+ Reply to Thread
Page 641 of 704 FirstFirst ... 141 541 591 631 639 640 641 642 643 651 691 ... LastLast
Results 6,401 to 6,410 of 7037

Thread: Who was your forex teacher ?

Banned parvez is an unknown quantity at this point parvez's Avatar
    Thanks
    I learn forex just read form the forum not from the book ebook videos or pay some one to teach me about this thing and so i think all members forum are my mentors and with them i can read and get some experiences to develop my trading and also complete the weakness you know that forum is a good place to get the latest and actual information.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member nsr.sultana is an unknown quantity at this point nsr.sultana's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    For me I was presented by a buddy he was referrer for me so he educate me everything that was necessary to business at that some time to in six several weeks i understand everything that allows he later on and i become able to trade at my one really.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member aku4212 is an unknown quantity at this point aku4212's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    In forex, what makes the teacher is experience, if we already have enough experience, surely we can achieve success in this business, the article in this business we are in demand to be disciplined in what we have learned

Banned rebate lover is on a distinguished road rebate lover's Avatar
    Thanks
    my first teacher was one of my friends. i have learned from him the basic concept of forex, forex market and forex trading. and i became interested. then i was very much eager to learn forex deeply. then i was starting to learn from internet books, watching youtube videos, reading and asking to the forums and thus internet became my second teacher. i am still learning from internet and forums.

Senior Member sweetrevenge88 is on a distinguished road sweetrevenge88's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I meet some awesome traders in the past and they teach me a thing or two about forex market but I never have a long tutoring session with them because their trading style and mine are very contradicting. I guess I will be a trader of my own right because I don't like having a mentor at all.
    I wanna be the best in everything that I do...

Banned roro mendut is an unknown quantity at this point roro mendut's Avatar
    Thanks
    I do not have a teacher, I learned on the internet, download ebook and learn in the forums.we must be earn enough money from the Forex trading and as we know that it is a best source of income.just cannot point you finger at. You should revisit your plan and help you get clarity.

Senior Member ctgboy is an unknown quantity at this point ctgboy's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    My best friend is a good trader and sometimes i follow his instructions.So i fill he is my best teacher as well as good.

Member Fibonacci Gartley is an unknown quantity at this point Fibonacci Gartley's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    my teacher in this forum was my friend who give me this love this area and I explain the things that took place in this market are then with aid and advise those I happen to make much profit and in this moment I considers this area as work for me.
    I also learned online and plenty of places for us to learn the forex and we will be able to grow well in this business if we do our trade well and we will be able to grow in this business if we do not stop learning

Banned hend is on a distinguished road hend's Avatar
    Thanks
    I also had the same experience with you, I learned only from the internet. because of the internet I get a lot of knowledge about this forex business. mainly from forex forum, I can get all the knowledge about this forex business easily. because it is a lot of forum members to share their knowledge and experiences about this forex business, so it helped my learning process.

Member kosha66 is an unknown quantity at this point kosha66's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    teacher for me is the internet and i do not have a special teacher i am about the internet but t worked hard to study in forex education by the internet

+ Reply to Thread
Page 641 of 704 FirstFirst ... 141 541 591 631 639 640 641 642 643 651 691 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (20)