+ Reply to Thread
Page 17 of 170 FirstFirst ... 7 15 16 17 18 19 27 67 117 ... LastLast

Thread: Some Money Management and Trading Tips from my experience.

Member hogaman has a spectacular aura about hogaman has a spectacular aura about hogaman's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    This is called a lower loss strategy and a higher profit on what I think is one of the neglected strategies that ensures dealers or bookie USA, who deal with the highest possible profit exchange while maintaining fixed capital without losing anything and this is a post that very good to share. I think because here you have described how we can manage our risk in an easier way and I think this must be maintained by all to be successful.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member optima will become famous soon enough optima will become famous soon enough optima's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Many who attend are very important for jobs such as I use Ichimoku for trading and when I get regular communication than I use a bigger lot and when I get a pale signal at that size I use a small lot filler. So for me it all depends on the business being run and in managing Forex money is very important because it is very important to have big capital but you have to manage it well then you will remain in the market for a long time like all the other businesses that you have to collect your capital because in greed and stress you have to face loss

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member sapiyar has a spectacular aura about sapiyar has a spectacular aura about sapiyar's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Money Management in Forex is the most important, even if the application can manage money in an account will be able to achieve what you want and is simple, but first we must know how much we can use to manage money. and I try to trade very carefully, sometimes to avoid the MC I always prepare a reserve fund to inject if something goes wrong in doing an open position. Not too eager to pursue profit, when there are advantages before the eyes it's enough, I immediately close.

Member mulia will become famous soon enough mulia will become famous soon enough mulia's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Good, Money Management must be considered before making a trading plan, because if we can run a Money Management course properly in developing a trading plan it will be easier and tend to be profitable. but it all depends on each trader, it will not be the same between each other traders and self-experience is the best teacher. But still we have to follow a few rules in Trading such as SL, TP. Control on Emotions. Always read a few books about Forex to a high degree. Technical analysis is the most important. Keep an eye on Forex news is also very important.

Member salih has a spectacular aura about salih has a spectacular aura about salih's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    don't be lured in by an atmosphere that can harm you and do well for many open positions simultaneously, if that happens, and we oppose our direction to be hit by a margin call so we can lose our money later, my advice if you have a lot of capital you have to open position 2 or 3 only and if you are wrong position then please use the marty system

Member samathi has a spectacular aura about samathi has a spectacular aura about samathi's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    well i think you are very right Always keep the target for your trade and after our target is made, we just have to get out of trading in another so we avoid over-trading because the more we trade the more we have more reasons to place an order so setting targets is very means and My advice, I think it's not only money management that needs to achieve success in forex, but the ability to analyze the market is also very important. our management as well as any money if it does not come with Traffic in analyzing the market both technically and fundamentally will also be destroyed

Member pancha will become famous soon enough pancha will become famous soon enough pancha's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    A good suggestion about my friend's money management trading tips. One must find money management rules that are appropriate to his trading style and are the most profitable for him. In my opinion, just remember that the end result is more profit and less loss in forex to succeed. and This is an excellent guide to control. if anyone maintains these 5 guidelines, he must accept. I think the 5 guidelines for variation are very impotent than others. so we must respect this guide for better reviews.

Member javhida has a spectacular aura about javhida has a spectacular aura about javhida's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    For me, it is imperative in Money Management to know that no trader wants to invest. We comply with the money management rules that we make so that we will be far from the MC. As for technical and fundamental analysis we can learn while walking. and last but not least, to learn to control our emotions when trading and I only use my mm that has been used I don't want to use mm for what other people say now, I believe if I want to try continuously then I will succeed and also can get a lot

Member gagap will become famous soon enough gagap will become famous soon enough gagap's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Trading in commodity markets is not everyone's game. It takes a lot of strategy and concentration when trading in commodity markets. We Define intraday trading is the process of buying and selling financial material on the same trading day. Traders in this category are called active traders and daily traders or active traders. In this category traders can buy and sell many times in one trading day and may receive a discount on trading fees from their broker for trading volume.

Member meikarta will become famous soon enough meikarta will become famous soon enough meikarta's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Agree, money management is our main weapon when we trade in the forex market. We know if forex is a market that cannot be predicted if we make mistakes in our strategy, the only help is from our money management. if we want to make good money management we need to know about the right plan about risk and equity. No more than 5% of our equity is the best money management used by many traders in the world.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 17 of 170 FirstFirst ... 7 15 16 17 18 19 27 67 117 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (7)