+ Reply to Thread
Page 52 of 69 FirstFirst ... 2 42 50 51 52 53 54 62 ... LastLast

Thread: Simple Moving Average cross over strategy.

Junior Member hiplak is an unknown quantity at this point hiplak's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i think the moving average cross over is a very good strategy if any one its very good understand so i am read your share and i am thinking its using my trading first need to teast it using demo trading and then time very good way to understand it after then i am use it my real trading.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member fulltry is on a distinguished road fulltry's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    agar ap forex trading may work kar gay to ap ko forex trading may plan creat karna chachy jis say ap ko forex trading may work karna may help ho gay or ap forex trading may apna plan par zyada butter work kar sakta ho

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned sehatx is on a distinguished road sehatx's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by si taym View Post
    I personally use moving average in a broken trend system with trend line, they are giving fabulous results on demo. I had nit yet started using it in real account, i'm still testing it but i think it's very simple one and results are good til now
    want to succeed in forex trading using such technique is highly relevant to all market conditions, we can find many signals given to see when the right time to open a position and when to get out of the market

Banned si taym is an unknown quantity at this point si taym's Avatar
    Thanks
    I personally use moving average in a broken trend system with trend line, they are giving fabulous results on demo. I had nit yet started using it in real account, i'm still testing it but i think it's very simple one and results are good til now

Senior Member kol123 is an unknown quantity at this point kol123's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    moving averages are very important tool to predict the chart and its levels .
    always i am using 1M frame EUR/USD Moving average 200 ( exponential ) and 360 (exponential )
    if 200 hits 300 down >>>>SELL immediately
    if 200 hits 300 up >>>>Buy immediately
    working fine with me

Banned naim10 is on a distinguished road naim10's Avatar
    Thanks
    I do not understand your technology. I need more data in relation to the technical units. maybe you can talk easily the way the pictures too so that the use of images that could make the article .. What is the most appropriate period, TF H1, H4 and D1? Complete all use this technique for a long time and day trading period?

Banned eko dessy setiawan is an unknown quantity at this point eko dessy setiawan's Avatar
    Thanks
    hallo hallo
    apakah disini ada yang menggunakan sistem tanpa indikator dan berita...??
    mainnya mengikuti alur bank.... saat bank buy kita buy dan sebaliknya

---------- Post added at 10:31 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:30 PM ----------

hallo hallo
    does anyone here use the system without indicators and news ...?
    the game follows the contours of the bank .... when banks buy we buy and vice versa

Senior Member Abrar Ahmed is an unknown quantity at this point Abrar Ahmed's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Well these are good. But other supportive indicators must be used with them for identifying fake crosses. So one must be aware of the fact that all lagging indicators give fake signals. Best of luck . Happy trading.

Senior Member rookie001 will become famous soon enough rookie001's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Simple moving average is a fine tool regarding when trying to get a clue of what is going to happen. The only parameter in moving averages that tells of what is going to happen, despite the price going down SMA could change direction and head upward telling clearly that there is a change in data input of price moving. Second advantage of SMA is that its curves give you a clear clue of where the divergence might be and to which direction it is building.

Banned ali.khan is an unknown quantity at this point ali.khan's Avatar
    Thanks
    I think SMA mix over can arise when a quicker going average i.e faster term going average crosses a slower or long term going average upward that is regarded bluish and when it crosses downhill it indicates bearish indicator.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 52 of 69 FirstFirst ... 2 42 50 51 52 53 54 62 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (3)