+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 LastLast

Thread: Alerts?

Senior Member 3etman is an unknown quantity at this point 3etman's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    the alerts is majorly used in sending fast and confidential information from the brokers to the traders , not all companies use this function
    and some brokers use it in order to send spread warning or even warning scalpers of breaching their agreement if they prohibit scalping.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member agitiga is on a distinguished road agitiga's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    It seems like it is not a signal provider but a tool that a forex trader will have to activate to be able to trade at a good time. It seems to be more of time keeper

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned pkd8915 is an unknown quantity at this point pkd8915's Avatar
    Thanks
    I appreciate this approach. Need alert for proper running of forex trading. Without any alert we sleep down. To activate the performance of a person there is no alternative of an alert.

Banned kashifrehman has a spectacular aura about kashifrehman has a spectacular aura about kashifrehman has a spectacular aura about kashifrehman's Avatar
    Thanks
    Alerts basically trigget when you use some custome made program like scripts or some EA. This remain clean until there is some problem there. If you want to check it then just attach a script you will get a message thee when it's excuted.

Senior Member newentry is a splendid one to behold newentry is a splendid one to behold newentry is a splendid one to behold newentry is a splendid one to behold newentry is a splendid one to behold newentry is a splendid one to behold newentry is a splendid one to behold newentry's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by aptx4869 View Post
    Alerts is usefull when you wanna make some signal in a level of price, so you can use the alerst option to make a signal. You must created by manual, it cannot use some indicator or ea. i think like that.
    you are right about it but i still got the problem to set it, and maybe you can give us the steps for it with details and it is very helpful for us to help our trading and get the better one,,,and also this is a good knowledge for us to operate mt4
    do the best we can

Senior Member zihan6500 is an unknown quantity at this point zihan6500's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    How to manually set the alert for Ea?If alert really works in trading terminal to inform me about sell or buy type order,then i am interested in it.I want to know about alert to use it in my trading terminal?Anyone can help me to upload some image about setting up alert?

Member gkintl is an unknown quantity at this point gkintl's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Alert tab is basically for information generated by various EA's, scripts and any other important error messages generated while running specialized MT4 programs developed by a programmer. To have a clear cut idea, you can try attaching a close or open script and then watch messages flowing in when a position is closed or opened.

Member jg6073727 is on a distinguished road jg6073727's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    you are right. all alerts are in the bottom. But there is no sound. You have to on the sound for this and you know on every alert
    Forex Trader
    jg6073727

9. The Following User Says Thank You to jg6073727 For This Useful Post:

hsn83 (2013-02-08)

Senior Member asingh601 is a jewel in the rough asingh601 is a jewel in the rough asingh601 is a jewel in the rough asingh601's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Bhai is tab me wo sare alerts aate hain jo indicator dete hain koi bhi ek alert dene wala ek indicator use karke dekh lijiye aapko pata chal jaega. Alerts tab me bhi wo alert hoga jo aapko indicator alert dega.
    दोस्तों धन्यवाद हिंदी में पोस्ट करने के लिये कृपया हिंदी को बचाने में सहयोग करें। आज आपका एक कदम कल हिंदी को खत्म होने से बचा सकता है। आगे आएं और हिंदी में पोस्ट करे लिखे और जवाब दें। जय हिंद !! धन्यवाद ।।।

================================================== ================================================== ===========

कर्म करो फल की चिंता मत करो ---- श्री कृष्ण

जय श्री कृष्ण

Highly Reputed Member ishvara is a splendid one to behold ishvara is a splendid one to behold ishvara is a splendid one to behold ishvara is a splendid one to behold ishvara is a splendid one to behold ishvara is a splendid one to behold ishvara is a splendid one to behold ishvara's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by biouscope View Post
    i found thet there is a tab in the bottom portion of mt4 platform named alert after the news tab. i don find anything on this tab . it seems always blank. if it is always blank then why this is on the platform. does any one know the use of this tab.
    i think that i have also seen that tab in forex currency trading business. It is a tab that we can use to set alerts in our trading terminal, I have not used it before so i cannot use it rightly in my trading.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 LastLast