+ Reply to Thread
Page 216 of 285 FirstFirst ... 116 166 206 214 215 216 217 218 226 266 ... LastLast
Results 2,151 to 2,160 of 2846

Thread: 100% Profits With Fantastic Four (00, 20, 50, 80).

Member jiching is a jewel in the rough jiching is a jewel in the rough jiching is a jewel in the rough jiching is a jewel in the rough jiching's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by nitshar View Post
    Thanks for your help and sharing jiching. Hope this indicator and strategy goes well with me also.
    i hope this strategy will help any traders to get profit in forex without see on the chart everytime..
    because we can trade and doing our jobs.. so that i make fantastic four to enjoy our life and enjoy our trading and profit..

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member nitshar is an unknown quantity at this point nitshar's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by jiching View Post
    the indicator i have shared it at page 1 or 2, you can go to that page.. and then download it.
    Thanks for your help and sharing jiching. Hope this indicator and strategy goes well with me also.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member jiching is a jewel in the rough jiching is a jewel in the rough jiching is a jewel in the rough jiching is a jewel in the rough jiching's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by nitshar View Post
    hi, Your strategy sounds good but, can you please provide the indicator that you've used here. I tried to find it on the web but couldn't get.
    the indicator i have shared it at page 1 or 2, you can go to that page.. and then download it.

Quote Originally Posted by Snoopy1234 View Post
    Duddy,

if you are able to use moneymanagement you are able to double your account instant. If not. you are only able to delete your account

I am working an a half automatic idea that works on fantastic four indicator. It seems to be double your account in one week. But its a little bit dangerous for everybody who have not the money to play.

It will be posted in the next weeks.
    you're right, if we use good mm, we can get profit too.. 4 level sell limit and 4 level buy limit it's enough to get profit..
    see on the chart

Member Snoopy1234 has a spectacular aura about Snoopy1234 has a spectacular aura about Snoopy1234's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Duddy,

if you are able to use moneymanagement you are able to double your account instant. If not. you are only able to delete your account

I am working an a half automatic idea that works on fantastic four indicator. It seems to be double your account in one week. But its a little bit dangerous for everybody who have not the money to play.

It will be posted in the next weeks.
    Last edited by Snoopy1234; 2012-08-17 at 01:28 AM.

Member nitshar is an unknown quantity at this point nitshar's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I want to share my new strategy which gives me 100% profits.
    It's simple and I don't need to look at the chart as often as possible. Without looking at the chart, I can keep working, doing hobbies and spending time with family. I also can benefit from trading with this strategy.
    hi, Your strategy sounds good but, can you please provide the indicator that you've used here. I tried to find it on the web but couldn't get.

Senior Member yola is an unknown quantity at this point yola's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I want to share my new strategy which gives me 100% profits.
    It's simple and I don't need to look at the chart as often as possible. Without looking at the chart, I can keep working, doing hobbies and spending time with family. I also can benefit from trading with this strategy.

hi friends,

in my opinion, how come your strategy wins 100% of the time, is it because you trade in asian session where their are not much movements and don't you use any kind of stop loss and can you post a statement of your trading account here for this strategy as we all can get some more idea on it's workability from that.
    good luck

Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by mazzr View Post
    According to me its not possible because i want success ratio higher than 8/10 and with this methods its not possible.
    a strategy said profitable or not depends on us.. if we have tried and practiced it, we will know and get the feeling.
    like today, NZDUSD 0.8080 have given me profit 10 pips.. i have placed 10 lot at that price..
    you know, it's a simple way to get profit in forex.

Senior Member mazzr has a spectacular aura about mazzr has a spectacular aura about mazzr's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    According to me its not possible because i want success ratio higher than 8/10 and with this methods its not possible.
    Liked My Post Just Thank Me

Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by william88 View Post
    haha,,just try it first my friend..
    u wont know how wonderful this strategy without giving it a try!
    that's right, try it first and see how it work and give profit to us

Quote Originally Posted by Duddy View Post
    It's closer now.. the price hits 0.8080. but my TP is 0.8090.. I think, I OP in wrong value, I should have OP in 0.8070

Or it's actually a method created by God and found by Master Jiching? Just kidding.. No offense.. Well It's not perfect actually, we still need to wait sometimes more than one day to get profit..
    don't worry brother, if the price don't go up... the price will go down
    i think we better wait and see...

Senior Member Duddy is on a distinguished road Duddy's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    yes, sometimes it work when i put po at the night... the important thing is don't force to open order when the price don't touch our po

0.8080 became good support and resistance, so wait for the profit 10 pips for NU...
    don't worry, if we have good money management, i think we can make profit and bigprofit
    It's closer now.. the price hits 0.8080. but my TP is 0.8090.. I think, I OP in wrong value, I should have OP in 0.8070
    Quote Originally Posted by mojan View Post
    This is all non-sence there is not one person who is perfect only God the creater of the heaven and earth but am happy anyway that an making money but not in that way.
    Or it's actually a method created by God and found by Master Jiching? Just kidding.. No offense.. Well It's not perfect actually, we still need to wait sometimes more than one day to get profit..

+ Reply to Thread
Page 216 of 285 FirstFirst ... 116 166 206 214 215 216 217 218 226 266 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (8)