+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 704 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 8 16 56 106 506 ... LastLast

Thread: Who was your forex teacher ?

Member lionel has a spectacular aura about lionel has a spectacular aura about lionel's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Internet is my main teacher of Forex. i am getting knowledge from internet and indian Forex also. indian forex is also great effort from administrator. this is great plateform to get knowledge from people. but most of the people experience. then you can choose other strong website for information. and also you can chekc youtube videos to get more information and strategy. i elarn forex trading from different sources first of all i use demo trading account for 6 month then i join forex forum india to learn well here i post thrwad about forex then i see the anwser in this way i learn well then open real account and get profit

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to lionel For This Useful Post:

yogyes (2020-07-15)

Member coramel will become famous soon enough coramel will become famous soon enough coramel's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I do believe web is among the finest educator with regard to forex trading learning. Via web we could link world wide skilled speculator. In addition to we could very easily obtain large amount of information about eCommerce from their store. Therefore i imagine you will find not any need educator without having web. main forex ke business main by chance hi enter huwa hoon jub main ess field main enter huwa to koi sekhane wala nia thaa phir main nai kuch studies ko follow karte huwe ess kam ko sekha hai aur ess bsuiness main mare koi teacher nai hai

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to coramel For This Useful Post:

lionel (2020-07-11), yogyes (2020-07-15)

Member zafery will become famous soon enough zafery will become famous soon enough zafery's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    my friend is my forex treacher he teaches me about forex markt and now i am able to get good profit from this rrisky market so elarning is the key in which you can get profit easily from forex market so elarn about market and get profit Dear about 2 years ago i want earn money to make lifestyle best but i have no idea how to earn money then one of my friend his name is Zeeshan tell me about Forex trading business and also he learns me about Forex trading, now i am thankful to my friend and also thankful to Forex because Forex is so best and great life changing opportunity for me.

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to zafery For This Useful Post:

lionel (2020-07-11), yogyes (2020-07-15)

Member sakaroni will become famous soon enough sakaroni will become famous soon enough sakaroni's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    It was my close friend that introduced me and put me involved in practical field of trading but mainly i learned a lot from experience, There is a famous quote that "time is the best teacher", after getting experience in forex i applied it asnd learned through analysis. I always have a mind of trading and tries to give more concentration in forex. Sir rehan is my teacher about this work he teaches me very well and taught me very important things about this work i disturbed him many him but he didn,t felt angry and continue to help me so my teacher in this work i feel is a nice person

Member duki will become famous soon enough duki will become famous soon enough duki's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    learnt trading myself. If at all I need to identify some one as my teacher, it can be only those web sites with full of information relevant to trading. Even with the best of the teacher near by, we can still become a bad trader. Trading can be learnt only by practice, determination and discipline of mind. i learn forex basic in my self and help some good person to buildup my knowledge.then i open demo account practice what i learn and more.i get more experience about forex market in demo account the i search many trips doing forex batter.finally i trying to build my own trading system my self .i say any one try to do forex please first learn it well and get experience using demo account the you can earn your real account using your knowledge.first learn after earn

Member andi will become famous soon enough andi will become famous soon enough andi's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i actually listened to foreign currency out of my neighbor nonetheless your dog appeared to be cannot coach people regarding this. next, i became enable out of online when possible have an understanding of everything pertaining to foreign currency. That i learn reports plus courses pertaining to foreign currency out there over the internet next, i try a way of thinking and also system we might while in the simulated akun, That i customize any system we have out of some to have a fantastic plus money-making system....

Member perkalian has a spectacular aura about perkalian has a spectacular aura about perkalian's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    In fact there are more successfully trader who learn forex trading from their mentors than successfully trader that learn any things autodidactly. So, I start thinking that we should have a good mentors for our learning process here in forex trading business to skip any useless failure and to get into our successfully faster than others. But, to learn anything by our selves, can be good alternative as long as we have a clrear goal and motivation for that.

Member happy forex will become famous soon enough happy forex will become famous soon enough happy forex's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i think mera forex froum par teacher demo account hai aur maine demo account se bohat khuch seekha hai aur demo par maine learnig ki sab se pehley aur phir maine es par forex par account banaya aur learn karne k bad maine demo par treading karna seekha aur phir es par investment ki aur us ke bad bohat achi earning ki aur ab tak kar raha hoon mera sab se best smart teacher just only demo hai jis ki wajha se main ajj bohat earn profit kar raha hoon i like it demo teacher

Member kesayangan will become famous soon enough kesayangan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Well, not someone but one is ,I learn forex with a self-taught by my own . I always read articles and books about forex available on the internet and i read them by my heart as well then I try a theory or strategy and that I can in the demo account well.Demo account also help us in many ways to get earn alot and well. My forex teacher was my friend because he was the only one who introduced forex infront of me and he taught me about forex techniques and in this way i started working on this

Junior Member bodex is on a distinguished road bodex's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    It turned out that I taught myself Forex. All books, lessons, demo modes.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 704 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 8 16 56 106 506 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (20)