+ Reply to Thread
Page 7 of 704 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7 8 9 17 57 107 507 ... LastLast

Thread: Who was your forex teacher ?

Member opat has a spectacular aura about opat has a spectacular aura about opat's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i learn about forex trading from a expert trader and he guide me in a very good way in forex trading and i am very thankful for him for it. he makes forex trading easy and simple for me. i pay about 90$ for getting learning but he return me this amount after completing learning in the form of bonus in my trading account. I forex.firstly I understand everything about the transaction, but you can not make money from the internet is where my demo account, create a demo account, I got help from my brother, but he listened to foreign exchange for it.then you can not teach. By mistake, and now a good merchant is trading.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member syahraz will become famous soon enough syahraz will become famous soon enough syahraz's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    My forex teacher was and still is my friend actually. Everything is much needed and enjoy and love the fact that he is someone I can ask such question that tend to bother me in this market Asa Buiness. Also I learn fom the Internet from forums such As these and eminars Nd ebinsrs that teach bout forex from different forex bonkers. Knowledge is power and forex needs a lot of it if you want success

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Trusted Member Dildar605 has a reputation beyond repute Dildar605 has a reputation beyond repute Dildar605 has a reputation beyond repute Dildar605 has a reputation beyond repute Dildar605 has a reputation beyond repute Dildar605 has a reputation beyond repute Dildar605 has a reputation beyond repute Dildar605 has a reputation beyond repute Dildar605 has a reputation beyond repute Dildar605 has a reputation beyond repute Dildar605 has a reputation beyond repute Dildar605's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,753 Times in 2,958 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 1
    Today market analysis
    You will earn more money if you will follow my views,because I have posted this after checking the previous routine oaf daily time frame of H1,H4 clearly. some traders use fundamental analysis, other use indicators or supports and residences , believe on your own strategy.
    This is very risky investment. According to my limited knowledge the investors should wait and see the every aspects of the market. The investor checks the actual worth of the stock in the market.

Member wifi will become famous soon enough wifi will become famous soon enough wifi's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    forex mai mera tou koi nahe teacher nahe tha mainay khus sai daikh kar kia hai kam magar is mai guidness sites k through li hain aur fir ik din kese nay is forum k baray mai bataya tha then yaha sai bhea kafi kuch jannay ko mila tha,,,,, I learn much from my experience, so i can say that my teacher is my own experience. No one who can teach me to trade well, so i learn by myself using this forum and other forums and learn from many websites also

Member wahana has a spectacular aura about wahana has a spectacular aura about wahana's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    My Forex teachers were Forex related E books, Demo account trading, Baby pips and myself. These were my elements to learn about trading in a better way so that in the future when I am trading with my own money I make sure I earn profits and the situation is same as this now. therefore, it is better to learn yourself than with a teacher ... I can all these things in my mind and improve my business performance .... I do not have any foreign teacher, but I was trying to get all of the information themselves

Member darakan has a spectacular aura about darakan has a spectacular aura about darakan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    mera forex m koi teacher nahi ha m n forex ko khud seekha ha ager sahi pochy tu mera ustad ha indian forex m n is pr post ko read kiya is tarha mujy forex ka pata chlata gia k hum is m kaisy trading kar sakty ha is m forex k mutaliq har qisam ki information hoty ha k hum is ko kaisy kar sakty ah or profet hasil kar sakty ha ager hamary pa sforex ka acha knowladge ho ga tu humy forex s profet ho ga mra ustad ha indian forex

Member balla will become famous soon enough balla will become famous soon enough balla's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i have no fixed Forex teacher because i do not get knowledge about Forex from a one person. i get most of knowledge about Forex from internet and some from different persons so i do not have any fixed teacher. yes In any business , hard work is very much required, without that in any business you will not get success.You need to aplly good technical and the fundamental analysis to be on the top of the forex

Senior Member Irfan4500 has a reputation beyond repute Irfan4500 has a reputation beyond repute Irfan4500 has a reputation beyond repute Irfan4500 has a reputation beyond repute Irfan4500 has a reputation beyond repute Irfan4500 has a reputation beyond repute Irfan4500 has a reputation beyond repute Irfan4500 has a reputation beyond repute Irfan4500 has a reputation beyond repute Irfan4500 has a reputation beyond repute Irfan4500 has a reputation beyond repute Irfan4500's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,205 Times in 3,384 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i express my opinion about this pair trend is : SELL
    As All of you know that . this trading pair is too good for best trading is pair . this trading pair gives us lot of experience. . by the trading in this pair we will be able to earn large profit .its all because of its movement. after the understanding of pro EMA trading analysis. its all candle pre-inform you about future movement.====

--- Update ---

i express my opinion about this pair trend is : SELL
    As All of you know that . this trading pair is too good for best trading is pair . this trading pair gives us lot of experience. . by the trading in this pair we will be able to earn large profit .its all because of its movement. after the understanding of pro EMA trading analysis. its all candle pre-inform you about future movement.====

Member mamah has a spectacular aura about mamah has a spectacular aura about mamah's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    My now teacher and my past teacher was always the web.i like watching and downloading video and see them in the weekend.i think that the easy way to get knowledge in forex is to hear someone talk his experience and through video this is easy i do not have my teacher because i start the forex almost the 2 or 3 year ago and many user connect with me but no body learn me so i my self take the knowledge from the market and i also use internet so then i understand proper the market . so this not hard for learning if you not have any teacher of your account you jut one the google and you will take the more knowledge from the website and also you take the some signals.

Member changi has a spectacular aura about changi has a spectacular aura about changi's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    we r 2 friend in forex and we r happy with each other we r friend and we r teacher .our both teacher is demo and trade factory. we r not good understand when we see all news when we happy then we read news and demo trade. we r not understand pip when we read pipe.com then we r happy thats our good teacher. I learned from forex forum, I had a discussion with my friends at the forum about the indicators and strategies or systems that are used, report and evaluate the results together to get more accurate results. I also learned from the forum to create or modify the indicators to be used in a strategy or trading system.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 7 of 704 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7 8 9 17 57 107 507 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (20)