+ Reply to Thread
Page 21 of 704 FirstFirst ... 11 19 20 21 22 23 31 71 121 521 ... LastLast

Thread: Who was your forex teacher ?

Senior Member Ahmadali has a reputation beyond repute Ahmadali has a reputation beyond repute Ahmadali has a reputation beyond repute Ahmadali has a reputation beyond repute Ahmadali has a reputation beyond repute Ahmadali has a reputation beyond repute Ahmadali has a reputation beyond repute Ahmadali has a reputation beyond repute Ahmadali has a reputation beyond repute Ahmadali has a reputation beyond repute Ahmadali has a reputation beyond repute Ahmadali's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 10,612 Times in 3,781 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    app ne ye achi post start ki ha es se ham ko kafi ek dosrey k barey main pata chaley ga main app ko sahi batata houn k forex trading main main ne kisi se bhi help nahi li thi main ne khud he forex trading ko seekha ha or han main ne es forum se kafi help li ha ager kaha jaye to ye forum mere liye mera ustad ha

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member barak will become famous soon enough barak's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    When I try to learn from the internet, especially from foreign exchange forums and now continue to learn. This forum is one of the best places to learn useful tools to be taken. If you want to continue learning your way, you can stay here to learn anything about trading. And I have never had a special teacher who taught me about forex. I learned it myself through books, forums, sites and more, so I think I have a lot of teachers, lol. but thanks to that I was able to enrich myself from time to time

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member Ahmadali has a reputation beyond repute Ahmadali has a reputation beyond repute Ahmadali has a reputation beyond repute Ahmadali has a reputation beyond repute Ahmadali has a reputation beyond repute Ahmadali has a reputation beyond repute Ahmadali has a reputation beyond repute Ahmadali has a reputation beyond repute Ahmadali has a reputation beyond repute Ahmadali has a reputation beyond repute Ahmadali has a reputation beyond repute Ahmadali's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    You are great !!!
    This forum is really a good place of learning. Before joining this forum i also study books and many other things. But now i just do demo trading and read the forum posts.
    My Advice to a newbie is the the same route of learning , which is
    1) Study any eBook to know about Forex
    2) Read all posts of the forum to discuss and enhance your knowledge.
    3) Develop your own trading plan and test it in Demo account before Real trading.

Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I learned from forex forum, I had a discussion with my friends at the forum about the indicators and strategies or systems that are used, report and evaluate the results together to get more accurate results. I also learned from the forum to create or modify the indicators to be used in a strategy or trading system.

Member adirata has a spectacular aura about adirata has a spectacular aura about adirata's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    During this time, I studied without a teacher to guide me, because I learned a lot from the internet. I'm looking for knowledge about forex from the internet, Tarutama from forums. because this forum greatly facilitates my learning process, I easily gain knowledge about forex trading, besides that I can also learn from the experiences of other traders who do share their experiences in forex trading, that is a good thing for our learning. and In the forex market, my first forex teacher was my college friend. And my teacher's name is Aunik, and my teacher is a very good forex trader on the forex market. And he is an experienced trader in the forex market, he is doing good from the forex market. And my teacher gave me good advice about forex trading, and he gave me good tips about forex trading. So my teacher for now I can do a good trade in the market.

Member baceo will become famous soon enough baceo will become famous soon enough baceo's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    When I was a student my uncle told me about this market and after completing my studies I joined this market and he gave me training on basic strategies and told me how economic news was more important for this market movement as well he could help me to choosing the best broker in this market after this I opened a demo account and practiced there a minimum sex month then I started my real trading. and my friend asked me about forex trading and then he taught me a lot of good things about forex. he was my first teacher in forex and after that I also learned forex from many good websites and the forum was also a good place to learn forex.

7. The Following User Says Thank You to baceo For This Useful Post:

radjo (2019-08-20)

Member salikin will become famous soon enough salikin will become famous soon enough salikin's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I learned forex trading and for more than 5 months my friend and I traded with him teaching me and introducing me to the forex market. I often called him a teacher when trading. Apart from that, I also learned from the internet and forex from forex forums and I also like you, at first I was mentored by my friends but that was just a little and the rest I explored the forum and googled around, fortunately there was enough information to be found about forex and so I hardly need to get help from anyone

Member masyuni will become famous soon enough masyuni's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I learned forex self-taught, there are some things that I have ever asked a friend, who just wants to know the terms in forex. About trading psychology and understanding of others who need their own understanding, I learned it from the forex forum and read some news that influenced currency trading and my first forex teacher was the internet, from the internet I found several senior traders willing to share their knowledge and experience, and I am now outlining the KG style chart analysis designed by master Kang Gun.

Senior Member Amo is a splendid one to behold Amo is a splendid one to behold Amo is a splendid one to behold Amo is a splendid one to behold Amo is a splendid one to behold Amo is a splendid one to behold Amo is a splendid one to behold Amo's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Mera ek friend ha jis ny mujy forex ka baray ma bataya tha or us mujay pehley bar account banana sekhaya tha or trade lagana b is liye ma us ko hi teacher manta ho apna lekin us ka bad ma ny is ko sekha be tha proper way ka sath kafi time se kar raha ho is ko.

Senior Member Bindas36 has a reputation beyond repute Bindas36 has a reputation beyond repute Bindas36 has a reputation beyond repute Bindas36 has a reputation beyond repute Bindas36 has a reputation beyond repute Bindas36 has a reputation beyond repute Bindas36 has a reputation beyond repute Bindas36 has a reputation beyond repute Bindas36 has a reputation beyond repute Bindas36 has a reputation beyond repute Bindas36 has a reputation beyond repute Bindas36's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,968 Times in 1,590 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I learnt about forex trading through youtube
    Youtube videos taught me brilliantly.

I really thankfull to youtube to share that usefull videos

I think this is a good and easy way to learn about forex trading.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 21 of 704 FirstFirst ... 11 19 20 21 22 23 31 71 121 521 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (20)