+ Reply to Thread
Page 7 of 170 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7 8 9 17 57 107 ... LastLast

Thread: Some Money Management and Trading Tips from my experience.

Member bangjali has a spectacular aura about bangjali has a spectacular aura about bangjali has a spectacular aura about bangjali's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    me money management karana hamare liye ek chalange isliye every trader ko isaka bahut khyal rakhana hota hai jisake liye market ka achha knowledge hona chahiye every day apane pips ko count karake lagana hoga patience rakhana hoga psychological strong rahana hoga apane experience ka uchit use karana hoga That if we really want to master and conquer the market, we must have the technical and market knowledge is high. Because only with a strong understanding of the market, then we can make a good profit. So whether you're understanding and knowledge of the market are good enough or not?

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member vacation has a spectacular aura about vacation has a spectacular aura about vacation's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Certainly my dear, as I can see I personally thank for your posting above about how to manage money management and trading tips accordance to your past time experiences. I think this is not enough then to prove that this money management tips is good to follow by other trader. By the way thanks again. hum logo ko iske use karny se fayda hota hia apny apny capital ko bacha sktay hian money managment use karny say hum kafi information hasil kar layty hain aur hum money management kafi achi tarha se istemal kr sktay hian

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

3. The Following User Says Thank You to vacation For This Useful Post:

bangjali (2020-07-14)

Member kakarek has a spectacular aura about kakarek has a spectacular aura about kakarek has a spectacular aura about kakarek's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    management and planning are parts of the every project and job so they are also important for forex trading manage the time properly and in this way you will be able to earn profit in the form of money and it is sure that you will get it at your door step that is at your home and you will be happy and relaxed and contented and we also want this for you and your belongings. dear aap ki bat sahi hai k hamen apni har trade ko risk k tor per open karna chaye hamen apni trading mein always apni money management plan ko follow karna chaye chay koi bhi condition ho market ki fast

5. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to kakarek For This Useful Post:

bangjali (2020-07-14), vacation (2020-07-12)

Member sadli khan has a spectacular aura about sadli khan has a spectacular aura about sadli khan has a spectacular aura about sadli khan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    kamyabi ky liye yeh baat zarori hay ky mojoda emand ko zehan mein rakha jaye aap achi treading karen demand ko zehan mein rakh kar g.after lots of practice he should make small deposit and start trading carefully.must avoid unneccessary things and follow the fundamental rules for trading yes yes yes these are the main strategies that can help us in every day in daily basiss if you follow these steps i can assure you that you can control lot of risk in your trading not only in Forex trading in every kind of business.

7. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to sadli khan For This Useful Post:

Member rahim09 has a spectacular aura about rahim09 has a spectacular aura about rahim09's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    money risk management is very important. because sometimes our prediction about market gone wrong. there we need that how to keep our balance safe from margin call. low profit but continue is better than big profit but big risk, because when we have a wrong entry order and take a big risk, we may loss all our money.. Well my friend, for the traders in forex trading, I personally think risk will always exist in forex, because the risk is part of the forex. when we use a lot smaller then we will only have a small risk and vice versa, and therefore many professional traders who advised us to use small lots for a beginner.

9. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to rahim09 For This Useful Post:

Member sisir4 has a spectacular aura about sisir4 has a spectacular aura about sisir4's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    absolutely my dear in fact, I clearly think there is no double that I try to develop a trading plan by my self and i am enjoying the planing because it is through my trading plan that i have not lose all my money in the forex market trading business.many forex market trader around the world lose because they do not have plan and know business succeed without a plan

Member hiji has a spectacular aura about hiji has a spectacular aura about hiji's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    bhai apne bohat hi achi baat bli hai apko money managmet ka kah skhayal rakhna hai money managamt yehi ahi ke apko 100$ se count se mii and max 0.01 ki lot use krni hai vara apka ccount ka risk increase hoat chale gae ga and pako loss hota chale gae g This Osogha my personal experience in these lines perhaps displace some of the perception ... the beginning of what is called Forex met Ali through a friend I knew him some information that was ... myself running strict capital and put myself to this table and I had committed .... earnings outside the account withdrawal or in an additional expense and is not traded

Member perkalian has a spectacular aura about perkalian has a spectacular aura about perkalian's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Hello my friend it would be wise not to spend the whole amount you have in your trades and you should keep a portion for emergency as if by some reason if you lose the capital you still can refill your account and trade similarly you should use the margin available wisely so your account does not face margin shortage that sure will help you stay longer in this business. Bhia apne money anagment ki mo bat ki hai vo bilkul theak boli nai me alko batado ke 90% trader hn fo money managment use ni krtey hn and 1 month ke andar hi andar loss kr detey hn oalach krne ki vaja se to apko money managment ka istemal krna lazmi hai for beter profit and secure account

Member ashrafx will become famous soon enough ashrafx's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    without ah doubt the management of capital is paramount to the business of forex can work and one delos basic pillars ah consider seri is why a management proper risk minimum 1: 3 and as management dela correcfta position at all times without more so we can at all times the position managing what quieremos see and what we do not see in our graphs so nothing more that's my opinion on the fundamental pillars in successful deuna extrategia of merrcado

Banned RKumar will become famous soon enough RKumar will become famous soon enough RKumar's Avatar
    Thanks
    I especially agree with point 4. We should keep our targets realistic while trading because targeting too high profits will lead to overtrading. You will end up losing instead of money instead of making money.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 7 of 170 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7 8 9 17 57 107 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (7)