+ Reply to Thread
Page 696 of 704 FirstFirst ... 196 596 646 686 694 695 696 697 698 ... LastLast
Results 6,951 to 6,960 of 7037

Thread: Who was your forex teacher ?

Junior Member kalia is an unknown quantity at this point kalia's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I learned from forex forum, I had a discussion with my friends at the forum most the indicators and strategies or systems that are used, estimate and judge the results together to get many veracious results. I also scholarly from the forum to make or qualify the indicators to be victimised in a strategy or trading system.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned mmja2003 will become famous soon enough mmja2003 will become famous soon enough mmja2003's Avatar
    Thanks
    I had first come to know about forex from advertisements then tried to find out the lessons from internet. Then I learned about forex trading from the brokers website. Later I attend in a forex training in our country and joined in forex campaign. But yet I am not expert looking for more lessons, that's why joined in this forum.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member waleedkhan will become famous soon enough waleedkhan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by lovecurse View Post
    hey friends , i want to ask you about who teaches you forex trading >>
    is it was book on the internet , or Videos on you tube or what exactly
    and how much it costs you ?
    may samjhta hun kay agra hum is si post karhta rahain tu hum ko aik dosary kay bara may jana ka kafi acha moqa mil sakta hai aur forex trading jo hai woh may na kisi bhi help say start nahi ki hai yah may na net par search karah karah kay seekhi hai

Junior Member jony is on a distinguished road jony's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    my friend is my forex trading teacher he teach me how to invest and how to make startegies and how to manage money this most important part of trading without these thing u cant gain profit .

Banned aarti is on a distinguished road aarti's Avatar
    Thanks
    main app ko sahi baat bataoun mugh ko forex tading mere bhiye ne h batai thi or main ne us se he es ko seekha ha ab woh forex trading churr chuka ha or main es main us se ziyada seekh gaya houn es liye main to forex trading main apna ustad khud he houn

Member Maham Gill has a spectacular aura about Maham Gill has a spectacular aura about Maham Gill's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by lovecurse View Post
    hey friends , i want to ask you about who teaches you forex trading >>
    is it was book on the internet , or Videos on you tube or what exactly
    and how much it costs you ?
    main tading ko abi seek raha hoon main koi teacher to nahi hoon or na he trading main mujhaha trading sakeena ka laya ko teache aj tak nahi malia ha es laya main kude he traidng ko sakeena ke kushsah kar raha hooon.

Member joko is on a distinguished road joko's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by BANGUN View Post
    I think you're lucky to have the dealer or a dealer friend who can teach you how to trade because I own my own only to learn forex trading so I have that might be a bit difficult to grasp quickly the trade
    Yes, it's great if there is person who could help us for learning about forex although it won't determine our successful in forex.
    Mentor/teacher will help us to know about many conditions of market, many strategies, and good system soon. We didn't need
    to trial and error by ourselves. But it's still possible to learn by ourselves with help of others in forex forum.

Member overlau is an unknown quantity at this point overlau's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    As a newbie I just only Go on the support read all the details about Forex, news, and lastly choosing the right partner on making your dreams come true! "Winning" and that's the reason why I'm planning to join at InstaForex

Member eoneadit is on a distinguished road eoneadit's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i don't have a spesific teacher in term of person. but i learn a lot from internet, and in the internet there are tons of information, knowledge and friend so that i can improve myself.
    anyway, it is difficult to find a good teacher in the internet, maybe they have busy with themself and have no time.

Member kaia is an unknown quantity at this point kaia's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I learned a lot from insta forum, there are many lessons that I can get, and I feel fortunate to join the broker, and this forum. Now I begin to feel how much fun playing the forex. Because once when I was frequently binging learn how to act when you're entering the market.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 696 of 704 FirstFirst ... 196 596 646 686 694 695 696 697 698 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (20)