+ Reply to Thread
Page 692 of 704 FirstFirst ... 192 592 642 682 690 691 692 693 694 702 ... LastLast
Results 6,911 to 6,920 of 7037

Thread: Who was your forex teacher ?

Member ernestina is on a distinguished road ernestina's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by lovecurse View Post
    hey friends , i want to ask you about who teaches you forex trading >>
    is it was book on the internet , or Videos on you tube or what exactly
    and how much it costs you ?

I teach myself forex from the internet as there is no reliable mentor around me who will do it for a cheap amount. The mentors that are willing to teach me will only do it for one day and for an exorbitant fee. I do not think that it is possible to learn forex in one day to I resort to learning by myself.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member Rizwan is on a distinguished road Rizwan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by newentry View Post
    i learn forex just read from the forum, not from the book,ebook,videos or pay some one to teach me about this thing, and so i think all members forum are my mentors, and with them, i can read and get some experiences to develop my trading and also complete the weakness, you know that forum is a good place to get the latest and actual information
    meri aik femail teacher hei jo krachi mein hoti hei
    she is good fundmanger also teacher ...mujy un
    say bht kuch sekhny ko mila i love my teacher

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member amar10 is an unknown quantity at this point amar10's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I am learning from the internet is here and some PowerDirector Forum on YouTube, as well as some Asdacae Ask for the education did not cost me Xi because I learn myself

Member sazzad is on a distinguished road sazzad's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    My first teacher of this market is my friend because at first i did here about this market from my friend and after that he gave me training about this market and how to do trade in this market.

Member playfx is on a distinguished road playfx's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i never have a specific teacher who teach me about forex. i learned it by myself through books, forum, sites and many more, so i think i have lot of teacher, lol. but thanks to it i can enrich myself from time to time.

Member abdul hamid p is an unknown quantity at this point abdul hamid p's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    book, forum and my experiences. some time i also search ebook and other article from internet. and i also sharing each other with my friend.

Member brutu is on a distinguished road brutu's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    When I try to learn from the Internet, mainly from foreign exchange forum and now continue to learn. This forum is one of the best places to learn a useful tool, which will be taken. If you want to keep learning your way, you'll be able to stay here for learn anything about trade.

Member venus is on a distinguished road venus's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by raka999 View Post
    same as me, I do not have a teacher who taught me directly. I just read and learn from the many forums across the Internet. I think this forum is enough for me as a teacher. a lot of knowledge about forex market, from basic to expert, all are available here.
    I think there are many people who didn't have any mentor/teacher to give explanation directly but many of traders who could trade well because learning by himself from practicing what he has learned in websites, blogs, forums, and any other sources. The successful in forex is not depending on mentor but it's depending on each trader's passion to improve himself.

Banned raka999 will become famous soon enough raka999 will become famous soon enough raka999's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by enter View Post
    i am do not have any of the forex teacher, because when i make the trading, i also use the forum or the other website to make the learning, because i think that on the internet is also have all of the thing that i want to got
    same as me, I do not have a teacher who taught me directly. I just read and learn from the many forums across the Internet. I think this forum is enough for me as a teacher. a lot of knowledge about forex market, from basic to expert, all are available here.

Member shemozz is an unknown quantity at this point shemozz's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    my first Teachers f and last is the internet .. There are many sources available to anyone on the Internet to learn forex .. For me I started reading e-books and then started watch educational videos on YouTube ... Open an demo account to apply what I learn .. Then I started to enter the Forex Forum, which has been credited with the largest in deepening understant Forex with the large number of subjects in them,

+ Reply to Thread
Page 692 of 704 FirstFirst ... 192 592 642 682 690 691 692 693 694 702 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (20)