+ Reply to Thread
Page 14 of 704 FirstFirst ... 4 12 13 14 15 16 24 64 114 514 ... LastLast

Thread: Who was your forex teacher ?

Member surjamal will become famous soon enough surjamal will become famous soon enough surjamal's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    now a day forex is widely spreed in all over the country and many person is involved here. so if one want to enter in it then he can find some one who already doing the business. he can get good idea from the trader in short period of time can invest here quickly. learning from website or forum is also possible but they are time consuming than that of learn from a teacher.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member qhamvret will become famous soon enough qhamvret will become famous soon enough qhamvret's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    It is always good to have a mentor who introduced you to forex and if you are performing well we really owe that to them . I was introduced to forex by a friend as well but I have learned all the basics and major things by myself now and doing better but I still thanks my friend to introduce me to forex and thing, mate trader. frankly, so far I do not have a teacher to teach about forex trading. I just learn forex from internet, forums and discussion with my friends. I think this is enough to get the experience, as a reference for real trading.:-)

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member endus will become famous soon enough endus will become famous soon enough endus's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Honestly at the beginning of learning Forex came by chance by site Insta company and that's where I saw that there announce earn bonus monthly during the month Vtabat subject and here began inquired about the idea of ​​Forex What trading, but it was for me as a teacher fact I can benefited Forex website where in If you do not Fahmy for anything do I work out and I can not find a solution and you downloaded references and books

Member dalapan has a spectacular aura about dalapan has a spectacular aura about dalapan has a spectacular aura about dalapan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i have no teacher of Forex i learn Forex by own with the help of websites. there are many websites on internet which are providing the knowledge about Forex but i suggest to other Indian Forex because here we can found all type of knowledge here. Forex main basically mujhe lana wali mare ek friend the dera but forex ki lerning jitni bahi main na ki hain wo sab apna kud ki searches sa ki hai . our mare learning karwana main sa sa zayda help Google na ki so Google mara techer hai Forex trading main.

Member dingin has a spectacular aura about dingin has a spectacular aura about dingin has a spectacular aura about dingin's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Basically I discovered forex from my brother, but he was unable to show Maine on it. then I got light from the net, where I could observe all things related to forex. first trade I makes a demo account, but I could not generate profits in my demo account in error at this time I am good and be a fair in. mery ack dost hain jinhoun nay mujay forex trading kay bary main btaya or mjy forex trading kay liay agree kiya.main unhee kay reference say forex trading kar raha houn or main unhee say help leta houn forex trading main.unhoun ay he mjy basic tips diay hain forex kay bary main or main kisee be problem main unhee say guideness leta houn.main apny dost ko he apna teacher manta houn or us kay bad demo account mera dousra teacher hay.main nay demo account say bohat kuch saakha hay.

Member mumtay has a spectacular aura about mumtay has a spectacular aura about mumtay's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think in this business my teacher is Demo account. The Demo account is the best teacher of every trader. The beginners and newbies should first join the demo account for gaining the knowledge and experience. This is is good platform and good place for gaining the knowledge. More important, my partner and saw in Forex trading, if this person is trying to tell me something, but if the network is set to true, which will help you to understand things in the Forex trading my cousin. My partner and test accounts, business development, but can you get the test accounts. At this point we are failures in the company well and a good speculator.

Member baper will become famous soon enough baper will become famous soon enough baper's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    maray forex teacher fourm hay q k main nay as say bhot kuch sika main daily 30 post krta hou or har post k commnt parta hou jis ki waja say main nay bhot kuch hay or as k bad maray 2sara you tube hay os say mainnay bhot kuch sikha hay sir g mara liya forex ma mara sab sa bara techer jo hi wo main kud he . kiyo maian na forex maian jitni bhi lerning ki kud apana dimgh sa ki hai. our mare help karna wali 2 main web site hai ek babay pip our 2nd ya indian forum

Member niat has a spectacular aura about niat has a spectacular aura about niat's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    mery cazan nay mujy es forex forum ka btaya tha phir meny forex par kam karna sheru kiya wesy to ham sab ka teacher to demo account ha jis say ham sab nay trading karna sekhe to phir es leye hamara teacher demo account bi ha. My husband and I came from the Forex discussion board, I made a new dialog with good friends to a discussion forum related to the signals together with the methods or maybe programs that are used together with the impact assessment study in concert with a view to a more precise effect. My husband and I have also found in the discussion Board building or maybe change the specific signals that might invest in the method or process.

Member cilor will become famous soon enough cilor will become famous soon enough cilor's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I dont have teacher and no one who teach me everyday. I learn from my experience trade in demo and real trading everyday. When i makes mistake and get loss, then i learn again from forum My forex teacher is my friends and several members in forex forums, i learn much from them and ask them if i dont understant with their trading strategy and they will explain me many thing to help me

Member bloozom has a spectacular aura about bloozom has a spectacular aura about bloozom's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I have known about forex from many persons but i have learn it with my own efforts.i think everyone can learn forex with his own willing power.If you take help from the books,articles,review page then you can learn it.I can not but mention one person who has taught me many things of forex market who is my favorite limon uncle. I have no Forex teacher. i was learn from Google and many kinds of Forex books. If i face any problem i saw many video tutorial in you tube and many Facebook groups. actually i have no teacher in Forex.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 14 of 704 FirstFirst ... 4 12 13 14 15 16 24 64 114 514 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (20)