+ Reply to Thread
Page 229 of 285 FirstFirst ... 129 179 219 227 228 229 230 231 239 279 ... LastLast
Results 2,281 to 2,290 of 2846

Thread: 100% Profits With Fantastic Four (00, 20, 50, 80).

Member hanennhounh is an unknown quantity at this point hanennhounh's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    For me I have no previous idea about this system. And even i do not know how to use this. But so far i have learned, i think that there is huge risks under this problem and we should not follow this tricks. But if you think you can make good profits through this, then you my adopt this really !!!

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member ahmedi is an unknown quantity at this point ahmedi's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by rihabrahouba741 View Post
    I think that its looks like really great indicator I don't like Indicator so much but it looks like good I will try it today But can any one tell me is there any draw back of this indicator mean is it show false signals !!!?!
    No one can become good trader with out having proper knowledge and skills. You are to start your forex journey from demo account. Demo account is a wonderful facility that have been provided to the traders by the brokers to learn trading without risking your money.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member rihabrahouba741 is an unknown quantity at this point rihabrahouba741's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think that its looks like really great indicator I don't like Indicator so much but it looks like good I will try it today But can any one tell me is there any draw back of this indicator mean is it show false signals !!!?!

Member xomes is on a distinguished road xomes's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by thearrival View Post
    i think i have t tray it and see i think its one of the best way thank u so much brother for this information i hope that lotof member do like u and tell as the
    best way to make it 100
    Well it is not easy in any strategy on implementation, to think something easy do to makes the learner relaxed and he don't pay his total attention to that work.My viewpoint says,one should start Forex trading as a challenge and make a target to win your challenge.

Member thearrival is an unknown quantity at this point thearrival's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i think i have t tray it and see i think its one of the best way thank u so much brother for this information i hope that lotof member do like u and tell as the
    best way to make it 100

Member Snoopy1234 has a spectacular aura about Snoopy1234 has a spectacular aura about Snoopy1234's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    nirjon,

you find the indicator at the second site of these thread in the post #11. Hope that will help your trading.

Banned cozard007 is on a distinguished road cozard007's Avatar
    Thanks
    With this kind of gtrading strategy, i will say that the trader is just a gambler, well if it works for you, it is ok, but i will never doing this kind of trading really.

Junior Member nirjon is an unknown quantity at this point nirjon's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    hello brother, i have read your article.its a nice article.but i don't understand how can i use the strategy.is there any indicator i have to use? plz help me by describing it.waiting for ur reply.

Member Snoopy1234 has a spectacular aura about Snoopy1234 has a spectacular aura about Snoopy1234's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Hello,

i am testing this strategy since one week with fantastic results. OK at the moment only on demo but i think there will be no difference to real.

I am a guy thats makes the work as simple as he can and there will be the question have anybody a script for this strategy that seems to be like f.e.:

- you will only put the first sell limit with tp in the script and the script does the rest for the trades
    - the same thing in the other way with the buy limit

you put only the first in 1.2020 tp 10 1.2030, then the script does the others 1.2050 tp 1.2060 and so on. You will only give the script the direction with buy and sell limit and the first position.

I have searched for such that script but have found nothing. Can anybody program this? This will be very helpful at this strategy.

Thanks

Junior Member manjoo is an unknown quantity at this point manjoo's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i m very sorry to say that i did only 1 trade with this indicator that give me a BIG LOSS,,,,,,

may be this strategy is good other people but for me it is bad fortune
    ~~~~ Learn Forex Trading in URDU [first complete forex trading guide website in Urdu] ~~~~~~

+ Reply to Thread
Page 229 of 285 FirstFirst ... 129 179 219 227 228 229 230 231 239 279 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (8)