+ Reply to Thread
Page 691 of 704 FirstFirst ... 191 591 641 681 689 690 691 692 693 701 ... LastLast
Results 6,901 to 6,910 of 7037

Thread: Who was your forex teacher ?

Member sripanut is on a distinguished road sripanut's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    My forex teachers are senior traders in the forum forex, because they have a lot of experience. They share their experience about trading system, money management and many strategies about forex trading.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member kissshore is on a distinguished road kissshore's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Most of the information is available in books and the online resources, if we can utilize these information available itself would be a great aspect for all traders to develop their trading career. But we fail to implement the known knowledge and thrive for something extra without making proper effort.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member zahurulchd is on a distinguished road zahurulchd's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I heard about forex from Puspita forex. And she is my first forex teacher. Then, bdpips.com,indian-forex forum.

Member mojan is on a distinguished road mojan's Avatar
    Thanks
    my forex teacher i can say is the internet i get so much information about forex in the internet,the secound forex internet i have is my brother since he was the one who introduced me in forex at the first place thirdlx myself by wanting to know more.

Member sufanw1 is on a distinguished road sufanw1's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    My teacher in forex trading is google. Because I learn and understand forex forex from internet. So I do not have one teacher, and I just think my teacher is google. Because by searching on the internet I get a lot of information and lessons to be my practice.
    Do not forget to Give me a THANKS

Banned abdillahikbal is on a distinguished road abdillahikbal's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by nurivasyarifah View Post
    during this and start my dair mengertoi about forex world, I do not have one teacher for memeentori me, it's just that I often do the sharing of a single city in order to more friends memanntapkan passion and my goal, and I am quite happy with a lot of learning through browsing
    well sir, I think the way you use it we will selemanya ntuk can achieve what we want, and certainly with the seriousness that you have you will be enjoying themselves, may achieve what you harpkan sir

Member wahabplus will become famous soon enough wahabplus's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    My first teacher for forex trading was my job in a forex brokerage firm as a Marketing Representative. There i got my first forex training. But in just 2-months i leave the job. Then after 2 years i come to know about no-deposit bonus and i started again trading studying about forex trading business. I have learned about forex from online sources and most of them are free. You can also simply search with google for such free forex books.

Member nurivasyarifah is on a distinguished road nurivasyarifah's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    during this and start my dair mengertoi about forex world, I do not have one teacher for memeentori me, it's just that I often do the sharing of a single city in order to more friends memanntapkan passion and my goal, and I am quite happy with a lot of learning through browsing

Banned aamu is on a distinguished road aamu's Avatar
    Thanks
    i have no forex teacher and no friends i have who will provide me forex details.that is why i am trading by my own self and trading with my patient.using low risk and taking low profits daily.but i am interest to become forex teacher for help my friends.

Member nobby is on a distinguished road nobby's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by lovecurse View Post
    hey friends , i want to ask you about who teaches you forex trading >>
    is it was book on the internet , or Videos on you tube or what exactly
    and how much it costs you ?

I finally learn about a good strategy from a mentor, but before then, most of my learning come from books. It was easy for my mentor to show the his strategy because I already have understanding about forex and about how the platform works, how to open and close position. So I learn mostly from books and then a new strategy from a professional trader.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 691 of 704 FirstFirst ... 191 591 641 681 689 690 691 692 693 701 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (20)