Page 128 of 135 FirstFirst ... 28 78 118 126 127 128 129 130 ... LastLast
Results 1,271 to 1,280 of 1342

Thread: The Right way of SCALPING.

Member eoneadit is on a distinguished road eoneadit's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by budado View Post
    And how can you actually do that? Scalping usually don't use indicators as its purpose is just like doing hit and run. earn 10 pips and you close your position. this is what w called scalping.
    We trade with small time frame and has 10 to 15 pips target earning per trade. But I'm just wondering what is the SL if you use scalping strategy.
    In the early forex trading, they scalped based on price alone, They learn and feel how the price moves. Though this might be a bit blind, but their instinct develop greatly. Nowadays, we use simple indicator to make our scalping have a bit of direction, like MA crossing.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member Rizwan is on a distinguished road Rizwan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by jiching View Post
    which technical do you use in trading ? have you used those tehniques that you mentioned ? which one is the best and profitable ?
    i think you must explain it clearly and use the screenshots too so as newbie i can understand what you share. i want to try to scalp in the market. thank you.
    INDICATORS
    Bollinger Bands default (ie 20)
    SMA 3
    MACD default

RULES
    1. You MUST trade along the prevailing trend*

2. You must wait for setup described below to happen before entry.

3. You must use M1 timeframe.

ENTRY SETUP
    M1 chart - SMA 3 crosses middle Bollinger Band in direction of prevailing trend and MACD crosses 0 moving in same direction, open trade.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member budado is on a distinguished road budado's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by barn View Post
    for scalping usually best to use the system indicator range or reversal. so take the ups and downs, such as Bollinger bands or envelopes.
    And how can you actually do that? Scalping usually don't use indicators as its purpose is just like doing hit and run. earn 10 pips and you close your position. this is what w called scalping.
    We trade with small time frame and has 10 to 15 pips target earning per trade. But I'm just wondering what is the SL if you use scalping strategy.

Senior Member sibali will become famous soon enough sibali's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    All indicators can be used to trading style with secalping . But do scalping have to be careful because usually find pip small by paying risk great even without stop item so we need money management
    FOREX IS A BUSINESS AND NOT GAMBLING
    BELIEVE OURSELFT

Member puri is on a distinguished road puri's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    there are many ways for scalping and i just use stochastic, trendline and bollinger bands as my indicators to help my trading
    and also i do trade with technical analysis as my methods...
    i see that you have make some points and they are really important to note...

Member barn is on a distinguished road barn's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    for scalping usually best to use the system indicator range or reversal. so take the ups and downs, such as Bollinger bands or envelopes.

Banned aamu is on a distinguished road aamu's Avatar
    Thanks
    I think while scalping we should avoid using indicators that are new and that we have not tested for enough time, but using tested and proven indicators that we are well familiar with should help deliver good scalping performance.

Member najaf12345 is on a distinguished road najaf12345's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Hi
    I think while scalping we should avoid using indicators that are nw and that we have not tested for enough time. but using tested and proven
    indicators that we are well familiar with should help deliver good scalping performance.

Member omofx is on a distinguished road omofx's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    very good strategy you got there but i tell people not every forex trader is a good scalper, expecially the newbies when they begin to trade they go for small time frame to scalp only to lose thier trading account

Banned uttkal is an unknown quantity at this point uttkal's Avatar
    Thanks
    Hello to all
    Yes scalping is a Art. Its too hard in all trading strategy. All scalper not use same strategy. But they have to develop their own strategy to be success. I also like this strategy and use some good indicator on small time frame like 1M. 5M and 15M.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 128 of 135 FirstFirst ... 28 78 118 126 127 128 129 130 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (3)