+ Reply to Thread
Page 14 of 170 FirstFirst ... 4 12 13 14 15 16 24 64 114 ... LastLast

Thread: Some Money Management and Trading Tips from my experience.

Member utama has a spectacular aura about utama has a spectacular aura about utama's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    hayyy ... An interesting opinion. Money management is an important thing that can determine success or failure of a trader. I agree to always keep the target. With a focus on the target, we are not affected by other conditions. But the capital must also be sufficient to withstand the floating minus. i can share my experience in this thread you can trade without stops los aslong you can cut your loss manually and if your trading is decreasing balance dont try to compound the trade unless you are goo martingale

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member seblak will become famous soon enough seblak will become famous soon enough seblak's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Nice shared, I liked point 4, always keep a target that is consistent profit better than huge profit. We have to realized that forex market is unpredictable, so the best way for me to trade is trade with small size of order that fit to our capital. Hope on big profit in short time often bring beginner to deepest regret in forex trade. An interesting point of view. Cash management is crucial for the success or failure of a trader confirms. I meet all the time to keep the goal. With an emphasis on the purpose we tend to don't seem to be plagued by a variety of circumstances. Capital floating hyphens, however, should do the trick.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member benar has a spectacular aura about benar has a spectacular aura about benar's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    There are some interesting ideas and opinions. Cash transactions are very important things that determine the success or failure of a speculator, maybe. I agree with less than the prospective Registrar. Using the concentrate potential Registrar, we will surely not suffer from various ailments An interesting point of view. Money management is the most important, that your broker or disappointment, perhaps, can determine the best results. We always want to keep a perspective. That focus on the prospects, we are not affected by any other conditions. But capital should also always enough to withstand liquid subtraction.

Member tikukur has a spectacular aura about tikukur has a spectacular aura about tikukur's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Certainly that the most important tips. I will act according to his method. His method is suitable for great as a companies profitables. We all remembers that these five tips. money management, the firstly and the first and the firstly really !!! I agree, every step you take in forex must be planed, and to do that you need experience, to gain experience you need to study and practice a lot, a trader need also a capital to start with, here comes money investment, and to be a good trader you need to keep you emotions cool, control you reactions and stick to your strategy, greed and recklessness is the biggest enemy for a trader.

Member kede has a spectacular aura about kede has a spectacular aura about kede has a spectacular aura about kede's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    The Interesting description. Cash management is one of the key factors of success or failures of the transactions that could not be really as an confirmed. I always insist on the maintaining this as a goals. Intentionally, we tend to completely different terms are not. But capital earns even under the eyes of a little Pang !! during his career as a forex dealer, of course, I conjointly practiced a call, first ... as a result of too usually expertise a call may create ME stress and ultimately usually leads ME to question why practiced megahertz? once the longer I finally found the solution to the MC is that I forgot to use cash management, from then on I began to apply cash management and eventually survive within the market

Member smsfx has a spectacular aura about smsfx has a spectacular aura about smsfx has a spectacular aura about smsfx's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Certainly that These advice are very helpful for me i think it will help me in my trading very much for this reasons that i think all of traders should followed of this advice of yours and i will wait for your next advice in this forums !!!! thanks for the tip trading friends that you provide is financial management we have to consider before we make trades that influence investment we plant. therefore as a trader we must be able to plan something that can give us the results that can make us gain an advantage in obtaining the results of forex trading.

Member solihun has a spectacular aura about solihun has a spectacular aura about solihun has a spectacular aura about solihun's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I am going to accept every one of these items specifically to take into account each and every business a fresh business and also each business since chance linked with it, yet my partner and i don't consent that individuals must make an effort to get the particular craze once we assume it really is commencing yet using working business is wise and also less hazardous also i think. An interesting point of view. cash management is a critical issue that can confirm the success or failure of a merchant. I will always keep the goal. Objectives carefully, we tend to don't seem to affect the alternative criteria. but it should also be sufficient capital to meet less fluid.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to solihun For This Useful Post:

nailabanu (2019-12-16)

Member sardi has a spectacular aura about sardi has a spectacular aura about sardi has a spectacular aura about sardi's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    ji bhai aap ke har aik point ki ahmiat hai jis pe agar koi bhi tarader amal karny main koi kasar na chhory to mujy nahain lagat ke usy koi nuqsaan ka andesha hoga forex main mony managment main bht ahtiat rakhna zaroray hai is se trder ko bht kam khadsa hota hai nuqsaan ka is main hal ka aik hee zarea hai wo hai apni galty se bachny ka aksar yahe dekha gaya hai forex main apni glaty ki wjha se loss hota hai jis se bachna chahea. The forex cash management may be a method although the trader manage their account .Forex Markets cashes asa management is incredibly necessary for trader. a decent cash management to assist defend you account byankarkaptasi. If you follow sensible cash management is incredibly lo risk of financial losses !!

10. The Following User Says Thank You to sardi For This Useful Post:

nailabanu (2019-12-16)

Member garlick has a spectacular aura about garlick has a spectacular aura about garlick has a spectacular aura about garlick's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    mujhe forex ko join kiye hovy ek month pora ho gaya hai jis main main ne forex ki basics kay bary main buhat kuch sekha hai or main ne sekha hai kay forex kay forum ko kabhi bhe cheat na karain to ap kamyab trader ban saktay hain. From the point of view of interest. Cash flow management is a very important factor in the success or failure of the Distributor. I aim to maintain. With a focus on the destination, we have a tendency to full not of alternative conditions. However, it is not sufficient to deal with less capital and should be the same.

Member sambel has a spectacular aura about sambel has a spectacular aura about sambel has a spectacular aura about sambel's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Well my dear it's very good 5 tips for me. I can try to follow it and see if it works. and I like to add a few things to your post if you don't mind, to manage your trade, you must have a profitable strategy that you have followed for more than 3 months so you trust this strategy. and in my trading experience, I would say that trading must be done according to the perspective of money management so that it becomes the best on the market. a trader with money management rules must be able to obey them so as not to fail. money management tips including beginners to manage your finances so that it provides more benefits

+ Reply to Thread
Page 14 of 170 FirstFirst ... 4 12 13 14 15 16 24 64 114 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (7)