+ Reply to Thread
Page 218 of 285 FirstFirst ... 118 168 208 216 217 218 219 220 228 268 ... LastLast
Results 2,171 to 2,180 of 2846

Thread: 100% Profits With Fantastic Four (00, 20, 50, 80).

Senior Member Duddy is on a distinguished road Duddy's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by abbey ak View Post
    yes i think i can agree with you that Profits With Fantastic Four is a very profitable indicator because i have make use of this Profits With Fantastic Four and i think i was able to earn the best profit out of the forex market in my demo, so investment my money into the live account to trade With Fantastic Four will be very profitable
    Why don't you try in your real account.. I've already get some profits from yesterday trading using this strategy..
    Quote Originally Posted by jiching View Post
    i will show you how the fantastic four works..
    at pair NZDUSD, the price ending in 80 is the best magic number...
    you know 0.8080.. it is a double fantastic four... the best of the best magic number..
    price is bouncing at that price and go up...
    waw.. i missed it when will it happened again, I saw the price is going down again

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member jiching is a jewel in the rough jiching is a jewel in the rough jiching is a jewel in the rough jiching is a jewel in the rough jiching's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by abbey ak View Post
    yes i think i can agree with you that Profits With Fantastic Four is a very profitable indicator because i have make use of this Profits With Fantastic Four and i think i was able to earn the best profit out of the forex market in my demo, so investment my money into the live account to trade With Fantastic Four will be very profitable
    i will show you how the fantastic four works..
    at pair NZDUSD, the price ending in 80 is the best magic number...
    you know 0.8080.. it is a double fantastic four... the best of the best magic number..
    price is bouncing at that price and go up...

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned abbey ak will become famous soon enough abbey ak's Avatar
    Thanks

Banned Md jahidul islam is an unknown quantity at this point Md jahidul islam's Avatar
    Thanks
    Without goal, tredar do not know that most of the trading karah by the cell to be able to do. I think that the price increase is the lower side of the cell with his trade. Thus, if trade ajibanai Los eat. Ayanalaisisa try to market. Some basic indicators about Forex bidipipasa section of the school are indicators. These and other indicators of research with it. Ayanalaisisera try learning some technical things. So you can gradually become easier

Member jiching is a jewel in the rough jiching is a jewel in the rough jiching is a jewel in the rough jiching is a jewel in the rough jiching's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by zahidrock View Post
    Without looking a chart you can easily use this strategy. Because this is like a pending strategy just create pending order and use take profit. And it will be automatically open and close. So in this time you don't need to look long time the chart.
    today the market have touched our pending orders..
    at pair EURUSD 1.2350 and EURJPY 96.80..
    they have touched 10 pips so we have gotten 20 pips for two orders.. it's simple and not looking at the chart everytime..
    do you agree?

Highly Reputed Member ishvara is a splendid one to behold ishvara is a splendid one to behold ishvara is a splendid one to behold ishvara is a splendid one to behold ishvara is a splendid one to behold ishvara is a splendid one to behold ishvara is a splendid one to behold ishvara's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by winner View Post
    Well the strategy looks fine and targets should hit more often due to 10 points being quite genuine target and may be hit easily though i dont agree it will be 100% winning strategy there are times when market start moving side ways from a point and at such time those trades may not be closed in profit. Further you did not talk anything about stop loss in this strategy and in absence of stop loss even a single trade that could not hit the target may get into big losses.
    Yes the main thing that i as well disagree with this forex thread is that there is no possibility of making 100% profits at all times as we trade forex markets. It is all about profit and loss.

Banned zahidrock will become famous soon enough zahidrock's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by salahbat View Post
    I don't need to look at the chart as often as possible. Without looking at the chart, I can keep working, doing hobbies and spending time with family. I also can benefit from trading with this strategy
    Without looking a chart you can easily use this strategy. Because this is like a pending strategy just create pending order and use take profit. And it will be automatically open and close. So in this time you don't need to look long time the chart.

Member challenger ab is an unknown quantity at this point challenger ab's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by jiching View Post
    you will enjoy your trading with fantastic four, with less time you need to use in front of the computer you can make profit..
    use your time to enjoy your life without look at the chart everytime or stressed with the orders.. don't worry about it.
    i read your strategy and it look good but why i cannot make limit order because if i make it it said tome put the price 3 point before or after the price so i cannot try your strategy i cannot know the reason or insta make us not put limit order than 3 point can you tell me

Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by salahbat View Post
    I don't need to look at the chart as often as possible. Without looking at the chart, I can keep working, doing hobbies and spending time with family. I also can benefit from trading with this strategy
    you will enjoy your trading with fantastic four, with less time you need to use in front of the computer you can make profit..
    use your time to enjoy your life without look at the chart everytime or stressed with the orders.. don't worry about it.

Junior Member saimunsalehfrx1 is an unknown quantity at this point saimunsalehfrx1's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    never believe that you can guess the market forces or how the trade will shape and you have what it takes kick ass in this business.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 218 of 285 FirstFirst ... 118 168 208 216 217 218 219 220 228 268 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (8)