+ Reply to Thread
Page 690 of 704 FirstFirst ... 190 590 640 680 688 689 690 691 692 700 ... LastLast
Results 6,891 to 6,900 of 7037

Thread: Who was your forex teacher ?

Member njoroge5 is on a distinguished road njoroge5's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I tought myself everything I know and I give it up for anything like tradng and making understand, I took everything, classes and everything like training myself on an m4 account.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member venus is on a distinguished road venus's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Teacher is important to make beginners learn quickly in forex because we didn't need to trial certain strategy by ourselves.
    We could follow strategy which has worked well and it will save a lot of time for us. But don't hope to get mentor when there is
    no one who could teach us privately. It's better to learn by ourselves while there is no one who could become mentor.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member executor is on a distinguished road executor's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by lovecurse View Post
    hey friends , i want to ask you about who teaches you forex trading >>
    is it was book on the internet , or Videos on you tube or what exactly
    and how much it costs you ?
    Seven years ago, forex is not popular as it is now. I am looking with great forex guide. I rented the internet, the price is very expensive and still very slow. Now the internet is very fast and cheap. People can learn easily, find a mentor online, via youtube, or many websites.

Member abdullahmuslim is an unknown quantity at this point abdullahmuslim's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by azamnineteen88 View Post
    I do not like private teacher and I have no time to admit myself in a university with a view to learning Forex trading. I come to know about Forex trading from inter net. I like Forex forum from where I have learned ins and outs about Forex trading. So, Forex forum is my Forex teacher and it is a good teacher for me and I think , it is the best teacher for every one.
    maybe you are correct sir ... but if you want to succeed and succeed in the forex market then you should not underestimate the institute or university studies in forex trading because the teachers are great .. there are more successful than you

Member ratul is an unknown quantity at this point ratul's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    ya, it is a interesting question . Mera forex trading ki teacher hain mera cousin hum dono ne ak sat hoa ak din or ak sat hi rahna soro ki hai or main osko trade korte hoe dekha hain or oska sat betha retha hon mose trrade bohot jeada assa laga hain or mein osse 1 month se sob kos sekh liya or oska sat 3-4 month trade kiya or practice kiya.

Member nazmulhyder is on a distinguished road nazmulhyder's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    well this is a good question i think. my first teacher was one of my friends. i have learned from him the basic concept of forex, forex market and forex trading. and i became interested. then i was very much eager to learn forex deeply. then i was starting to learn from internet books, watching youtube videos, reading and asking to the forums and thus internet became my second teacher. i am still learning from internet and forums.
    Md. Nazmul Hyder Khan

Member penjualdolar is on a distinguished road penjualdolar's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I was a teacher for all forex traders in this forum who have provided advice and give their knowledge to me, because I just taught myself, and this forum is where I learned.

Member yulianto470 is on a distinguished road yulianto470's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by sufanw1 View Post
    My teacher in forex trading is google. Because I learn and understand forex forex from internet. So I do not have one teacher, and I just think my teacher is google. Because by searching on the internet I get a lot of information and lessons to be my practice.
    my brow as well belajari from google apart from my google is also active in the forum to exchange knowledge and exchange experiences bertuar in
    tranding it is great to develop our tranding brow science because science itself tranding not only learn from books but also one's experience

Banned eddy is on a distinguished road eddy's Avatar
    Thanks
    I learned a trader was taught by my friends work together and know fore also the first time my friend, so I studied it for free even though science is not given as much but I noticed when studying with a teacher using a large capital

Banned purohit is on a distinguished road purohit's Avatar
    Thanks
    I think we don't need any teacher to learn forex.If we try to learn forex we can go www.********.com.And we can also use demo account practice to learn trade in forex.Forex is very risky so we should learn it very sensitively.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 690 of 704 FirstFirst ... 190 590 640 680 688 689 690 691 692 700 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (20)