+ Reply to Thread
Page 28 of 31 FirstFirst ... 18 26 27 28 29 30 ... LastLast

Thread: Do You Think MT4 will still on the market when mt6 will launch?

i think MT6 ke launch hone se MT4 ko koi farq ni pare ga.keun ke zeada trader MT4 use karte han or is ke market value be zeada ha.
    MT4 ko use karna be easy ha or is main indicator apni marzi ke kar sakte han.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member vallen is on a distinguished road vallen's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think for all the software there would be a successor to better performance as well as in its use so in this case all would be a change that MT4 could be replaced by MT5 and MT5 will be replaced by MT6 in the future

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member fahim017 is an unknown quantity at this point fahim017's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    What do you think about after the release of mt4, Mt6. do you think that are available on the market, or will disappere. I think it will go away. the above version bcz means more opportunities for trade, PPL will have a new version and leave early.

Senior Member jok is an unknown quantity at this point jok's Avatar
    Thanks
    I think that mt4 is a renowned and scholar trading platform software. It's have become easy to easy after time and time. First time it was some difficult but today it is easy and comfortable. So first time mt6 have not collect easy market. mt6 will hard but very clear opportunity fill.

Banned Mas is on a distinguished road Mas's Avatar
    Thanks
    I do not think to the extent that my master would only think how do I get the profit is consistent with a simple and easy so I will get the results of this forex trading continuously, to be replaced MT4 matter whether or not we will surely deal with it later

Senior Member trader911 is an unknown quantity at this point trader911's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think MT4 remain the first choice of the trader. MT4 is very popular and very easy to use. MT5 launched when not many traders are using it even still using MT4 traders. suppose someday MT6 in launching the trader will not make use MT6 because they are already very familiar with MT4.

Member vallen is on a distinguished road vallen's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think to wait while it was still a very long time host so we probably will not get to see, for MT5 itself is not too much demand till now how we will immediately move to the MT6 and so on?
    most traders now only want to use MT4 as an instrument of their transactions in the forex market

Senior Member nonsepos is an unknown quantity at this point nonsepos's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by asingh601 View Post
    agar MT6 launch hoga to bhi MT4 working rahega kyonki MT4 use karne me aasan hai isme hum koi bhi indicator aur EA install kar sakte hain sath me kisi bhi strategy ka back test kar sakte hain. bina kisi jhanjhat ke.
    The forex e-books are great medium for the beginners to quickly understand about the forex trading business. The Backdraft FX is one of the books available in the internet containing all the details of a foreign exchange trading market.

Member ahadbd is an unknown quantity at this point ahadbd's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Yeah metatrader 4 will still on market when metatrader 6 will launch. I like metatrader 4 and everyone also like it more than metatrader 5.

Member emranhss is an unknown quantity at this point emranhss's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by biouscope View Post
    Do You Think MT4 will still on the market when mt6 will launch?
    I think MT4 will still on market. People are used to with MT4.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 28 of 31 FirstFirst ... 18 26 27 28 29 30 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (1)

Open