+ Reply to Thread
Page 8 of 170 FirstFirst ... 6 7 8 9 10 18 58 108 ... LastLast

Thread: Some Money Management and Trading Tips from my experience.

Member pujhe has a spectacular aura about pujhe has a spectacular aura about pujhe's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I do not have some comment on it and it's not as easy as possible and lead to loss of money with ease because the price that reflects the trend possible at any moment, and this means Margin Cal Cash transactions are very important things that determine the success or failure of a speculator, maybe. I agree with less than the prospective Registrar. Using the concentrate potential Registrar

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member camefx has a spectacular aura about camefx has a spectacular aura about camefx has a spectacular aura about camefx's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    yes you are say the right and you are share the experience. i am agree with your opinion. you known that the money management is a very important. soi that we are work the market according to the money management. then we are preform the good work and you are successful trader. ................. g aap ne boht he achi tips post ke hai i like it q k ess se hummy forex trading mei boht he ziada asani hoge aor boht he ziada faida hoga aghar ham es ko janny ke kosish kary gy aor ess ko try karu gy

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member adalah has a spectacular aura about adalah has a spectacular aura about adalah has a spectacular aura about adalah's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    The 5 forex trading tips in this article can save you a lot of money. ... But even though a good trading strategy is definitely important, using solid money management ... whole account in case the trade goes bad and for some reason you're not in ...As a swing trader, your money management strategy is the one variable that ... to have some big winners that cover the costs of your losing trades AND make a profit. ... Here, master instructor Jeffrey Kennedy gives you his tips for applying the ...

Member bahar has a spectacular aura about bahar has a spectacular aura about bahar's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    forex ke business me trader ko experience banana hota hai agar trader esme achhe se MM karenga to uske baad he wo esme kaam kar sakenga,trader ko market me apna jada se jada time dena chahiye aur sabb samajhkar chalna chahiye.. we must have to trade in the forex market with proper money management and follow the trading rules then only you will gain good income so it is very much important that you have to follow proper money management.

Member aril has a spectacular aura about aril has a spectacular aura about aril's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    money management ki jo sab sa achi tip hay wo ya hay k agar hamay profit ho raha hay tu hamay lot size increase karty jana cahiyay aur agar hamay loss ho raha hay tu hamay apny lot size ko kam kar daina cahiyay . Money management is very much important while trading in the forex market so for that you must have to determine the risk that you have to take so that you will use proper stop loss and take profit so that you will not lose from it

Member surabi has a spectacular aura about surabi has a spectacular aura about surabi's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Dear apne buhat hi ache tips share kiye hain aur main 100% in tips ko agree karta ho aur main last three months se in tips ko hi follow kar raha ho jis se little achi earning ho rahi ha forex me main money management hi sab se best thing ha mere mind se aur kabi b greedy k chakar me big lot se trading mat karna q k wohi apko loss ka mou dekhy ga. Forex ke business me trader ko money management Karna jaroori hota hai agar trader market me experience bana kar money management karte hai tabhi market me trader achhe se trading kar skate hai yaha par trader ko experience par dheyaan deni jaroori hai.

Member niat has a spectacular aura about niat has a spectacular aura about niat's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    apki tips bhot he important hain aur ye tips kissi b trader k lye us ki zindagi me kafi ahm kirdar ada kar sakti hain hume in tips ko follow karty rehna chahye aur in ki madad say kam ko zyada agay tak le kar jana chahye jo jitna zyada paa leta hai us ko utna he zyada kuch milnay k chnaces hoty hain thanks bro for sharing such a valuable experience. It is important under the name of the store and when I get a signal using the Ichneumon, if I use a larger quantity and I am receiving a weak signal at this time a small batch size. So, for me, is the entire risk.

Member dixit will become famous soon enough dixit will become famous soon enough dixit's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Well definitely my dear, I do believe there things that you have to make sure that you have gotten them and you have gotten them very well there are soo much you have to learn when you doing some money management the reason of that is to make sure that you have growth on that I think cause here you have described how can we manage our risk in an easier way and I think this should be maintained by all to become successful. Thanks for your post. you are knowledgable, knowledge is power after all. be sure to read the ebook forex strategy trading to get forex knowledge

Banned guru000 has a reputation beyond repute guru000 has a reputation beyond repute guru000 has a reputation beyond repute guru000 has a reputation beyond repute guru000 has a reputation beyond repute guru000 has a reputation beyond repute guru000 has a reputation beyond repute guru000 has a reputation beyond repute guru000 has a reputation beyond repute guru000 has a reputation beyond repute guru000 has a reputation beyond repute guru000's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,238 Times in 2,265 Posts
    money mangment is the secret of many successful traders and money management are the most important factor in the forex trading business. so better before start the forex trading with live account you must take the paractice on demo trading account to know about the money management and trading experience.....so we must try to learn about it... nice dear your all the four points are really good and can be very effective for the fruitful trading and i personally observed my trades according to these points and as i go against believe me, my trades goes in worse side and i loss in very short time all the capital

Member sanjay okta will become famous soon enough sanjay okta will become famous soon enough sanjay okta's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    bro money mangment is the secret of many successful traders and money management are the most important factor in the forex trading business. so better before start the forex trading with live account you must take the paractice on demo trading account to know about the money management and trading experience.....so we must try to learn about it... nice dear your all the four points are really good and can be very effective for the fruitful trading and i personally observed my trades according to these points and as i go against believe me, my trades goes in worse side and i loss in very short time all the capital

11. The Following User Says Thank You to sanjay okta For This Useful Post:

guru000 (2020-05-24)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 8 of 170 FirstFirst ... 6 7 8 9 10 18 58 108 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (7)