+ Reply to Thread
Page 231 of 285 FirstFirst ... 131 181 221 229 230 231 232 233 241 281 ... LastLast
Results 2,301 to 2,310 of 2846

Thread: 100% Profits With Fantastic Four (00, 20, 50, 80).

Senior Member Duddy is on a distinguished road Duddy's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by jiching View Post
    nice suggestion, i heard about trendlines, it can help us to know the trend is, bullish or bearish..
    maybe you can share about the trendline, share how to add the trendline, some pictures too...
    i hope what you share will be good combination, foloow the trend and reversal price.. thanks brother..
    Well actually, the trendlines bullish or bearish won't be to vital for this strategy. I'm stuck now because of the trend of AU blowing up, but now.. after 1 day, one by one the OP is closed nice isn't it? The AU is going down again..

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member jiching is a jewel in the rough jiching is a jewel in the rough jiching is a jewel in the rough jiching is a jewel in the rough jiching's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by forexstudentforever1 View Post
    Hello Everyone, this is quite an interesting indicator . i think this system will go places . maybe we can add some trendlines to show s the best places maybe to spot for topping actions on the currency pair . i think trendlines are the most important indicator to spot trend changes. Thanks.
    nice suggestion, i heard about trendlines, it can help us to know the trend is, bullish or bearish..
    maybe you can share about the trendline, share how to add the trendline, some pictures too...
    i hope what you share will be good combination, foloow the trend and reversal price.. thanks brother..

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member forexstudentforever1 is on a distinguished road forexstudentforever1's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by jiching View Post
    I want to share my new strategy which gives me 100% profits. It's simple and I don't need to look at the chart as often as possible. Without looking at the chart, I can keep working, doing hobbies and spending time with family. I also can benefit from trading with this strategy.
    Hello Everyone, this is quite an interesting indicator . i think this system will go places . maybe we can add some trendlines to show s the best places maybe to spot for topping actions on the currency pair . i think trendlines are the most important indicator to spot trend changes. Thanks.

Member jiching is a jewel in the rough jiching is a jewel in the rough jiching is a jewel in the rough jiching is a jewel in the rough jiching's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by even89 View Post
    this is really nice. i just try to explore what you found. with basic fantastic four i try to make a research price action near this zona. and this really help to undersatand what do price wanna do. its justlike making block perblock of price movement. but, right now i'm still in research. i'll post here what i'll find later with this fantastic four
    ok, i will wait for your research about my strategy, i hope you can give some suggestion to fantastic four and we can discuss together..
    with our discussion together we can make this fantastic four more profit..

Quote Originally Posted by Snoopy1234 View Post
    Hello,

i tried out this strategy just for now a few days. Its simple and with only one indicator. It works nice so far. I spreader it for some more currency pairs. I test it only on demo so far. If it works for a few month i think i will go on real.. Will tell you in a month how its working by me.
    i am glad and nice to hear from you about my stategy gave you profit.

Member Snoopy1234 has a spectacular aura about Snoopy1234 has a spectacular aura about Snoopy1234's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Hello,

i tried out this strategy just for now a few days. Its simple and with only one indicator. It works nice so far. I spreader it for some more currency pairs. I test it only on demo so far. If it works for a few month i think i will go on real.. Will tell you in a month how its working by me.

Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by hasan.mehedi View Post
    photograph like this for just two many months and provides people 100% sales (nil great loss). i actually under no circumstances decide to put SL to get this unresolved jobs nonetheless i actually create steadiness 150-200 pips each PO. in such a system, i actually really don't recognize every news flash, i actually really don't caution by using very low, carrier, and also great affect news flash.
    the main thing is definitely really don't compel in case the amount really don't touching all of our unresolved jobs. i decide to put unresolved jobs to get 5 sets, oftentimes just one single two is definitely carressed, oftentimes not one but two, and also some, and also all five sets...
    with this fantastic four you can get profit in forex.. try it on demo account first and you will feel how it works.
    put 4 sell limit and 4 buy limit according to my rule at the beginning of this thread.. you can understand why we must set 4 sell limit and 4 buy limit..

Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by masudraj View Post
    jiching, thinks for share your 100% Profits With Fantastic Four (00, 20, 50, 80) strategies . i like your 100% profitable strategies . i well try your strategies. i hope you share your other profitable strategies..
    welcome brother, and please download my indicator to help you to know what price you use to put pending orders.

Quote Originally Posted by sammypt View Post
    well , it looks nice but have a possible donwfall very big for the first looks some of the order are touch but dont hit , the target , what is u SL
    cuz if u are putting 150 pip of SL to farm 10 pip per order its a very big risk , unless u have a win ratio of 20:1 this way u can have 50 pip profit
    at the beginning of this thread, i have said this is a simple strategy without see the chart evertime.. relax and enjoy the trading.. try it on demo acc first.

Member sammypt is on a distinguished road sammypt's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    well , it looks nice but have a possible donwfall very big for the first looks some of the order are touch but dont hit , the target , what is u SL
    cuz if u are putting 150 pip of SL to farm 10 pip per order its a very big risk , unless u have a win ratio of 20:1 this way u can have 50 pip profit

Member masudraj is an unknown quantity at this point masudraj's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    jiching, thinks for share your 100% Profits With Fantastic Four (00, 20, 50, 80) strategies . i like your 100% profitable strategies . i well try your strategies. i hope you share your other profitable strategies..

Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by king View Post
    I think it's very good. If in trading with 10 pips each time, and I'm glad we share this experience and good system with us
    you're right brother, if we trade with 10 pips each time, assume everyday we get 10 pips, 5 days (a week) we get 50 pips, and a month we can get 200 pips. if we use 1 lot, we get 200$, if we use 5 lots, we get 500$ in a month.. a little pips but a big profit. do you agree with my statement ?

+ Reply to Thread
Page 231 of 285 FirstFirst ... 131 181 221 229 230 231 232 233 241 281 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (8)