+ Reply to Thread
Page 29 of 31 FirstFirst ... 19 27 28 29 30 31 LastLast

Thread: Do You Think MT4 will still on the market when mt6 will launch?

Member jackimran is an unknown quantity at this point jackimran's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by biouscope View Post
    Do You Think MT4 will still on the market when mt6 will launch?
    I think MT4 will still on the market . Cause man want to use known thing more time.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member ladoali is on a distinguished road ladoali's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Jb mt6 market ma lounch ho gA TO IS KO LOG USE TO KARY GE LAKN BOHAT KAM KIO KA TRADER KO MT6 K ITNA KNOWLEDGE NAI HO GA S LEA
    MT4 K plateform ko her trader like karta ha pata nai mt6 ka software kase ho trader us ko like kary y nai.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member forexlearn is on a distinguished road forexlearn's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I don't know about MT4 will still on the market. Only mt4 and mt5 are available. We are just use mt4 and big trader they are use mt5. But mt6 I don't know about it do u know about.

Banned retnotriwulandari is an unknown quantity at this point retnotriwulandari's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by biouscope View Post
    what do you think about mt4 after releasing of mt6. do u think it will be available on the market or it will be disappere. i think it will gone. bcz higher version means more option for trade so that ppl will take newer version and will leave older one.
    In my MT4 will not be abandoned by the traders, because of what? For example, just recently emerged MT5, and I see there are many traders who use MT4 habit and they just want to concentrate with one application. And I'm sure if there was MT6 certainly will not be a lot of changes and differences of MT4.

Member kisor is on a distinguished road kisor's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Indicators which are the most familiar with you. It's very difficult to find useful indicators so we decide to share with you great Forex indicators database. Forex meta trader4 indicators is great source of the best Forex indicators with simple how to use them explanation.

Banned kan is an unknown quantity at this point kan's Avatar
    Thanks
    Offers many features and software MT4 Easy to use and wonderful
    I believe that together the emergence of technology mt6 Will continue MT4 Required

Member agitiga is on a distinguished road agitiga's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    It is a matter of the efficiency of the users and or the broker. If the broker decides to change it to some other thing, fine but if they stick to the older one, we will see their reasons

Banned zdaina is an unknown quantity at this point zdaina's Avatar
    Thanks
    i think mt4 stay because most of traders use it but mt5 need a good hardware inside the computer, so many people can't use it, i think all the mt (4,5,6....) stay for many reasons . brokers want' lose their members .

Senior Member newentry is a splendid one to behold newentry is a splendid one to behold newentry is a splendid one to behold newentry is a splendid one to behold newentry is a splendid one to behold newentry is a splendid one to behold newentry is a splendid one to behold newentry's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i guess yes, mt4 is still in there and a lot of us will always use it, and as example, when mt5 is launched..many member prefer to use mt4..but i see you know about something, when mt6 will be launched ?
    do the best we can

Member dollarsmagic is an unknown quantity at this point dollarsmagic's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by bapit View Post
    i like mt4 prefer, mostly Trader are more familier with mt4 and they think that it's more user friendly. And majority of indicators and robots are made for this version so traders prefer to use this one .
    I'm agree with what you are saying bro, I'm also like mt4 because it more friendly user and always used it when trading

+ Reply to Thread
Page 29 of 31 FirstFirst ... 19 27 28 29 30 31 LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (1)

Open