+ Reply to Thread
Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 7 8 9

Thread: history of mt4

Member sujarman is on a distinguished road sujarman's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by yulianto470 View Post
    yes sir if we are too much to install mt4 surely make your computer slower to access than that in the more heavily also on
    access to mt4. yes we have to remove mt4 is not one we use in congenital mt4 broker satiu platfarom
    MT4 software is commonly used software for forex trading online.

Excess MT4:
    1. bandwidth-efficient
    2. Multiple windows, double log, flexible, user friendly
    3. EA can be used and programmed here

If you want to read the complete MT4 UserGuide in English, right click on the F1 Demo MetaTrader 4 Platform.

---------- Post added at 11:41 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:34 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by sujarman View Post
    MT4 software is commonly used software for forex trading online.

Excess MT4:
    1. bandwidth-efficient

If you want to read the complete MT4 UserGuide in English, right click on the F1 Demo MetaTrader 4 Platform.
    I just added my search results:
    Excess MT4:
    A. bandwidth-efficient

Some of the advantages and superiority of metatrader is:

Support on all windows (98, me, 2000, xp, vista)
    Can be accessed via the Metatrader mobile (PDA, Smartphone), support win CE, Palm OS, Android, BlackBerry.
    Facilitate the trading of all types of products, be it forex, CFD, Futures.
    Facilities many languages ​​(multi langguage)
    Variety of facilities, the variation graphs, plus hundreds of indicators of good standard, you can also create your own, the graph analysis tools, etc.
    Scripting facility to add, edit, programmed so that traders can obtain service and function as expected.
    EA facilities, where the trader can make a script which make trades automatically. And draw it metatrader EA robot is a lot and can be found on the internet. Whether it's a free or paid reply.
    Internal email, forex news, forex broker messages, etc..
    Easily export data to a file or print.
    Various execution technologies: Instant Execution, Request Execution, Market Execution.
    Widely used by forex brokers.
    Good security system is equipped with encryption.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member yulianto470 is on a distinguished road yulianto470's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by s.chandna View Post
    It can happen if you are too much to set up MT4 on your coordinator pc, so if you can only use one meta investor only in a pc so it will be is completely safe in trading in forex, advice I'd better toss it in MT4 is not used any longer, thank you
    yes sir if we are too much to install mt4 surely make your computer slower to access than that in the more heavily also on
    access to mt4. yes we have to remove mt4 is not one we use in congenital mt4 broker satiu platfarom

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

3. The Following User Says Thank You to yulianto470 For This Useful Post:

saimum hasan (2013-09-03)

Member sabuz is an unknown quantity at this point sabuz's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    you face more problem you need to restart your terminal,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,other wise need to advise to your broker house live chat

Member yulianto470 is on a distinguished road yulianto470's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    you mean you turn off your computer then lost history of mt4 yes sir I used to experience it ntah because what if I know but if
    you want to look at history can use an alternative to open email is usually sent through history at the time per day or per month

Senior Member Pinky will become famous soon enough Pinky's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by biouscope View Post
    hello

i accept three altered agent mt4 platforms on my laptop

one day my laptop run out of ability and shutdown

next time i started my laptop all settings anatomy mt4 platforms was gone, i beggarly all templates

i bureaucracy aggregate again, but the problems is, it;s not saving/reading history anymore!!

if i barter it keeps recording tham in history tab, but already i columnist appearance all history or endure 3 canicule or week, history is gone

even if i pres today, annihilation comes up

any band-aid for this?

i deceit upload my statements anymore ;(
    It can happen if you are too much to install MT4 on your host computer, so if you can only use one meta trader only in a computer so it will be safe and comfortable in trading in the forex market, advice I'd better throw it in MT4 is not used anymore, thank you
    Last edited by Pinky; 2012-06-10 at 06:48 AM. Reason: wrong text

Member Morshedul will become famous soon enough Morshedul's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think if you face many problems with your trading platform i.e. mt4, you should uninstall it first. Then again reinstall that mt4 software and use it. i think your history problem in mt4 will be gone. Because when you reinstall it, it comes with new default setup.

Member jg6073727 is on a distinguished road jg6073727's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    history of mt4

hello

next time i started my laptop all settings anatomy mt4 platforms was gone, i beggarly all templates

i bureaucracy aggregate again, but the problems is, it;s not saving/reading history anymore!!

if i barter it keeps recording tham in history tab, but already i columnist appearance all history or endure 3 canicule or week, history is gone

any band-aid for this?

you have done a good job. i agree with you. But if real i cant understand what you ask
    Forex Trader
    jg6073727

Member Nganti is on a distinguished road Nganti's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    one problem when your instalation was gone like your mt4 platform is in your computer has been instalation by program "deepfrize" so you must uninstall that program or you can unfrize that program before you install mt4 platfrom. i hope it can help you. thanks

Senior Member asingh601 is a jewel in the rough asingh601 is a jewel in the rough asingh601 is a jewel in the rough asingh601's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    hello

any band-aid for this?

If you faced much problem with MT4 then you can reinstall your terminal the problem is resolved if again this problem is come then save your account history and data and also template for future use so if MT4 again flush all the data then you can reload all data for use.
    दोस्तों धन्यवाद हिंदी में पोस्ट करने के लिये कृपया हिंदी को बचाने में सहयोग करें। आज आपका एक कदम कल हिंदी को खत्म होने से बचा सकता है। आगे आएं और हिंदी में पोस्ट करे लिखे और जवाब दें। जय हिंद !! धन्यवाद ।।।

================================================== ================================================== ===========

कर्म करो फल की चिंता मत करो ---- श्री कृष्ण

जय श्री कृष्ण

Senior Member biouscope has a spectacular aura about biouscope has a spectacular aura about biouscope's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0

history of mt4

hello

any band-aid for this?

12. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to biouscope For This Useful Post:

bombastic (2012-12-15), don1 (2012-11-09)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 7 8 9