+ Reply to Thread
Page 17 of 704 FirstFirst ... 7 15 16 17 18 19 27 67 117 517 ... LastLast

Thread: Who was your forex teacher ?

Member galiel has a spectacular aura about galiel has a spectacular aura about galiel's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I am just starting to learn trading but I am always ready to face risks that may occur when I trade. I already have a trading capital base that sells and buys. with that I can run without doubt having to lose the forex that I experienced but I remained consistent to deal with and I think my best teacher in this field is expert opinion in this forum posting and can study this forum to get money from this business area. This is the best teacher and there is no need to take such additional training for the largest online trading business in the whole world.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member lanmark will become famous soon enough lanmark will become famous soon enough lanmark's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    The best teacher for me is that I trade every day with it. I will continue to learn and correct all the mistakes I have done, forex relies on myself so I also rely on myself to learn too well my own experience. because I also think there is no better teacher than learning from his own difficulties and because the forex market is very wide so that every day we can get the opportunity to trade and if we get a loss then we must learn about the loss so that our teacher can be changed with the passage of time to learn more about the market.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

3. The Following User Says Thank You to lanmark For This Useful Post:

rolens (2019-11-16)

Member suntrung will become famous soon enough suntrung will become famous soon enough suntrung's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    It is always good if you can have someone to put you on forex from time to time. Many of us learn from the internet and it takes a long time to understand how the market works. Even today we are still learning how to be better. and Well, I have some good mentors from learning forex trading from alpha to omega. Actually, they are just my friends who have traded and made huge capital before I knew anything about trading online. They only taught me how to trade and let me fix whatever I needed, with their help always. But, nevertheless, actually they only taught me the basics and most importantly, they were really a good motivation for me because they showed me how to be a successful trade for their lives. And the most skilled mentor I have, the internet

5. The Following User Says Thank You to suntrung For This Useful Post:

rolens (2019-11-16)

Member nidji will become famous soon enough nidji will become famous soon enough nidji's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    forex trading, why can you learn karne ho forex ma bhager learn or knowledge of ho ho ge for aap ko forex ma bro because ma maza nahi ha ga forex ma learn ma bhot important ha.or kuch during demo account ma kam karha or or fire aap Real accounts are welcome because there are many reasons for choosing currency trading when exchanging. You can make big money from this industry ... that this industry is actually much better for students who have hobbies, but they can make fantastic profits from Forex trading without investing. An additional reason to choose Currency trading as an actual industry where yoh actually can.

Member yandri will become famous soon enough yandri will become famous soon enough yandri's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Yes, I got forex learning material from the website for free. There is also a video tutorial available. We find it easier to find material for learning forex, even though we don't have a mentor. Go to the Google website and type the key words, then we will get a lot of material about forex, which is very useful for novice traders. and I have learned more about forex from e-books and videos. I never got any courses because I thought there were so many free things on the internet and that could be enough for a beginner if he really wanted to study and learn forex. luckier than the old trader. As I know when in the 80s it was very difficult to learn forex and all beginners could spend large amounts to learn how to trade.

Member gandiwa will become famous soon enough gandiwa will become famous soon enough gandiwa's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Now continue my learning and I try to learn from the internet and especially from the forex forum this forum is one of the best places to learn and get useful tools so if you want to continue your learning then you can stay with the forum to learn strategies that I can in my account My demo always moderates every strategy I get from others to make it perfect and profitable.

Member letti has a spectacular aura about letti has a spectacular aura about letti has a spectacular aura about letti's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    From my brother but he could not teach me about it so I got help from the internet where I could understand all things about forex first I traded to make a demo account but I could not get profit on my demo account because of an error now I trade with good and being a good trader i was introduced by a friend he was a referrer for me so he taught me everything.

10. The Following User Says Thank You to letti For This Useful Post:

Unregistered (1)

Member zarak will become famous soon enough zarak will become famous soon enough zarak's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I learned forex from two great forex traders, Peter Brain and Francis Awo..I can read and get some experience to develop my trading and also resolve weaknesses, you know that forums are a good place to get the latest and actual information and First time I know I'm always in forex taught by a friend, I'm always learning and learning, there is no limit to stopping to learn forex! Always practice in honing trading analysis, always exploring with demos and when ready for Live trading the risk of loss will be smaller

Member 20th will become famous soon enough 20th will become famous soon enough 20th's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    My friend is my teacher in forex trading. He only gave me the basics of forex trading. He has shown me the way to foex and suggested some useful websites such as nial fuller and baby pips. I work with this and this forum is also as good as reading articles. and I don't have a forex teacher, but one of my friends just introduced the forex business. And show me who opened a demo account ... then I opened a demo account and try to learn every day. Can do more Patrice art, Now I am successful, sometimes I get more profit

Member bahar has a spectacular aura about bahar has a spectacular aura about bahar's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I tried Forex Robot many times and tested everything with a Real Account. The result is I lost a lot of money because of the Robot. I found that Forex Robots can be profitable in certain market conditions, if Scalper Robots, then you have to activate it only on the Calm Market and forex robots can be used well when trading is slow and most traders not understanding how to use a good robot to make a profit does not make us lose

+ Reply to Thread
Page 17 of 704 FirstFirst ... 7 15 16 17 18 19 27 67 117 517 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (20)