+ Reply to Thread
Page 693 of 704 FirstFirst ... 193 593 643 683 691 692 693 694 695 703 ... LastLast
Results 6,921 to 6,930 of 7037

Thread: Who was your forex teacher ?

Member ahmedi is an unknown quantity at this point ahmedi's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by incredibleindia View Post
    I learnt Forex from my friend who taught me the basics of trading but since then I have been learning from Forex sites and forums and it is great to understand Forex trading according to the different traders we encounter.
    Yes me too and i like from forex is flexibility and possible high income. I can trade forex in anywhere as long as it has stable internet connection. I also can trade forex at anytime except the weekend. I could possibly get high income from forex within short time. I also aware of the forex risk though

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member rahimlakhany is on a distinguished road rahimlakhany's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    My forex teacher was and is google-youtube and other blogs plus i would say i have learn alot from this wonderful forum so all in all i would say Google and this forum come as my best 2!

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member incredibleindia is an unknown quantity at this point incredibleindia's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I learnt Forex from my friend who taught me the basics of trading but since then I have been learning from Forex sites and forums and it is great to understand Forex trading according to the different traders we encounter.

Member rathod will become famous soon enough rathod's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    maine aapni jindagi main trade ko sikha hoon demo account me trade ko kar ke.Aur phir mujhey www.********.com se bhi trade sikhneko mila hay.Toh yehi hay mere asli forex teacher.

Member puri is on a distinguished road puri's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I am like you too, initially i was guided by my friend but that was just a little and rest i explored over the forums and googled around, fortunately there is quite enough information that can be found about forex and so i hardly needed to get help of any one.

Member tashnotashi will become famous soon enough tashnotashi's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by lovecurse View Post
    hey friends , i want to ask you about who teaches you forex trading >>
    is it was book on the internet , or Videos on you tube or what exactly
    and how much it costs you ?
    main app ko sahi baat batoun main ne na forex trading sirf or sirf ap k es forum se he seekhi ha kioun k mugh ko koi bhi banda nahi tha jo ye mugh ko seekhata es liye main to app ko yahi kahoun ga k ye forum he mera ustad ha

Banned spread is an unknown quantity at this point spread's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by lovecurse View Post
    who was your forex teacher ?
    hey friends , i want to ask you about who teaches you forex trading >>
    is it was book on the internet , or Videos on you tube or what exactly
    and how much it costs you ?
    I learn forex trading and more than 5 months I and my friend trading together he taught me and introduced me to the forex market I often call him a teacher when trade. Besides, I also learned from the internet and forex from forex forum

Member didikebenaran is an unknown quantity at this point didikebenaran's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by dragon View Post
    Same with me, I don't have any teachers who teach me how to trade well but I learned by myself.
    I tried to get informations from forex forum, websites, blogs and I tried to implement in demo
    account what I have learned.
    I believe now we can learn on their own here as well if we use the teachers we need our trading capital and we would have trouble in this trade also find teachers who will educate us so we need to learn on their own

Member hamadmuneer will become famous soon enough hamadmuneer's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    mera pehla teacher aik dost tha jis se main ne sekha par us ne ziada nahi sikhaya tha bas terminal ko use karna sikhaya tha us ke bad main ne different websites se skha phir is forum se bohat kuch sekhny ko mila

Member dragon is an unknown quantity at this point dragon's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by digger_jim View Post
    I have no teacher as well as many teacher. I study forex on my own, by reading books and searching the net. Take demo account for practice, and some small real account as well.
    Same with me, I don't have any teachers who teach me how to trade well but I learned by myself.
    I tried to get informations from forex forum, websites, blogs and I tried to implement in demo
    account what I have learned.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 693 of 704 FirstFirst ... 193 593 643 683 691 692 693 694 695 703 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (20)