+ Reply to Thread
Page 700 of 704 FirstFirst ... 200 600 650 690 698 699 700 701 702 ... LastLast
Results 6,991 to 7,000 of 7037

Thread: Who was your forex teacher ?

Junior Member zher_albanfsij is on a distinguished road zher_albanfsij's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    All that was learned from books and websites, forums, and you tube and does not cost free
    Internet full of learning forex all you have time to search

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned netra will become famous soon enough netra will become famous soon enough netra's Avatar
    Thanks
    I was introduced by a friend he was reffrer for me so he teach me everything that was neccassary to trade at that time and in six months i learn everything that helps he in future and i become able to trde at my oen.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Junior Member evostaff is on a distinguished road evostaff's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    experience is the best teacher, i just read some ebooks from the internet or websites forex, and try to practice it. i am trying to get profits by observe the character of currency pair from the chart

Member sinaga will become famous soon enough sinaga's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    My teacher is experience and the books I read about the trade. I just read the book trade, and once when I opened a web page about the way of trade. maybe this forum could also be my teacher made ​​me learn, because at this forum we can share the experience of trade
    believe me, one day you can be a successful trader

Member insta1988 is on a distinguished road insta1988's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Mujhay tarding k baray main kuch b nahi pata tha meray aik friend nay mujhay tadring k baray main bataya tha main nay jab start ki to mujhay maza aaya mujahy aaj four year ho gye hain start say lay kar ab tak main nay books internet par forex k baray main bohat search ki hai ab mujhay Forex k baray main kafi kuch pata chal gya hai.

Member LeeMinHo is on a distinguished road LeeMinHo's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I did not have any teachers . I think my teachers are the theories i learned and demo account . I just used both for my learning . I tried to find the teachers who can do it for free but seem it is a hard work .

Member iwan is on a distinguished road iwan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I have never had a teacher or have never attended training specifically on forex trading. I am self-taught and with the passage of time, and getting more experienced, I feel comfortable doing so.

Banned ken arok is on a distinguished road ken arok's Avatar
    Thanks
    I lose because I consider trading as a process of continuous learning that when I lose I still gain by learning from the mistakes which I made which I think should be the case in order to suceed so that ultimately losing is a lesser possibilty by learning from the mistakes

Highly Reputed Member ishvara is a splendid one to behold ishvara is a splendid one to behold ishvara is a splendid one to behold ishvara is a splendid one to behold ishvara is a splendid one to behold ishvara is a splendid one to behold ishvara is a splendid one to behold ishvara's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by lovecurse View Post
    hey friends , i want to ask you about who teaches you forex trading >>
    is it was book on the internet , or Videos on you tube or what exactly
    and how much it costs you ?
    In the real sense, my friend taught me about forex but that was only basic knowledge. Now i see that i used forums and ******** site to gather other informations that i possess about the forex markets.

Member scorpian7 is on a distinguished road scorpian7's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by lovecurse View Post
    hey friends , i want to ask you about who teaches you forex trading >>
    is it was book on the internet , or Videos on you tube or what exactly
    and how much it costs you ?
    Experience is the biggest teacher . Try being active in this forum , Here you will learn the strategies of trading and you can earn decent bonus to start live trading and apply whatever you learn here .
    Scorpian Trader

+ Reply to Thread
Page 700 of 704 FirstFirst ... 200 600 650 690 698 699 700 701 702 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (20)