+ Reply to Thread
Page 230 of 285 FirstFirst ... 130 180 220 228 229 230 231 232 240 280 ... LastLast
Results 2,291 to 2,300 of 2846

Thread: 100% Profits With Fantastic Four (00, 20, 50, 80).

Member sazzad is on a distinguished road sazzad's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think your strategy is good but i do not belive that any strategy can give 100 % profitable signal in this market because this market is mostly unpredictable and all of the expert trader also give loss in the Forex market because some times their analysis do not go in right direction.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member nurivasyarifah is on a distinguished road nurivasyarifah's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    if this strategy is to use pivot points to determine the number of the fantastic four? or indicators are in use here is the Fibonacci retracement?,,, please explain the way in and use of these indicators so that I could try on my account,, please

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member sammypt is on a distinguished road sammypt's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by jiching View Post
    in trading, sometimes our orders make floating our money, but sometimes our orders make profit to our account, we must control our emotion and use good money managament.

yes, i don't use stop loss, i am waiting order till reach 200 pips.. we must be patient and not greedy
    just out of curiosity what the donwfall this tactic , if u dont use SL what is the max Float u have ,resuming how much cash do i need to have so dont get margin call and loss every thing

Member jiching is a jewel in the rough jiching is a jewel in the rough jiching is a jewel in the rough jiching is a jewel in the rough jiching's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by Duddy View Post
    Yes... at first, i got three floatings. Now, i only stuck in one price.. i'm still floating at -120. TP 1.0340.. the price now 1.0377...
    Yup.. That's great.. everything that is mutual to get profits is good..
    in trading, sometimes our orders make floating our money, but sometimes our orders make profit to our account, we must control our emotion and use good money managament.

Quote Originally Posted by sammypt View Post
    i have upload this indicator to my metatrader account still dint test it but by what i see of the market movement i dont think this indicator is good too all pair
    what pairs do u use it , cuz for what i see this is a breakout system and for any breakout system to work must have a good movement ,
    by what i have been reading here u dont use SL , what is u exit rule ? let the position open till reach 250 pip ?

reggard
    sammy
    yes, i don't use stop loss, i am waiting order till reach 200 pips.. we must be patient and not greedy

Member sammypt is on a distinguished road sammypt's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i have upload this indicator to my metatrader account still dint test it but by what i see of the market movement i dont think this indicator is good too all pair
    what pairs do u use it , cuz for what i see this is a breakout system and for any breakout system to work must have a good movement ,
    by what i have been reading here u dont use SL , what is u exit rule ? let the position open till reach 250 pip ?

reggard
    sammy

Senior Member Duddy is on a distinguished road Duddy's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by jiching View Post
    yes, we should try an indicator/ a strategy on demo acc first, and then we can move into real account
    you're right, if we can combine it with follow the trend, i think this fantastic four can be big profitable..
    is your order still floating ?? what price in au ?? can you share it ?
    Yes... at first, i got three floatings. Now, i only stuck in one price.. i'm still floating at -120. TP 1.0340.. the price now 1.0377...
    Quote Originally Posted by Gurufx View Post
    It is when the market is favourable to a trader. When i am always entering market is an American, European and Japanese session. For many at times enter the market when i have got the news analysis and sure of the techinical analysis too. So it is wonderfuly good to be getting the news analysis, before you can enter into the market.
    Yup.. That's great.. everything that is mutual to get profits is good..

Member Gurufx is an unknown quantity at this point Gurufx's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Well actually, the trendlines bullish or bearish won't be to vital for this strategy. I'm stuck now because of the trend of AU blowing up, but now.. after 1 day, one by one the OP is closed nice isn't it? The AU is going down again..
    It is when the market is favourable to a trader. When i am always entering market is an American, European and Japanese session. For many at times enter the market when i have got the news analysis and sure of the techinical analysis too. So it is wonderfuly good to be getting the news analysis, before you can enter into the market.

Member jiching is a jewel in the rough jiching is a jewel in the rough jiching is a jewel in the rough jiching is a jewel in the rough jiching's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by shahansobuj View Post
    100% Profits With Fantastic Four (00, 20, 50, 80)
    I have been using this method for 2 months and gives me 100% profits (zero loss). I never put SL for my pending orders but i prepare balance 150-200 pips for each PO. in this strategy, I don't notice any news, I don't care with low, medium, or high impact news.Thanks a lot .
    if you have used my fantastic four, it's good and profitable..
    i hope you can try it and use it to make profit in forex.. it's important to you use good money management and if the price is floating, don't worry because we have good balance for floating.. keep profit

Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by hasanalaman View Post
    I think that every one should try if at first at demo , then if it works then it may be executed in real ..
    yes, we should try an indicator/ a strategy on demo acc first, and then we can move into real account

Well actually, the trendlines bullish or bearish won't be to vital for this strategy. I'm stuck now because of the trend of AU blowing up, but now.. after 1 day, one by one the OP is closed nice isn't it? The AU is going down again..
    you're right, if we can combine it with follow the trend, i think this fantastic four can be big profitable..
    is your order still floating ?? what price in au ?? can you share it ?

Member kubi has a spectacular aura about kubi has a spectacular aura about kubi's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    mujhe is mthod ki prui traha se abhi tak samajh nhi ai me is pr kaam kr raha demo accounts pr or abhi tak koi kamyabi nhi nazar ai pr koshish jari hai.
    Kubi Tails

+ Reply to Thread
Page 230 of 285 FirstFirst ... 130 180 220 228 229 230 231 232 240 280 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (8)