+ Reply to Thread
Page 689 of 704 FirstFirst ... 189 589 639 679 687 688 689 690 691 699 ... LastLast
Results 6,881 to 6,890 of 7037

Thread: Who was your forex teacher ?

Senior Member khanforex is an unknown quantity at this point khanforex's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by lovecurse View Post
    hey friends , i want to ask you about who teaches you forex trading >>
    is it was book on the internet , or Videos on you tube or what exactly
    and how much it costs you ?
    Forex forum and the actual experience in forex is my teacher and i listened last year that first year of the forex is problomatic and after that you can get money from forex so i have completed my first year and now i am consistent in forex.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member place is an unknown quantity at this point place's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i am to teacher but i can teach any kind of traders.because i realize that forex is very easy and any person can make profits if they have good plan or going to create some good trading plans or with using brain.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member monkedelofi is an unknown quantity at this point monkedelofi's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i know about this bussines from internet.. and internet is the only teacher of mine... yeah.. till right now,, i don't have private teacher to teach me... but its not a problem.. i don't need to cost everything to learn except cost for my loss in this market.. yeah its ok for me.. cz loss at the begining is somthing to normall here.. and i realize that my losses here is my best teacher at all.

Banned shoeib is on a distinguished road shoeib's Avatar
    Thanks
    dude my teacher was experience which i earn while trading...its taught u evry thng that a book can never thaught u.by ur experiences u become good in trading..

Senior Member newentry is a splendid one to behold newentry is a splendid one to behold newentry is a splendid one to behold newentry is a splendid one to behold newentry is a splendid one to behold newentry is a splendid one to behold newentry is a splendid one to behold newentry's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by kamrul10 View Post
    i have no forex teacher and no friends i have who will provide me forex details.that is why i am trading by my own self and trading with my patient.using low risk and taking low profits daily.but i am interest to become forex teacher for help my friends.
    me too, and it is not the obstacle for use who learn forex with self-taught, and exactly, it will become our motivation to keep trading with well..
    we will always learn and practice..and we just want to know what is the result for the trader who have learned with their teacher and without them
    do the best we can

Member got2luvyou25 is on a distinguished road got2luvyou25's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by dareking View Post
    mera forex teacher ye indian forex forum hi hai. maine sabse jayda yahi se sikha hai. mere liye ye forum kisi teacher se kam nahi hai. kafi achchi achchi post ko read karke maine wo tips par Amal kiya hai. aur kafi mehnat kari hai.
    sehe kaha ap ne bahi kye forum kisi b teahcer kam nahi ha because yahan per kafi acha content ha jo k humhari apni langaueg main jo hum hein hel ker sekta ha to understand this business , lekan fir bhi real teacher ha demo jahan hum cheezon ko learn kerte hain

Senior Member volt is an unknown quantity at this point volt's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by neel View Post
    no one. i lernt forex myself.its faar more fun..like kurt cobains line-its fun to lose and to pretend...whatever u do in demo account,lose,gain, whatever, you do on ur own and den a measely profit gives u soooo much confidence.
    master all the support I appreciate the time and manner of learning is also important to make a beginner in forex learn quickly how to move forward is to make us more confident to know a lot more in a way that is really good.

Member ernestina is on a distinguished road ernestina's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Learning from our friends in one good way or enhancing our forex trading knowledge. However before we take advices from our friends, we must first of all find out how well they have gone in forex in terms of profit making. This way we will know how valuable the instruction they give will be.

Senior Member boniez is on a distinguished road boniez's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    my teacher is experience, well I'm sure all traders may also have the same thing, especially if they learn by self-taught, and I also believe that the trader is self-taught manner tarding really appreciate the experience.

Member tanvir1979 is an unknown quantity at this point tanvir1979's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    One of my close friends firstly inform me about Forex. He give me all time support how to learn also how to advance forward. He advise me how can I find good material for learning and how can I read it and what is demo account and what its operation.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 689 of 704 FirstFirst ... 189 589 639 679 687 688 689 690 691 699 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (20)