+ Reply to Thread
Page 681 of 704 FirstFirst ... 181 581 631 671 679 680 681 682 683 691 ... LastLast
Results 6,801 to 6,810 of 7037

Thread: Who was your forex teacher ?

Senior Member mrrafy73 is an unknown quantity at this point mrrafy73's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    generally i am come here this world for my friend.i was taking from him basic knowledge.finally i got help from through internet,books and you tube video.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member mike_john is an unknown quantity at this point mike_john's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Internet is my teacher who taught me forex and its trading..I learned from many web sites and forum community,but my concepts are clear in thsi forum community, because its a user friendly forum in which we contribute easily and without hesitation..

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member ronin is an unknown quantity at this point ronin's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    many who have become my teachers, or at least from where I was able to take a lesson on forex. of them is a friend and articles about forex. but that gives me more is the knowledge that a member in the forum held by the insta forex.

Member skboyra is an unknown quantity at this point skboyra's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    one of my best friend who first tell me about the forex market. from then i am learning forex from him. he is my idol. but the practical time when i invest then i take decision on the basis of my own technique and i am success.

Banned raka999 will become famous soon enough raka999 will become famous soon enough raka999's Avatar
    Thanks
    I do not have a teacher in the forex. I just learned from the forex forums and free websites. as long as we can be serious in learning, I think with enough self-taught. most importantly you have a passion and never to give up.

Junior Member adityafx is an unknown quantity at this point adityafx's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    The first time I know I am always in forex taught by a friend, I am always studying and learning, there is no limit to stop in to learn forex! Always practice in sharpening the analysis of trading, always berexplorasi with the demo and when ready for Live trading risk for loss will be smaller

Banned kingfoxy812 is an unknown quantity at this point kingfoxy812's Avatar
    Thanks
    i learn forex from two great forex traders peter brain and Francis awo..i can read and get some experiences to develop my trading and also complete the weakness, you know that forum is a good place to get the latest and actual information

Member affan9011 is an unknown quantity at this point affan9011's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I am now maintain my learning and i try to larn from internet and Specially from forex forum. This forum is one of the human base for acquisition and feat reclaimable tools. So if you need to preserve your learning then you can slip with this forum for discover.

Member goldenmember will become famous soon enough goldenmember's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I read your question and had to have a long think about this question. I cannot remember who taught me trading, because I think that most of the trading I do is based on things that I picked up myself. I know that the best traders are taught by successful traders but I cannot claim that.

Member ahmdadafa is an unknown quantity at this point ahmdadafa's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    For me I learned a traders was taught by my friends works togethers and know fore also the first times my friend, so I studied it for free even though sciences is not givens as much but I noticed when studying with a teachers using a large capitals really !!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 681 of 704 FirstFirst ... 181 581 631 671 679 680 681 682 683 691 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (20)