+ Reply to Thread
Page 220 of 285 FirstFirst ... 120 170 210 218 219 220 221 222 230 270 ... LastLast
Results 2,191 to 2,200 of 2846

Thread: 100% Profits With Fantastic Four (00, 20, 50, 80).

Member jiching is a jewel in the rough jiching is a jewel in the rough jiching is a jewel in the rough jiching is a jewel in the rough jiching's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by mahmudi View Post
    true indicator of this is really a magic for you how long you use it
    whether it can transact indikaor with manual or automatic without him we still need supervision to control it ....................??
    i prefer use fantastic four with manually, with manually we can trade relax and happy..
    maybe the price will be floating first, but it will go back to our TP.. you may use good money management, minimal 200 pips for each OP..
    so we don't worry about the floating..

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member jiching is a jewel in the rough jiching is a jewel in the rough jiching is a jewel in the rough jiching is a jewel in the rough jiching's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by Snoopy1234 View Post
    jiching,

i have seen in the protocol for the fantasticfour 2.1 indicator that there will be making some errors. The indicator works ok but they still produce errors. Are you able to correct this because i hav not the source.

The error ist: "invalid time value for object move function"
    yes, i don't know how to fix it, maybe you may read my source code and find how to fix the error..

Quote Originally Posted by morefx View Post
    i like to trade based on the price not the indicators because indicators sometimes show false signal fantastic four is not indicators but we know tha favorite price that trader and bank use most of trader and banks put their op/po.tp at 00.20.50.80...
    your statament is true, psycholoigical numbers.. like eu 1.2380 is the magic price.. the support and the resistance..
    try to find what another price..

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member Snoopy1234 has a spectacular aura about Snoopy1234 has a spectacular aura about Snoopy1234's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    jiching,

i have seen in the protocol for the fantasticfour 2.1 indicator that there will be making some errors. The indicator works ok but they still produce errors. Are you able to correct this because i hav not the source.

The error ist: "invalid time value for object move function"

Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    jiching,

thats only two scrips. No EA. The EA we work on it. Will hopefully come soon.
    Now for this its easy to place the trades very fast. Its done in minutes.

Enjoy
    yes, two scripts to buy and sell.. hope this script help many of us to put pending orders buy and sell limit..
    we can use it on many pairs that we usually trade in.. i thank you for making these script for me and any trader using this fantastci four..

Member Snoopy1234 has a spectacular aura about Snoopy1234 has a spectacular aura about Snoopy1234's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    jiching,

thats only two scrips. No EA. The EA we work on it. Will hopefully come soon.
    Now for this its easy to place the trades very fast. Its done in minutes.

Enjoy

Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Hello,

i have here som scripts for better placing the trades automatically even in 4 digit and 5 digit accounts. Works great.

Places orders as buy limit in sell limit under and over the indicator.

If you trade more than 1 currency pair, so you need to change the magic number.
    wow, you have finished your script for this strategy.. thank you so much..
    i will download it and try to attach in my chart.. i hope this will help any traders who use fantastcic four and trade become easy and simple for us..
    once again, thank you for your sharing..

Junior Member mrahat is an unknown quantity at this point mrahat's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    hello , Without looking at the chart, I can keep working, doing hobbies and spending time with family. I also can benefit from trading with this strategy. that is

Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Hello,

i have here som scripts for better placing the trades automatically even in 4 digit and 5 digit accounts. Works great.

Places orders as buy limit in sell limit under and over the indicator.

If you trade more than 1 currency pair, so you need to change the magic number.
    Attached Files

Member isbhacker is on a distinguished road isbhacker's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    This strategy fails some times and when it fails it hurts more than it has gives us profits,It very big risk to trade just for 10 pips with unlimited exposure to market.

Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by nurivasyarifah View Post
    whether the values ​​are the values ​​which made ​​Fibonacci strategy? because in this case the similarity of the reference point located at the Fibo and values ​​are ... please correct if I'm wrong ...
    this fantastic four do not use fibnacci strategy.. it only use daily range of a pair..
    if the price move along 3/4 of daily range, it will reverse or make correction of the price.. i only look at the moment..
    just put pending orders and wait for the profit.. that's all

+ Reply to Thread
Page 220 of 285 FirstFirst ... 120 170 210 218 219 220 221 222 230 270 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (8)