+ Reply to Thread
Page 591 of 704 FirstFirst ... 91 491 541 581 589 590 591 592 593 601 641 691 ... LastLast
Results 5,901 to 5,910 of 7037

Thread: Who was your forex teacher ?

Banned ken arok is on a distinguished road ken arok's Avatar
    Thanks
    I do not have a teacher, and I am self-taught, learned from the experience was very nice. I believe in my own analysis. I start with a capital investment of $ 500, but I got a margin call, and then I tested the strategy on a demo account, and now I trade using free capital from this forum

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member Ayesha javed is on a distinguished road Ayesha javed's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Well my friend was working in this business and she was earning money from it and became a good trader here and then she also asked me to do work here and get my profit then i started my work and she helped me a lot in doing trade so i will say that she is my first teacher in Forex

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member simonfx is an unknown quantity at this point simonfx's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    my teacher is none, i learn by myself from many forums and website. i use free source in internet, free ebook, free website to get as many as information which i need

Member aryapra is an unknown quantity at this point aryapra's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Trying to find having information regarding forex trading enterprise, yet I really do certainly not realize the location where the position of understanding. When I actually started out putting in net center within my residence, I actually begun to figure it out there. Seemingly, our wish to be satisfied located several posts concerning understanding forex trading.

Senior Member 2010 is an unknown quantity at this point 2010's Avatar
    Thanks
    i observed currency trading from my sibling but he was incapable to educate me about it.then i got help from online where i could comprehend all factors about currency trading.firstly i business developing a trial consideration but i could not create benefit in my trial consideration.in errors now i am business well and become a excellent investor.

Member fyra is an unknown quantity at this point fyra's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by man4 View Post
    I am now continue my learning and i try to learn from internet and Specially from forex forum. This forum is one of the best place for learning and getting useful tools. So if you want to continue your learning then you can stay with this forum for learn.......................
    forums is a good way to learn. i'm learning from forums also. in internet many forex forums which will useful for our learning and we can ask or discuss about our learning in the forums

Junior Member man4 is an unknown quantity at this point man4's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I am now continue my learning and i try to learn from internet and Specially from forex forum. This forum is one of the best place for learning and getting useful tools. So if you want to continue your learning then you can stay with this forum for learn.......................

Senior Member tamaprat is an unknown quantity at this point tamaprat's Avatar
    Thanks
    I am still very blank about forex. but I ventured to try to start viewing the teachings that are available on the internet. so if when I'm confused and need help I will ask google.

in the future, hopefully my skills would be much better

Banned tarekateya is an unknown quantity at this point tarekateya's Avatar
    Thanks
    i am learning myself on internet and by visiting many forex forums and websites and ask old traders in this websites and forums
    i konw the forex for the first time from a friend and tell me about it and turn me to the right sites and forums to learn well and begin trade

Member tahmid.mother is an unknown quantity at this point tahmid.mother's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Mr. T.M. Momidul Arafin was my forex teacher. He was an expert teacher i think. no one was comparable to my teacher. he was good at forex trading. he teach me very well. he was most favorable person.
    i like him most. may Allah bless him.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 591 of 704 FirstFirst ... 91 491 541 581 589 590 591 592 593 601 641 691 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (20)