+ Reply to Thread
Page 16 of 704 FirstFirst ... 6 14 15 16 17 18 26 66 116 516 ... LastLast

Thread: Who was your forex teacher ?

Member gagap will become famous soon enough gagap will become famous soon enough gagap's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Forex teacher? ... I guess, I don't have a special foreign exchange teacher. I just learned forex trading, from the internet. This technology is very useful for humanity. I always look for forex knowledge from forum to forum. I think that is a weapon in forex trading. and Yes the forum and the internet and other items are there. But most of the time you need a kick off. I am a friend. He told me that there was such a thing and by jokingly showing the total thing, maybe it was his presentation or everything was very good, I was really rather enthusiastic about stepping on it.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member biru will become famous soon enough biru will become famous soon enough biru's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    basically i detected forex from my brother but he can't show Maine about it. then I get convenience from the web wherever I might see all things about forex. first I traded to make a demo account but I could not make profit on my demo account. in the current error I trade well and become a worthy seller and I find that if anyone can do anything in their life they must do more and more learn a lot about this subject. do if you have a teacher then your knowledge will increase step by step. so that's the main factor. my teacher's name is ferdous. He taught me very concentrically!

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member biru will become famous soon enough biru will become famous soon enough biru's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    basically i detected forex from my brother but he can't show Maine about it. then I get convenience from the web wherever I might see all things about forex. first I traded to make a demo account but I could not make profit on my demo account. in the current error I trade well and become a worthy seller and I find that if anyone can do anything in their life they must do more and more learn a lot about this subject. do if you have a teacher then your knowledge will increase step by step. so that's the main factor. my teacher's name is ferdous. He taught me very concentrically!

Member garlock will become famous soon enough garlock will become famous soon enough garlock's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    In my opinion, a direct project or real account is the best teacher after gaining a little knowledge. Because without practical experience we never improve the quality of our trade. So it is possible after using some real time trading. But for newcomers, the best is a demo account with virtual money. and if we want to gain more knowledge, we have learned a lot so we will get good results ... don't be afraid to try and always be enthusiastic about the work

Member darmanap will become famous soon enough darmanap will become famous soon enough darmanap's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I might state that my own fx teacher is Dorrie Nilson because We have gone through many of Steve's guides and I have discovered many things about candlesticks in addition to technology studies that come from your pet. My partner and I have no idea who trades besides my husband and I try to master anything after I take it. The electronic guide made it easier for me personally and now I am a merchant along with several years meeting besides I can find some monthly income.

Senior Member naveed_ahmad6864 has a spectacular aura about naveed_ahmad6864 has a spectacular aura about naveed_ahmad6864 has a spectacular aura about naveed_ahmad6864's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    mene to kafi logo se thora thora krr ke learn kia hai ot aggr ye pucho ke mera sab se acha forex teacher kon hai to wo internet hai kyun ke aggr ap kuch bhee seekhny ki laggan rkhty ho to app ke liye internet se acha or koi teacher nhi hai aaj ke dour mn kyun ke apko yahan py bht achi options mill sakti hain kisi bhee kam ko learn krny ke liye

Member sinjo abe will become famous soon enough sinjo abe will become famous soon enough sinjo abe's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    If I see this it might depend on the person because when we do this trade using this with lots of trades and losses even though we have worked hard and you are bankrupt then you have to get out of this business and Really I don't have a Forex teacher, I work here of my own desire and study with difficulty. one of my friends helped me who also did Forex. he told me everything about trade regulations etc. so my id had to choose my teacher to choose it.

Member aswat will become famous soon enough aswat will become famous soon enough aswat's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    yuppz, as long as I am a beginner who can only be learned through videos or other information through websites related to forex because so far I do not have a network or a good link to deepen my forex knowledge skills ,, is there anyone who wants to be my teacher, free hehehhe and I know forex trading through the internet at meetings on fb, then get acquainted with many friends and finally I find a teacher that I learned from him, maybe have a friend's way and other ways to learn forex

Member rabnaj will become famous soon enough rabnaj will become famous soon enough rabnaj's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    L has learned a lot from forex e-books and videos. L, and as a result has never existed, is a small amount of free stuff when you find good forex learning what might be enough for beginners. (L) we were lucky compared to hotels by merchants. The L stick that you made last time at the end of the 80s is a terrible challenge to learn forex trading all the time can learn from beginners to really learn can cost a large amount.

Member nvidia will become famous soon enough nvidia will become famous soon enough nvidia's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I am also the same as you, initially I was guided by my individual, but it was a young person and the rest I explored the forum and glanced at it, fortunately there was enough substance that could be stored near forex and so I just needed to get repairs from anyone. and ap nay acha sawal kiya hay main ap ky is sawal agreed agree karta hon forex trading aik businees online hay main abi is the new main hon bi apna aik teacher hay jis said main nay is ko seekha hay koun kay meray khiyal main tu forex teacher bagair ky ni hota koun kay ye aik riski businees hay.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 16 of 704 FirstFirst ... 6 14 15 16 17 18 26 66 116 516 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (20)