+ Reply to Thread
Page 695 of 704 FirstFirst ... 195 595 645 685 693 694 695 696 697 ... LastLast
Results 6,941 to 6,950 of 7037

Thread: Who was your forex teacher ?

Member julianambas is on a distinguished road julianambas's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    My teacher is a book and forum like this forum. a lot of which I got from them. one of them is the experience and patience.
    they say it is an experience that will make us understand and ultimately we want to achieve a profit. as well as patience will make us reap the sweet fruit in forex trading.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member malibo is an unknown quantity at this point malibo's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I had several teachers in this field. These teacher I say that experience is the first and this is who I let know the good things in forex and I think if you really want to get a good experience, then you have to make trades, for good practice on the field. And my second was my friend who I do know this market.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member kakatua is an unknown quantity at this point kakatua's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I was introduced by a friend he was reffrer for me so he thatch me everything that was neccassary to trade at that second and in six months i hear everything that helps he in hereafter and i metamorphose healthy to trde at my oen.

Member seri is an unknown quantity at this point seri's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I don't have any teacher/mentor to guide me privately but it's not big deal because my successful won't determine by other
    people who became my teacher/mentor in forex. I read if there are a lot of traders who are not so lucky to have mentor but
    there is possibility to become successful. We can use forex forum as our teacher, websites, other strategies, etc. because the
    most important is our own practices to become better traders.

Member didikebenaran is an unknown quantity at this point didikebenaran's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by naijafx View Post
    I never had a forex teacher, and i don't think there is a formal school where forex is been thought. So i did mine personal lessons from materials gotten online.
    I also learned online and plenty of places for us to learn the forex and we will be able to grow well in this business if we do our trade well and we will be able to grow in this business if we do not stop learning

Banned naijafx is on a distinguished road naijafx's Avatar
    Thanks
    I never had a forex teacher, and i don't think there is a formal school where forex is been thought. So i did mine personal lessons from materials gotten online.

Member mmassi is an unknown quantity at this point mmassi's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    my teacher in this forum was my friend who give me this love this area and I explain the things that took place in this market are then with aid and advise those I happen to make much profit and in this moment I considers this area as work for me.

Member ikram9876 is on a distinguished road ikram9876's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    hi,good Q?.... mera tu koy teacher nahi hain main ne sab kuch es forum se seka demo account ke zareye trading ke bare main sab info yaha se melega apku ...

Senior Member the antz is an unknown quantity at this point the antz's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    At this moment I don't have any forex teacher now. If possible, I need to find senior trader who can teach me about forex, including the basic, all forex tools, and how to making money with forex. Looks like I will need to browse this forum to learn about forex until I found the forex teacher for me.

Senior Member dmambi is a jewel in the rough dmambi is a jewel in the rough dmambi is a jewel in the rough dmambi's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    My teachers are many and i don't know there name, but the Instaforex sponsored Forex forum helped me a lot to interact with good traders and learn things which are useful in my trading. I am very grateful for all those traders who have helped indirectly to me.
    HUM HONGE KAAMYAAB HUM HONGE KAAMYAAB EAK DINA
    WE WILL BE SUCCESSFUL ONE DAY
    NAAVU GEDDE GELTIVI ONDU DINA

+ Reply to Thread
Page 695 of 704 FirstFirst ... 195 595 645 685 693 694 695 696 697 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (20)