+ Reply to Thread
Page 303 of 315 FirstFirst ... 203 253 293 301 302 303 304 305 313 ... LastLast
Results 3,021 to 3,030 of 3141

Thread: The best trading psychology.

Banned FREEDOM is on a distinguished road FREEDOM's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by mashbahah View Post
    I think, that to be able to control, and control our psychology is the most difficult part of trading, for it takes a long process and it takes a lot to learn in addition to that we also have to get used to and friendly to the market so that we can be trained in psychological conditions any
    Yes, what you said is true. We need control our physicology in a proper way because physicology is the most important in trading. Uncontrol physicology will make failure and after suffered failure, it is harder to come back and it need long time to recovery our physicology.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member mashbahah is an unknown quantity at this point mashbahah's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think, that to be able to control, and control our psychology is the most difficult part of trading, for it takes a long process and it takes a lot to learn in addition to that we also have to get used to and friendly to the market so that we can be trained in psychological conditions any

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member Lyubov is an unknown quantity at this point Lyubov's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by WINOTO View Post
    I guess the best Forex trading is psychology. I hope that one day forex will be lost in a good position. You can join in forex trading and get more money from it.
    Indeed, confidence is needed in doing something, but too confident with doing the OP menguunakan Lot in forex trading would be fatal. If terms of the Profit is likely to get a big profit. But you also need to consider about the loss factor. Accurate as any system that is used also have the potential loss, so use volume should still be considering to the existing capital.

Senior Member Farooq787 is on a distinguished road Farooq787's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Yes I agree to control the emotions, this is a good strategy to bear daily loss but in my opinion alongwith this strategy we should complete our forex education and get mastered on every type of analysis and do not leave anything for education.

Member Amitpaul is an unknown quantity at this point Amitpaul's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    ...forex is a very dynamic and always change the time and eith this condition we have to good improvisation to face all kind of condition.,,,,,but every time maintain the discipline ...that is the more important.

Junior Member WINOTO is an unknown quantity at this point WINOTO's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I guess the best Forex trading is psychology. I hope that one day forex will be lost in a good position. You can join in forex trading and get more money from it.

Banned budis is an unknown quantity at this point budis's Avatar
    Thanks
    MM that I think the most important thing in forex trading. because it's obvious we can minimize losses when trading. because after the trade is always possible we will incur a loss. because it is very important to us always use a good MM in trading

Banned gandhi is an unknown quantity at this point gandhi's Avatar
    Thanks
    yes i agree thanks, I think trading psychology is very important so that you can trade well and stable emotional level in order to trade wisely..

good luck.

Senior Member mashbahah is an unknown quantity at this point mashbahah's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I'm agree with you, so we are down to have a full preparation and calculation than that we also have to have the mental strength and resilient due to the front there is certainly a lot of difficulties, obstacles and challenges that will confront our steps, so if we give up we certainly will not arrive at our destination

Senior Member fikram is an unknown quantity at this point fikram's Avatar
    Thanks
    if you want a consistent profit then keep calm emotions and psychology. consistent with this, guaranteed way of trading you will be better. MM and systems coupled with a capable, well ... profit would have diligently visited ...

+ Reply to Thread
Page 303 of 315 FirstFirst ... 203 253 293 301 302 303 304 305 313 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (11)