+ Reply to Thread
Page 227 of 285 FirstFirst ... 127 177 217 225 226 227 228 229 237 277 ... LastLast
Results 2,261 to 2,270 of 2846

Thread: 100% Profits With Fantastic Four (00, 20, 50, 80).

Member jiching is a jewel in the rough jiching is a jewel in the rough jiching is a jewel in the rough jiching is a jewel in the rough jiching's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by Duddy View Post
    That's right master Jiching.. By the way, last friday some of fantastic four OP got stuck because of GU raise high enough let's wait for monday.. but i'm afraid GU is still in up trend because of Olympic event.
    if you have enough balance, i think you still hold ur orders..
    the price will go down and go back to your take profit.. don't worry about it.. but if you dont have balance, ehm... cut loss again
    let's see and wait for the market today..

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member pak forex is an unknown quantity at this point pak forex's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by jiching View Post
    I want to share my new strategy which gives me 100% profits.
    It's simple and I don't need to look at the chart as often as possible. Without looking at the chart, I can keep working, doing hobbies and spending time with family. I also can benefit from trading with this strategy.
    dear ya strategy kafi ahci or best strategy ha muja ya strategy boht he achi or best lagti ha trading main esi waja sa to main es strategy ko trading main boht zada used karta hon or muja es strategy sa trading main kafi fada be howa ha.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member Duddy is on a distinguished road Duddy's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    your words is true, but we can analyse with our tools..
    so we can minimize or reduce the risk so that we can make profit in forex..
    let's discuss together about the profit strategy so that we can get profit and survive in forex. trade for living
    That's right master Jiching.. By the way, last friday some of fantastic four OP got stuck because of GU raise high enough let's wait for monday.. but i'm afraid GU is still in up trend because of Olympic event.

Member jiching is a jewel in the rough jiching is a jewel in the rough jiching is a jewel in the rough jiching is a jewel in the rough jiching's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by shalaby View Post
    The strategies that depend on the proportion of low risk I think it's successful strategies can not talk about it, but there was no successful strategy by 100% and there is no human being can predict who is going on in the market so easily, but could face some of the losses
    your words is true, but we can analyse with our tools..
    so we can minimize or reduce the risk so that we can make profit in forex..
    let's discuss together about the profit strategy so that we can get profit and survive in forex. trade for living

Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by Duddy View Post
    thx u master.. I'm still learning from you

Hi, no need to requestion.. the master Jiching will help you after you download the indicator, have you? Just put the indicator in AU and see the price beyond the magenta line
    hehe, i am newbie too, i also learn and learn more..
    so i can make profit more and more

Quote Originally Posted by sgiant View Post
    It seems very easy strategy, but is as easy as you described, I am so curious to try it. Without trying I would not know how it went.
    this fantastic four is very easy and simple stategy, you only open pending orders in the morning outside magenta lines and then leave your chart to go work.. at night open the chart and see the PO touched..

Member mohamed2020 is an unknown quantity at this point mohamed2020's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    The strategies that depend on the proportion of low risk I think it's successful strategies can not talk about it, but there was no successful strategy by 100% and there is no human being can predict who is going on in the market so easily, but could face some of the losses

Banned sgiant is on a distinguished road sgiant's Avatar
    Thanks
    It seems very easy strategy, but is as easy as you described, I am so curious to try it. Without trying I would not know how it went.

Senior Member mehedi315 is an unknown quantity at this point mehedi315's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Yes today I know 100% profit with fantastic four in forex trading. It is so much helpful in trade to start trading. Thanks to all.

Senior Member Duddy is on a distinguished road Duddy's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    thanks brother for the explanation.. i hope this will make clear all reader/traders using fantastic four..
    you're right the price ending in 00,20,50,80 are the fantastic number, lucky number and psychological numbers.. try it on demo account and wait for the profit..
    thx u master.. I'm still learning from you
    Quote Originally Posted by hisoka View Post
    I did not really understand what that depend on the input and output of offers I want to clarify a bit there are indications that this is or is what I want and if it is filed and clarification to I can understand more easily .. thank you
    Quote Originally Posted by hisoka View Post
    I did not really understand what that depend on the input and output of offers I want to clarify a bit there are indications that this is or is what I want and if it is filed and clarification to I can understand more easily .. thank you
    Hi, no need to requestion.. the master Jiching will help you after you download the indicator, have you? Just put the indicator in AU and see the price beyond the magenta line

Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by SECUREDFORM View Post
    ok thanks bro i will keep orders open until it hit our tp but i want to confirm one more thing from you do you 100% sure that market will move downward and have you face such a condition before
    trading is simple and fun.. if you want to get profit instantly, you will get loss instantly too..
    we only look at the big time frame, we can see big trend is sell/bearish, eu, gu... europe crisis is the main factor, we can see from may, eu cannot go back from price of may... compare with au, almost 90% go back to price of may...

+ Reply to Thread
Page 227 of 285 FirstFirst ... 127 177 217 225 226 227 228 229 237 277 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (8)