+ Reply to Thread
Page 687 of 704 FirstFirst ... 187 587 637 677 685 686 687 688 689 697 ... LastLast
Results 6,861 to 6,870 of 7037

Thread: Who was your forex teacher ?

Member ForexMarket is an unknown quantity at this point ForexMarket's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think that anypeople can be a good teacher in the forex market if they make much profit in this market long time, then they are good traders and they can teach other traders. i hope i can find out a good teacher for my trading.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member ayakcalysta is an unknown quantity at this point ayakcalysta's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by miketega3 View Post
    i dont really have a forex teacher, i learn everything myself reading ebooks about forex, practicing on demo account everyday when market is open, trying new trading strategy so i will have confidence in trading
    I suggest to you in the forex business then you must have a teacher to guide you. so you can master a good strategy in your forex business. because we are in the forex business we can not own. we need to teach our senior trader.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member boitali06 is an unknown quantity at this point boitali06's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    For me, I study forex with a self-taught. I ever have articles and books near forex getable on the cyberspace then I try a theory or strategy that I can in the demo account, I always modify every strategy that I get from others to hit a mint and fat strategy....

Banned kheya is on a distinguished road kheya's Avatar
    Thanks
    Internet is my forex teacher. I knew about it by internet. I have no privet teacher but I have one elder brother who teaches me about it. He gives me the basic knowledge about forex. And other knowledge I get demo account, website, and which website helps me lot to learn forex it is Indian-forex forums. Indian-forex forum is my best teacher.

Banned coiruahmad is an unknown quantity at this point coiruahmad's Avatar
    Thanks
    Experience is the most important key in forex trading.We can actually get through the book and the science of forex seminars forex.If we've got the basics of science forex is can we apply it first on a demo account.Demo accounts are a barometer of us already know about the forex market or not.

Member miketega3 will become famous soon enough miketega3 will become famous soon enough miketega3's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i dont really have a forex teacher, i learn everything myself reading ebooks about forex, practicing on demo account everyday when market is open, trying new trading strategy so i will have confidence in trading

Banned nurhidayah is on a distinguished road nurhidayah's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by sparkle View Post
    i learn forex some one with my friend. then i browse the internet to forex related web site. in this way i gather some knowledge about forex . so i think internet is my forec teacher.
    Internet is as a container or can we as teachers we can learn forex for a self-taught so that we can better understand the trading process in which we live is indeed comparable to any market condition that sometimes makes us less able to accept any conditions so that there is that This trading process we sometimes make us not so able to align every advantage that we will get from trading

Member sparkle is an unknown quantity at this point sparkle's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i learn forex some one with my friend. then i browse the internet to forex related web site. in this way i gather some knowledge about forex . so i think internet is my forec teacher.

Member shosha is an unknown quantity at this point shosha's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Internet .. Forums and e-books and explanations are available on the Internet and educational videos .. Teachers are first trading in the forex market.

Member riya is an unknown quantity at this point riya's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    For entering in forex market I was introduced by a quaker he was reffrer for me so he thatch me everything that was neccassary to trade at that case and in six months i see everything that helps he in future and i get able to trde at my oen.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 687 of 704 FirstFirst ... 187 587 637 677 685 686 687 688 689 697 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (20)