and permanent and regular income for the offer to beginners. These are very useful tips for novice entrepreneurs before buying and selling very well. especially because we know that Forex currency trading is not only easy to do, it is the best and has been done by beginners like me and it is a good partner to trade especially for beginners who are starting out in the market. in any type of business risk it must be in foreign exchange risk more than any other business. If you are an expert trader & your strategy is good then you can reduce this type of risk.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to maksibanu For This Useful Post:

bhai ali (2019-11-19)

Member wahaji will become famous soon enough wahaji will become famous soon enough wahaji's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Since there has not been much mention about trader psychology, let me be the first to recommend good learning material for this topic. r / forex on reddit and profiforex have very concise pages about trader psychology on their website. These resources help me calm my nerves every time I string a number of losses, help me stay on track with my plan and help me follow up and this is a very cork transfer to share. I think the justification here is that you are describing how we can treat our essays in an easier way and I consider this to be preserved by all to get a roar. Thank you for your writer.

10. The Following User Says Thank You to wahaji For This Useful Post:

captainfx (2019-11-16)

Member BCA is on a distinguished road BCA's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    In the forex market, trading tips are very important and good money management. If a trader knows the trading tips and whether he can do good money management, then he can succeed in the forex market. Every experienced trader can manage money and know the perfect trading tips on the market. So it is necessary to succeed in the market. and I will add some statements from experts ... they say that the best money management is only 2% of our margin trading ... that is the best way to trade ... using that we can have 500 pips on our margins to hold losses us ... that means we won't get margin calls ... our account will save from margin calls

12. The Following User Says Thank You to BCA For This Useful Post:

captainfx (2019-11-16)

Member finda will become famous soon enough finda's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I strongly have the same opinion as you, but your use must be remembered forever. Because of the right age, what time we don't falter to find souks is a strategy, namely how we can benefit from creation, and close it when profit time is maximized. This is problematic, but we must be able to find out so that it is not forever and one day finds traffic jams in recurring losses.

Member suzana is a jewel in the rough suzana is a jewel in the rough suzana is a jewel in the rough suzana's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    And also we must not be greater than trade and not lose more control than our trade. The quantity of my age continues to open up in the position of the mint condition and is getting tougher to be attracted to them especially if the couple is unique. to trade with a solitary or two pairs beside the moment so as to make it easier you can still investigate two pairs and you can decide whether you include to add trade or empty or oppose opposition trade.

15. The Following User Says Thank You to suzana For This Useful Post:

Unregistered (1)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 15 of 170 FirstFirst ... 5 13 14 15 16 17 25 65 115 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (7)