+ Reply to Thread
Page 10 of 170 FirstFirst ... 8 9 10 11 12 20 60 110 ... LastLast

Thread: Some Money Management and Trading Tips from my experience.

Member sangar has a spectacular aura about sangar has a spectacular aura about sangar's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    You have most likely heard that a great many people who endeavor Forex trading wind up losing cash. There's a decent explanation behind this, and the reason is basically that the vast majority ponder trading in the wrong light. The vast majority come into the businesses with doubtful desires, for example, supposing they are going to stop their occupations after a month of trading or supposing they are going to transform $1,000 into $100,000 in a couple of months.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member resham has a spectacular aura about resham has a spectacular aura about resham's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Money management is a way to manage finances or pattern that we have, a good money management is a must-have for any trader. With the money we would have a capital management is maintained on a margin call. This applies to both small and large investors. Does not matter how big your capital, the most important is good money management. I find that these are very important money management tips which everyone must follow.I also think we must calculate our profit and loss in terms of pips,We must never risk more than 1% in any trade,we must changed ours lot sizes as a frequently,we must save some part of our profit as backup for future trade and always find entry point when market trend starts changing. !!

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member xiaomi has a spectacular aura about xiaomi has a spectacular aura about xiaomi's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I can add to this thread that the good advice for all Beginner to reach success in the forex market. And delusional, which I liked is when you achieve the goal in today's trading as a profit from good to not Evkralchks or trying to enter any other deal and maintains a profit todays !!! The experience that i have about the use of Good Money management in Forex has everything to do with controlling losses and profits amount. Success creeps in fast on a trader if they manage their funds well in Forex

Member satiawati has a spectacular aura about satiawati has a spectacular aura about satiawati's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    That is the nice put up to share In my opinion purpose in this case you possess labeled how smut we tend to organize a lot for our financial risk on an much simpler process not to mention In my opinion these firms turn out to be actuall6 maintained from virtually all to generally b3 powerful. Thanks a lot for a put up. it is good to stick on the lot size we are using until we reach the account size we need to use in trading, it is because our standard use in trading might give us best smooth trading and can give high rate of return.

Member comoztise will become famous soon enough comoztise will become famous soon enough comoztise's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I most certainly will agree with all these things specially to take into account every single deal a brand new deal in addition to each and every deal while chance connected to it, although my spouse and i never consent that we really should attempt to hook the actual development once we assume it is starting off although taking advantage of managing deal pays in addition to better also i think.

Member magic will become famous soon enough magic's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Capital management ensures the tenant to stay in the market and the reduction of losses, assuming that one of the traffickers has to enter into a deal with a large number of contracts did not go the deal according to his desire, the result is the loss of a large part of its capital, which may be paid to the recklessness and access a greater number of contracts to compensate for the loss to that ends up being a loss for the entire account.

Member kede has a spectacular aura about kede has a spectacular aura about kede has a spectacular aura about kede's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    ha dear agar hum forex ma trading karna chahty ha tu humain is kay liye sub se phaly trading kay bary ma tips lani hogi jub humain forex trading kay bary ma tips mil jae gy tu he hum is ma achi income earn kar skty ha kiun kay agar hum is ma money mangemnt karny kay bad trading kartyy ha tu humary liye best hoga all these points especially to consider each trade a new trade and every trade as risk associated to it and i don't agree that we should try to catch the trend when we expect it is starting but taking advantage.

Member kades has a spectacular aura about kades has a spectacular aura about kades has a spectacular aura about kades's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Sir apne jo kaha hai ye bahut hi acche bat hai forex trading ko karne ki liye har ak trader ko pahele is market me pahele market analysis or money management karna chaiye take traded me loss hone par unko apne money loss kam se kam hi ho . or trading ke tiem par apne tradign ki knowledge or experience ko acche se use karke hi traded ko open karna chaiye . management is basic key of success because if we do not be aware of timing and hours so we will not be able to take and make profit from trading in forex. because we need time management to control our risk and our trading accounts with good managment!

Member ubifx has a spectacular aura about ubifx has a spectacular aura about ubifx has a spectacular aura about ubifx's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Some times its essentail to trade like i use ichimoku for trading and when i receive a powerful signal than i use bigger lots and when i receive weak signal at that time i use samll lot size. always ap apna account ko managed karo q k agr ap na apan account ko managed nahi ka too ap ko boht sara loss hona ka bht zadia khatara ho staka ha q k agr ap apna acount managed nai karo ga or ap ka balance bilkul khatam ho ga ha ro ap trading nahi kar sakta es laya maraa maswara ..

Member sambel has a spectacular aura about sambel has a spectacular aura about sambel has a spectacular aura about sambel's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    This is a great post to impart I think cause here you have depicted by what means would we be able to deal with our danger in a simpler way and I think this ought to be looked after by all to get effective. A debt of gratitude is in order regarding your post. Yes i support you in this point and it is very good because it is a technical analysis and technical analysis is very important thing for trading business . Technical analysis inductes us that what should we do and it thinking us about future in the forex field .

+ Reply to Thread
Page 10 of 170 FirstFirst ... 8 9 10 11 12 20 60 110 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (7)