+ Reply to Thread
Page 217 of 285 FirstFirst ... 117 167 207 215 216 217 218 219 227 267 ... LastLast
Results 2,161 to 2,170 of 2846

Thread: 100% Profits With Fantastic Four (00, 20, 50, 80).

Member jiching is a jewel in the rough jiching is a jewel in the rough jiching is a jewel in the rough jiching is a jewel in the rough jiching's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by pickmurari View Post
    Topic looks interesting

100% Profits With Fantastic Four (00, 20, 50, 80)

The steps that u mentioned as ur routine looks quite interesting and seems me you have used your method after trials in different strategies. Really worth a try however will keep a track on this thread and read the responses to decide on it
    thank you for coming in my thread.. i hope you will enjoy your trading with my fantastic four..
    i recommend you to read the rule of this strategy... you may see it at page 1 and download the indicator..

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member pickmurari is on a distinguished road pickmurari's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Topic looks interesting

100% Profits With Fantastic Four (00, 20, 50, 80)

The steps that u mentioned as ur routine looks quite interesting and seems me you have used your method after trials in different strategies. Really worth a try however will keep a track on this thread and read the responses to decide on it

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member jiching is a jewel in the rough jiching is a jewel in the rough jiching is a jewel in the rough jiching is a jewel in the rough jiching's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by william88 View Post
    yess,even if u are late,and u only have free time at night..
    u still can put the po out of the magenta line..because sometimes i put it on night,,and it still works great!try it!
    yes, sometimes it work when i put po at the night... the important thing is don't force to open order when the price don't touch our po

Quote Originally Posted by Duddy View Post
    I have already place OP on 0.8080.. waiting for the profit now..

That's right brother, and the price will go back to inside the magenta line, feel free to try it
    0.8080 became good support and resistance, so wait for the profit 10 pips for NU...
    don't worry, if we have good money management, i think we can make profit and bigprofit

Member sofeenevu is on a distinguished road sofeenevu's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    This strategy seems so good to me. hope it will also work in my charts. Currently i set this indicators in my platform and starts analyzing of this. Will you please mention that what time frame should i chose for that?

Senior Member Duddy is on a distinguished road Duddy's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by jiching View Post
    we must try it first and practice it..
    if we comment without trying first, it's strange, because we don't know the strategy and their rules..
    don't worry brother, if the price go down again, you can place buy limit at pair 0.8080 NU (double fantastic)
    I have already place OP on 0.8080.. waiting for the profit now..
    Quote Originally Posted by william88 View Post
    yess,even if u are late,and u only have free time at night..
    u still can put the po out of the magenta line..because sometimes i put it on night,,and it still works great!try it!
    That's right brother, and the price will go back to inside the magenta line, feel free to try it

Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by Tomatoes View Post
    Can I ask the supplier that how far it is good for swing strategy? I think the theory presented here is for scalping or something like that. I just wanna know is that applicable for swing strategy also? I'm asking this as my trading goal is towards the swing strategy though I've not yet settled any strategy for me.
    this fantastic four is very simple. you should put pending orders before london open and then leave the chart, you can go to work..
    after night, you can open your mt4 and look at your orders... maybe your po have touched or not.. or give the profit.

Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by prawinkurdeg View Post
    This is a good strategy but you cant stick to exact price levels for taking profits . I have seen price reversing before reaching exact levels . So better we should book our profit a little early. Gbpusd is particularly useful for this strategy .
    in this strategy, we use pending orders outside magenta lines..
    sell limit or buy limit.. you may use at many pairs.. using fantastic four is simple and profitable..
    i usually use pair GU,EU,NU,AU,EJ,UCAD,UCHF

Senior Member prawinkurdeg will become famous soon enough prawinkurdeg's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    This is a good strategy but you cant stick to exact price levels for taking profits . I have seen price reversing before reaching exact levels . So better we should book our profit a little early. Gbpusd is particularly useful for this strategy .

Member ShoSho is on a distinguished road ShoSho's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think there is no strategy in trading in forex market that will make us make 100% profit as even in awesome strategies there is must be some loses between profit trades.

Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by Duddy View Post
    Why don't you try in your real account.. I've already get some profits from yesterday trading using this strategy..

waw.. i missed it when will it happened again, I saw the price is going down again
    we must try it first and practice it..
    if we comment without trying first, it's strange, because we don't know the strategy and their rules..
    don't worry brother, if the price go down again, you can place buy limit at pair 0.8080 NU (double fantastic)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 217 of 285 FirstFirst ... 117 167 207 215 216 217 218 219 227 267 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (8)