+ Reply to Thread
Page 222 of 285 FirstFirst ... 122 172 212 220 221 222 223 224 232 272 ... LastLast
Results 2,211 to 2,220 of 2846

Thread: 100% Profits With Fantastic Four (00, 20, 50, 80).

Member Snoopy1234 has a spectacular aura about Snoopy1234 has a spectacular aura about Snoopy1234's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Jiching,

sorry no ex4...they are here in the thread. They work good but i need the source from it, because they are fastin placing and deleting orders. Only the source i need.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member jiching is a jewel in the rough jiching is a jewel in the rough jiching is a jewel in the rough jiching is a jewel in the rough jiching's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by Snoopy1234 View Post
    Hello jiching,

there will be different codes for open closing, thats the problem. I have one in mq4 but that didnt work very fast. Can you tell me where you have found the two scripts?
    i forgot from which forum i have got those scripts, but i have ex4 file at home in my computer..
    i am still at my office, after i go home, i will find it and share those files in this thread.. maybe you can use these scripts to open pending orders and close pending orders..
    i hope this will help you..

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member Snoopy1234 has a spectacular aura about Snoopy1234 has a spectacular aura about Snoopy1234's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Hello jiching,

there will be different codes for open closing, thats the problem. I have one in mq4 but that didnt work very fast. Can you tell me where you have found the two scripts?

Member jiching is a jewel in the rough jiching is a jewel in the rough jiching is a jewel in the rough jiching is a jewel in the rough jiching's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by Snoopy1234 View Post
    Hi jiching,
    iam writing on it with a good friend, but we have some problems to fix. So it was nice that you can sent me 2 files, your closing script in mq4 and the placing orders script in mq4.
    The main problem that exists at the moment in the ea is that he opens the orders well but do not close the orders wenn the day is gone.
    So i think the maybe an error in our script that you can help us for that when you sent me these two files as a sourceode. You have my mailadress? I hope so.

Thank you in advance
    hi brother, thanks for your help to write the code...
    i have shared 2 script to open PO and close all orders but i didn't make it myself, i got it from another forum, maybe you can search it from another forum, i only have a ex4 file.. maybe you can get the source code for open and close..

Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by jiching View Post
    welcome again brother..
    i don't have the ea for this fantastic four.. i only have script to set pending orders 4 level sell limit and 4 level buy limit..
    maybe there are any master can make ea for fantastic four ?? i will wait for it.. thanks
    Hi jiching,
    iam writing on it with a good friend, but we have some problems to fix. So it was nice that you can sent me 2 files, your closing script in mq4 and the placing orders script in mq4.
    The main problem that exists at the moment in the ea is that he opens the orders well but do not close the orders wenn the day is gone.
    So i think the maybe an error in our script that you can help us for that when you sent me these two files as a sourceode. You have my mailadress? I hope so.

Thank you in advance

Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by william88 View Post
    mr jiching i am really a big fan of ur strategy..
    i have used it ,and it works perfectly,please mr jiching if u have the script and ea for this indicator,please share it here..so we can trade and profit together..thanks
    welcome again brother..
    i don't have the ea for this fantastic four.. i only have script to set pending orders 4 level sell limit and 4 level buy limit..
    maybe there are any master can make ea for fantastic four ?? i will wait for it.. thanks

Banned ladyheart is on a distinguished road ladyheart's Avatar
    Thanks
    Dear, do you have the version to be used with a 5 decimal broker, please?
    I have tried to attached yours to my broker, but it seems not to be working properly..

thanks in advance...

Junior Member phreshpips is an unknown quantity at this point phreshpips's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    @OP Nice strategy btw...correct me if am wrong..so we place a pending order above(sell) and below(buy) the current market price..hoping that it touches the highs/lows and triggers the pending orders(at magic numbers) and retraces back to 10 pip profit...so am i right?

I must say....with minor glitches it can be really profitable with continuous monitoring. I just can't wait to test it on very strong up/down trends.. afterall the profit targets are pretty small.I already made something like this using rsi but it takes a 2 pip profit at bigger lots on ECN/STP and am very pleased to see a similar strategy using optimistic price action.I'll code ur strategy into my version of EA and see what it does....Good PIPPing all the way..cheers
    Last edited by phreshpips; 2012-08-06 at 06:51 AM.

Member wahabplus will become famous soon enough wahabplus's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i am really thankful for sharing such kind of trading strategies. it looks like a profitable trading strategy but i need to test it first in demo account so that i can confidently use this method in real trading and make consistent profits. nothing could be 100% because no indicator or EA can detect or predict rapid change in market movement.

Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by pabonbd71 View Post
    I did not necessarily realize what that will depend on it within the entry along with quit in the deals I wish to simplify a bit Possibly there is indications that will often or maybe can be exactly what I am hoping along with when there is submitted along with clarification i really may more easily understand.. Many thanks.
    please read the rule of this thread at the first page, i have explained it detail in this thread..
    so, take a time to read and then use it on demo account and after that, you make profit with fantastic four..
    the price ending in 00,20,50,80 are the magical numbers.. prove it...

+ Reply to Thread
Page 222 of 285 FirstFirst ... 122 172 212 220 221 222 223 224 232 272 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (8)