+ Reply to Thread
Page 11 of 704 FirstFirst ... 9 10 11 12 13 21 61 111 511 ... LastLast

Thread: Who was your forex teacher ?

Junior Member Kon is an unknown quantity at this point Kon's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    नमस्कार। 260 डॉलर का स्वागत बोनस, बिना किसी प्रतिबंध के लाभ की वापसी। मैं अंदर गया, पंजीकृत हुआ और बोनस मिला।

बोनस राशि: 260 $ बोनस अवधि: 90 दिन, प्रतिबंध के बिना लाभ की वापसी

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Junior Member forex0008 is on a distinguished road forex0008's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    My Forex teacher if not any person but it is me all status on my own efforts I learn Forex trading from different websites YouTube videos different forums like this for a and lots of other stuff on the Internet to learn Forex trading but I really want to find a mentor for Forex trading

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member Bindas36 has a reputation beyond repute Bindas36 has a reputation beyond repute Bindas36 has a reputation beyond repute Bindas36 has a reputation beyond repute Bindas36 has a reputation beyond repute Bindas36 has a reputation beyond repute Bindas36 has a reputation beyond repute Bindas36 has a reputation beyond repute Bindas36 has a reputation beyond repute Bindas36 has a reputation beyond repute Bindas36 has a reputation beyond repute Bindas36's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,968 Times in 1,590 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    There was no one my forex teacher i was learnt it myself and through forex books.i also learnt it from youtube and other sources.
    Infact forex business can be learnt through forex forum.

Member sinjo abe will become famous soon enough sinjo abe will become famous soon enough sinjo abe's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    first time i knew forex from my best friend,he is my neighbour..he told me that forex is good bizniz,he said forex can be the solution to help us got a good living..so i interested and then i ask him to teach me little by little..until now he still guid me and teach me to be a good and succesfull trader!thx dude!
    and I see that It is always good to have a mentor who introduced you to forex and if you are performing well we really owe that to them . I was introduced to forex by a friend as well but I have learned all the basics and major things by myself now and doing better but I still thanks my friend to introduce me to forex markets !!

Senior Member Bindas36 has a reputation beyond repute Bindas36 has a reputation beyond repute Bindas36 has a reputation beyond repute Bindas36 has a reputation beyond repute Bindas36 has a reputation beyond repute Bindas36 has a reputation beyond repute Bindas36 has a reputation beyond repute Bindas36 has a reputation beyond repute Bindas36 has a reputation beyond repute Bindas36 has a reputation beyond repute Bindas36 has a reputation beyond repute Bindas36's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I had no teacher but I learned it myself.Although a friend of mine had opened the account for me but had not told me anything about it, I learned about it myself with the help of YouTube and internet and today I have learned a lot in it.If you don't know anything about the forex, then if you are interested in it, then you also get to learn a lot in the forum.

Member mantakdim has a spectacular aura about mantakdim has a spectacular aura about mantakdim's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    bhai jab mai garmi ki chhuttiyon me kam ki talash me tha to hame mere ek dost ne forex ke bare me bataya tabhi se maine forex ke bare me jana hai bhai abhi to mai forex me new hoo par abhi mai learning me jyada dhyan de raha hoo taki mujhe is field ke bare me kafi acchi se janakari ho jaye our hame bhi isame trading karke kuch kamane ka mouka mil sake bhai mai to apani sari mehanat isi me laga dena chahata hoo taki hame isame safalata mil sake.

Member ratu has a spectacular aura about ratu has a spectacular aura about ratu's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    mjhe forex trading k barai mai 2 years say ilam tha or mai ne is trading k barai mai kafi useful information ikathi ki hain. or mjhe recently forex forum k barai mai pata chala or ab mai khush hn k mai is trading sector ka member hn. i started this business by the reference of my friend he was doing this business along with the job he was earning a good amount of profit when i saw his profit amount then i jumped in for making money to take care of my future life

Member bibit has a spectacular aura about bibit has a spectacular aura about bibit's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I am a foreign exchange, who is self-taught. Always read articles or blog posts, as well as textbooks in foreign currencies are available online, I have another theory or tactics that could be within the scope of judicial review, I always change every tactic that we will find it comes from other people, to create an ideal and rewarding tactics ... When can I go to learn Forex with an independent investigation. They tend to search in online mode, and then try to think if maybe you can model, taking into account the internal tactical positions free Forex books, usually adapt to find someone else to build an extension to the ideal incentive through each tactic tactic.

Member fear has a spectacular aura about fear has a spectacular aura about fear's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I acquire forex from net. I always document many articles and books almost forex. I try a apply strategy that I can in the demo ground, I e'er qualify every strategy for read forex mart. actually recently i have joined this Forex trading busienss, as many of my class mate are already attached with this Forex trading business, so one of my close friend invited me to join Forex trading he is really a successful trader and also working for may years in Forex trading he is my Forex teacher

Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    There is no one is my forex teacher.i learnt forex from youtube and forex books which is available on on internet.If you ask me that how i know about forex then i will told you that my friend suggest me to join forex forum.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 11 of 704 FirstFirst ... 9 10 11 12 13 21 61 111 511 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (20)