GET BONUS
55%
from InstaForex
on every deposit
+ Reply to Thread
Page 691 of 692 FirstFirst ... 191 591 641 681 689 690 691 692 LastLast
Results 6,901 to 6,910 of 6912

Thread: Who was your forex teacher ?

Member biru will become famous soon enough biru will become famous soon enough biru's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    116.68 USD
    Thanks
    basically i detected forex from my brother but he can't show Maine about it. then I get convenience from the web wherever I might see all things about forex. first I traded to make a demo account but I could not make profit on my demo account. in the current error I trade well and become a worthy seller and I find that if anyone can do anything in their life they must do more and more learn a lot about this subject. do if you have a teacher then your knowledge will increase step by step. so that's the main factor. my teacher's name is ferdous. He taught me very concentrically!

2. Bitcoin
    Member biru will become famous soon enough biru will become famous soon enough biru's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    116.68 USD
    Thanks
    basically i detected forex from my brother but he can't show Maine about it. then I get convenience from the web wherever I might see all things about forex. first I traded to make a demo account but I could not make profit on my demo account. in the current error I trade well and become a worthy seller and I find that if anyone can do anything in their life they must do more and more learn a lot about this subject. do if you have a teacher then your knowledge will increase step by step. so that's the main factor. my teacher's name is ferdous. He taught me very concentrically!

Member gagap will become famous soon enough gagap will become famous soon enough gagap's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    107.59 USD
    Thanks
    Forex teacher? ... I guess, I don't have a special foreign exchange teacher. I just learned forex trading, from the internet. This technology is very useful for humanity. I always look for forex knowledge from forum to forum. I think that is a weapon in forex trading. and Yes the forum and the internet and other items are there. But most of the time you need a kick off. I am a friend. He told me that there was such a thing and by jokingly showing the total thing, maybe it was his presentation or everything was very good, I was really rather enthusiastic about stepping on it.

5. The Following User Says Thank You to gagap For This Useful Post:

Unregistered (1)

Member al bahri will become famous soon enough al bahri's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    73.80 USD
    Thanks
    Because I learned forex from forums and other online websites, I have many teachers. They share their ideas and I can learn them myself. For my daily trading, I don't have a special teacher. I joined Facebook Fanspage Facebook and we shared our knowledge and experience. By doing this, I can get a better understanding than I learn forex myself. and For me I teach in the tradng world is the first time my friend and I work together then add olmu by searching and following groups on Facebook so that my learning will become easier with the presence of these resources so that it will be easier to analyze market movements!

Trusted Member sangam is just really nice sangam is just really nice sangam is just really nice sangam is just really nice sangam's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    5,569.16 USD
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by al bahri View Post
    Because I learned forex from forums and other online websites, I have many teachers. They share their ideas and I can learn them myself. For my daily trading, I don't have a special teacher. I joined Facebook Fanspage Facebook and we shared our knowledge and experience. By doing this, I can get a better understanding than I learn forex myself. and For me I teach in the tradng world is the first time my friend and I work together then add olmu by searching and following groups on Facebook so that my learning will become easier with the presence of these resources so that it will be easier to analyze market movements!
    विदेशी मुद्रा व्यापार को सही तरह से करना और उसको सीखना आसान काम नहीं होता है क्योंकि इसको कोई भी सिखाने वाला नहीं होता है| हम लोगों को अपना प्रयास करके और मेहनत करके इसको सही तरह से सीखना होगा और जब हम लोग उसको सही तरह से सीख जाएंगे तभी हम लोग इसकी मदद से पैसे कमा सकते हैं|

मैं एक बात को बहुत ही अच्छी तरह से समझ गया हूं कि इसमें समय लगता है और इसमें हम लोगों को मेहनत करनी होती है और जो भी विदेशी मुद्रा व्यापार इस बात को करने के लिए तैयार हूं वही इसमें आगे बढ़े तभी वह लोग एक सफल और बड़े विदेशी मुद्रा व्यापारी बन सकते हैं |
    InstaForex - Best in Asia

Member madun khan will become famous soon enough madun khan will become famous soon enough madun khan's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    188.53 USD
    Thanks
    My best friend is my teacher in this research because we often discuss forex strategies and trading methods together. Our neighbors are teachers to our friends who want to study seriously and share their knowledge with our freedom the way we share knowledge with other friends. and How can failure be the key to success? The main reason why you lose money is because you don't know how to trade. So in short you are not competent to trade. So how can you say you got the money right? That is why it is very important for you to know what you are doing before you even try to trade in a real account. You must first practice in the demo strategy and study and technical and fundamental analysis and other ways or ways to earn money. After that it's time you will decide whether you really want to trade in a real account or not.

Member siomay will become famous soon enough siomay will become famous soon enough siomay's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    157.14 USD
    Thanks
    There is no doubt but I will say that basically I heard forex from my friend but he could not talk to me about it. Then I got an increase in cyberspace where I could see everything around forex. Mainly I trade to create a demo account but I cannot make profit in my demo account. in error now i am doing a digging trade and changing a neat trader and yes, i got forex learning material from the website for free. There is also a video tutorial available. We find it easier to find material for learning forex, even though we don't have a mentor. Go to the Google website and type the key words, then we will get a lot of material about forex, which is very useful for novice traders.

Member serius will become famous soon enough serius will become famous soon enough serius's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    159.99 USD
    Thanks
    I have no Forex teacher. I have learned it online. The internet has helped me learn the Forex business. I think all the forum members are my mentors, and with them I can read and gain some experience to develop my trade and also resolve its weaknesses. and I know forex from someone who has been running forex for 6 years. he who taught the basics of forex until finally found a forum as a means for discussion and knowledge sharing. Thank you, my teacher who teaches a variety of sciences

Member mangkarni will become famous soon enough mangkarni will become famous soon enough mangkarni's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    106.71 USD
    Thanks
    I learned about the Forex market from my friends because they are now professional traders in this market at first they gave me information to trade in this market and taught me about this and I said earnestly that my friend introduced me to this field and in the initial stages I agreed that my first teacher was my close friend and other knowledge taken from various websites.

12. Mobile forex portal
    Member megawati will become famous soon enough megawati will become famous soon enough megawati's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    102.39 USD
    Thanks
    the idea of getting into the forex business was from one of my friends and that's because he started it. he was already involved in the trading business and it was he who taught me all about forex and trading. I am really grateful to him for putting me into forex. and MY Forex Teacher is my uncle. I first heard about Forex from my uncle, he was a professional Forex trader. He advised me to do business on Forex. So at first I took news about Forex from different sectors and found that it was a good platform for income. Then I decided to learn Forex trading, and that teacher was my uncle.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 691 of 692 FirstFirst ... 191 591 641 681 689 690 691 692 LastLast