+ Reply to Thread
Page 219 of 285 FirstFirst ... 119 169 209 217 218 219 220 221 229 269 ... LastLast
Results 2,181 to 2,190 of 2846

Thread: 100% Profits With Fantastic Four (00, 20, 50, 80).

Member jiching is a jewel in the rough jiching is a jewel in the rough jiching is a jewel in the rough jiching is a jewel in the rough jiching's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by Duddy View Post
    That's right master.. I have fallen once, and I won't repeat the same mistake..

Well.. in what pair do you OP? The order won't be rigged if the price don't move over the magenta lines
    never mind, you have gotten a good experience.. use money managmenet in trading will give us profit, when we don't use good money management, we will loss.

Quote Originally Posted by winner View Post
    Well the strategy looks fine and targets should hit more often due to 10 points being quite genuine target and may be hit easily though i dont agree it will be 100% winning strategy there are times when market start moving side ways from a point and at such time those trades may not be closed in profit. Further you did not talk anything about stop loss in this strategy and in absence of stop loss even a single trade that could not hit the target may get into big losses.
    don't use stop loss, we only prepare 200 pips for each op..

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member Duddy is on a distinguished road Duddy's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by jiching View Post
    we can use averaging or martiangle in this strategy.. it depends our balance, enough or not..

200 pips is my recommendation for each op... if you don't have 200 pips for balance, don't trade.. don't be greedy, you will be lost and get margin calls.. so don't forget use money managament
    That's right master.. I have fallen once, and I won't repeat the same mistake..
    Quote Originally Posted by uttkal View Post
    I am unable to understand this system because many time I place pending order at morning before London open by using script which I download from here but never any pending order rigged. So if any one from India who use it properly please explain me. So I can use it.
    Well.. in what pair do you OP? The order won't be rigged if the price don't move over the magenta lines

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned Discordance is on a distinguished road Discordance's Avatar
    Thanks
    so many that dot the world's martingale strategy forex forum, so maybe it is your trading strategy with a martingale style is still profit because the market may still sideways, but once the market shows its fangs like in May and then maybe your account will be killed

Banned zahidrock will become famous soon enough zahidrock's Avatar
    Thanks
    If you are not use stop loss or trailing stop in this strategy then i think you need to stay long time. I have already got this problem in my trading. So i suggest others trader using stop loss or trailing stop.

Member jiching is a jewel in the rough jiching is a jewel in the rough jiching is a jewel in the rough jiching is a jewel in the rough jiching's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by humoudeh75 View Post
    Hello everyone here ,,
    I wana test a strategie in my real account and that will be a chalenge to see if i can convert my bonus wich is 16$ to 160$,,
    in monday i will start posting here my live trades and my balance and equity
    so wish me good luck in this chalenge even the start capital is too small but that is not a problem ,,
    i will concentrate in scalping trades and in the same time i will enter some positions with big target
    i will post here my live trades ,, and if anyone wants to try it ,, just in demo account then if you see that they are good you can try it in your live account with small lots
    All the best and see you monday
    hello humoudeh too. how are you ?? how long have you trade ??
    maybe you can share your strategy first or you can make a journal for your trading..
    we can learn together and discuss together about your strategy.. i hope we can make profit together..
    see you on tomorrow with big profit..

Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by bolt View Post
    hey my freind I believe this strategy to seems more than oriented the strategy for martingale.
    and we should always double the amount of our commerce for profit. heeaaa this is my comment good luck
    we can use averaging or martiangle in this strategy.. it depends our balance, enough or not..

Quote Originally Posted by Duddy View Post
    Hmm.. always double the amount? If you have a big margin, that would be fine and recommended.. It's clearly a must to consider the margin, remember.. 200 pips is not a small one..
    200 pips is my recommendation for each op... if you don't have 200 pips for balance, don't trade.. don't be greedy, you will be lost and get margin calls.. so don't forget use money managament

Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by bolt View Post
    hey my freind I believe this strategy to seems more than oriented the strategy for martingale.
    and we should always double the amount of our commerce for profit. heeaaa this is my comment good luck
    Hmm.. always double the amount? If you have a big margin, that would be fine and recommended.. It's clearly a must to consider the margin, remember.. 200 pips is not a small one..

Senior Member annura is on a distinguished road annura's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    In forex vend is incredibly arduous to search out 100% profitable technique therefore well finished you to search out 100% profitable technique. I try and work flat out to search out an honest strategy to trade with. i feel for fulfillment you wish to follow sensible rules and sensible cash management system.

Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by abbey ak View Post
    thanks very much for your 100% Profits With Fantastic Four (00, 20, 50, 80) i have tested this strategy and i am very much okay making use of this strategy and right now i think i was able to make profit with this strategy right now so i can really advise newbies to practices this 100% Profits With Fantastic Four (00, 20, 50, 80) in demo to see how far
    i am glad if you have tested it when you trade in forex.. i hope you always get profit with this fantastic four..
    price ending in 80 is the first resistance/support, after that 20, and then 00, the last 50.. hope you will get profit, with relax and happy.

Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by jiching View Post
    i prefer use fantastic four with manually, with manually we can trade relax and happy..
    maybe the price will be floating first, but it will go back to our TP.. you may use good money management, minimal 200 pips for each OP..
    so we don't worry about the floating..
    It's free to choose how you use this strategy. The main thing is the indicator line, actually we feel more safe in manual trading, just do it. I really like the script, I don't need to see the charts every time..Is that right master?
    Last edited by Duddy; 2012-08-10 at 07:58 PM.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 219 of 285 FirstFirst ... 119 169 209 217 218 219 220 221 229 269 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (8)