+ Reply to Thread
Page 13 of 170 FirstFirst ... 3 11 12 13 14 15 23 63 113 ... LastLast

Thread: Some Money Management and Trading Tips from my experience.

Member dave has a spectacular aura about dave has a spectacular aura about dave's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    of course anyone appropriate along with i do think every single organization on the globe commences using a number of cash. Consequently pertaining to greater organization your operations involving cash features essential position inside good results. Throughout Currency trading each of our regards using cash can be one on one. Throughout Foreign currency trading, in case many of us does'nt employ income effectively we'll be throughout difficulties rapidly. Consequently Income operations is critical. Within this tactic many of us evaluate the application of cash.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member khilmi has a spectacular aura about khilmi has a spectacular aura about khilmi's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    ap apna daily ka analsis of startegy is tha k bana lo k ap ko loss agr hota b ha to wo recover b ho jay or ap ko profit milta rahy is liye koshish ki jay k ap sab sy pahly to is kabil hn k ap ko money management ka pata ho or phr agr ap trading kerna chahty ho to ap ko ziada sy ziada experience gain kerna hoga I want to add some more point , always trade with using 15% your capital available ( what ever lot may available with that amount) which will keep safe your margin. Also if you are trading with multiple lots then do not forget to book partial profit.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member gretan will become famous soon enough gretan will become famous soon enough gretan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i think that using a good money management is the most important thing in this business , as it can help us to protect our accounts from any huge losses that may face us during our trading . very beneficial to me in your words, at least it can make my discipline in the trade, because I always think short confess to benefit the manifold without counting the risk if I'm wrong predictions. and on the volume of trade is that I always double my money in hopes of a quick grab. This is a reference for me to improve on when I entered the market to try to be consistent and disciplined capital I, thank you.

Member baceo will become famous soon enough baceo will become famous soon enough baceo's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I see that Motivating feedback. Cash is certainly important things that can determine the success or failures of every traders that we can. My husband and I say Yes. Using the brand pays attentions, it bothers us is not necessarily a number of questions. However, there is enough as a money to prevent a suspended deductions !! Aapki sabhi point of tips mujhe achchi lagi agar last me aapne likha hai ki trend ke start hone par hi trade karen lekin trade ke starting me humen ye pata nahi chal sakta hai ki trend kis direction me hai, aur mere khyaal se jab tak true trend find na ho, humen trade nahi karna chahiye.

Member panah will become famous soon enough panah will become famous soon enough panah's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i think Money management is an important thing that can determine success or failure of a trader. I agree to always keep the target. With a focus on the target, we are not affected by other conditions.it strategy trading to get forex knowledge . The Motivating feedback. Cash is certainly important things that can determine the success or failure of every traders who can. My husband and I say Yes. Using the branded as a pays attentions, it bothers us is not necessarily a number of questions. However, there is enough money to prevented as a suspended deductions really !!!

Member lux has a spectacular aura about lux has a spectacular aura about lux's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I see that If there is anyone making profit and cool money from forex trading, then i am one of the few profitables asa traders. Though i makes as a littles as a profit, but this is because of my investmet. If i had much more investment, then i will be making much more profit. If you want to make profit, then you must deal with your greeds really !! The Trading the foreign currency market takes plenty of dedication, patience, and sometimes even a little bited of the luck. Unfortunately,the most traders have a very hardest as a times as a putting it all together and staying focused really !!!

Member vacation has a spectacular aura about vacation has a spectacular aura about vacation's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Forex is a easy business if u have a good experience and knowledge. I think with all these points especially to consider each trade a new trade and every trade as risk associated to it, but i don't agree that we should try to catch the trend when we expect it is starting but taking advantage of running trade is wise and safer. yes i agree with you money management is an important thing that can determine success or failure of a trader.That's why its important that we must learn how to manage our money. Its one of the three rules that I always follow. the other two rules are risk management and trading strategies.

Member baceo will become famous soon enough baceo will become famous soon enough baceo's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    in any business activity management role is essential, especially financial management. business of forex trading requires the ability of financial capital, financial capital and the more powerful the more profit to be obtained. but it does require financial management and the anticipated level of risk as well. if the ability of many financial capital but not dimanaje well, traders will have a lot of loss as well.

Member not admin has a spectacular aura about not admin has a spectacular aura about not admin has a spectacular aura about not admin's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    In order to achieve the same profit, it is important that you just run your savvy area, information is, after all, be sure to browse. E Book Forex strategy Forex information push commercialization. Certainly that Those who are new in here and this post help them really very matches and this tips gained from yours as an experiences helped to be manages as a money and this kind of the trading and in this trading the money managements is an essentials thinks and everybody should have a good targets really !!!

Member dr forex has a spectacular aura about dr forex has a spectacular aura about dr forex's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Cash management is certainly an important case that success, as well as the inability of a businessman determine can. My partner and I say: Yes, always the pointer. With the brand was certainly the influence of other diseases. Investment capital should also always enough to withstand without sailing. Money management is a fundamental question, which must verify the success or failure of the trader. I am forever keeping the goal. With an emphasis on goals we tend to don't seem to suffer from various conditions. Capital would even be enough to face liquid.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 13 of 170 FirstFirst ... 3 11 12 13 14 15 23 63 113 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (7)