+ Reply to Thread
Page 697 of 704 FirstFirst ... 197 597 647 687 695 696 697 698 699 ... LastLast
Results 6,961 to 6,970 of 7037

Thread: Who was your forex teacher ?

Highly Reputed Member ishvara is a splendid one to behold ishvara is a splendid one to behold ishvara is a splendid one to behold ishvara is a splendid one to behold ishvara is a splendid one to behold ishvara is a splendid one to behold ishvara is a splendid one to behold ishvara's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    My main teacher in forex trading was websites and forums. It was in this two locations that i actually learnt 70% of everything that i know about the business of forex trading as a whole because my friend introduced me to forums.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member silverfx is an unknown quantity at this point silverfx's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i have some friends who are sharing me forex signals.they are helpful and i learn by my friends help.without help,no traders can learn so fast about forex like as me.they are really helpful.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member khaled6969 is on a distinguished road khaled6969's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I personally learn trading by foreign Web sites, newspapers and television as well as Community Watch and education sites are not good for the companies that you choose is right for you like how much less the amount of the deposit of the services provided by

Member kamrul10 is on a distinguished road kamrul10's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i have no forex teacher and no friends i have who will provide me forex details.that is why i am trading by my own self and trading with my patient.using low risk and taking low profits daily.but i am interest to become forex teacher for help my friends.

Senior Member ali1011 will become famous soon enough ali1011's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    me apni learning my school baby pips sy he leta hun wohi mera school hy school of pipsiyalogy is me boaht knowledge hy forex k bary me aap zero sy aik achy tradr ban k achi trading karna seekh jaty hen.

Member joko is on a distinguished road joko's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by sylnew View Post
    My one of lovely sister is my 1st and last forex teacher she always gives me many information to developed my skill and i am also great full to her. now i am a good trader all credits gose to my syster
    That's great if you had sister who could teach you and became your mentor in forex. It will be faster to learn about basic of forex
    and you will gain more experiences from her. But good or bad in trading is not depending on teacher only, if you keep on learning and
    practices in demo account or real account then you could become better and better traders.

Junior Member Bonus is an unknown quantity at this point Bonus's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I am a forex teacher my friends in forums like this. I can learn and also find the capital to do forex trading, and to this day I continue to sit on my friends in the forum. But the self-taught and asked friends in the forum is less leverage, more leverage if we learn directly with a forex master.

Member darksaimon is on a distinguished road darksaimon's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i heard Forex from my brother but he was unable to teach me nigh it.then i got cater from cyberspace where i could understand all things nigh Forex.foremost i trade creating a demo statement but i could not work profit in my demonstrate account.in mistakes now i am trade shaft and metamorphose a respectable bargainer.

Member naziafarhan will become famous soon enough naziafarhan will become famous soon enough naziafarhan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I have read many books on forex many of them is about the technical analysis I mainly depend on the technical analysis and the price action to trade cause I know that forex trading is very profitabel when traded with money management and technical analysis.

Senior Member dmambi is a jewel in the rough dmambi is a jewel in the rough dmambi is a jewel in the rough dmambi's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I have learnt Forex trading my own way and for me there are lot of teachers from whom i learnt trading. In the very first place i learned a lot from the Insta sponsored MT5 and this Indian Forex Forum. Also i learnt a lot from different traders in these forum while discussing various topics.
    HUM HONGE KAAMYAAB HUM HONGE KAAMYAAB EAK DINA
    WE WILL BE SUCCESSFUL ONE DAY
    NAAVU GEDDE GELTIVI ONDU DINA

+ Reply to Thread
Page 697 of 704 FirstFirst ... 197 597 647 687 695 696 697 698 699 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (20)