+ Reply to Thread
Page 215 of 285 FirstFirst ... 115 165 205 213 214 215 216 217 225 265 ... LastLast
Results 2,141 to 2,150 of 2846

Thread: 100% Profits With Fantastic Four (00, 20, 50, 80).

Member nitshar is an unknown quantity at this point nitshar's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Thanks bro, your fantastic four indicator is working good in terms of profit. Within four days, after employing this to chart, i've been trading getting good income.
    Thanks again.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Junior Member ivory2009 is an unknown quantity at this point ivory2009's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by jiching View Post
    ok, i will find it on my computer first, because i forgot where i locate the 5-digits broker fantastic four indicator..
    please wait for my good news, i hope you will get profit with my fantastic four.. good luck
    Thank you very much, yes off-course, I will...

Bless you

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member jiching is a jewel in the rough jiching is a jewel in the rough jiching is a jewel in the rough jiching is a jewel in the rough jiching's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by 4xpips View Post
    Thanks for the shared, but i have some question for you.
    1. On what time did you trade this strategy?
    2. Your take profit and stop loss?
    3. If the pending didn`t trigger will should delete it or leave for the next day?
    i live in indonesia, and my time is GMT+7... i usually place po in the morning.. before i go to work (at 7.00 am or at 3.00 forex time)
    but we can place po before london market open..
    i don't use stop loss, i prepare each po with 200 pips balance
    each Tp 10 pips..
    if the price don't touch my po, i will delete it after london market close..

Member jiching is a jewel in the rough jiching is a jewel in the rough jiching is a jewel in the rough jiching is a jewel in the rough jiching's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by ivory2009 View Post
    Please poster, can u share the indicator for five digit broker??

Thank you and God bless u for sharing!!!

---------- Post added at 08:44 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:40 PM ----------

Please kindly share the indicator for Five digit broker

Thank u!!
    ok, i will find it on my computer first, because i forgot where i locate the 5-digits broker fantastic four indicator..
    please wait for my good news, i hope you will get profit with my fantastic four.. good luck

Junior Member ivory2009 is an unknown quantity at this point ivory2009's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Please poster, can u share the indicator for five digit broker??

Thank you and God bless u for sharing!!!

---------- Post added at 08:44 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:40 PM ----------

do you use mt4 at 5 digits broker ? maybe it's the problem, so the indicator cannot be used. i have same indicator for 5 digits...
    if this is the problem, i will share the indicator for you and then you can use to get profits in the market.
    Please kindly share the indicator for Five digit broker

Thank u!!

Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by Duddy View Post
    yes of course, the price just walk through up or down.. I 've already TP.. in double fantastic four.. really a great number

just calculate the margin.. that's the best money management for this strategy And it's really dangerous for those who has a narrow margin
    finally, you believe about double fantastic in NZDUSD..
    i already have gotten profit too at price 0.8080.. calculate the margin and balance... we must prepare 200 pips for each PO..
    don't force to trade without mm, it's dangerous and you will lost

Senior Member Duddy is on a distinguished road Duddy's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    that's right, try it first and see how it work and give profit to us

don't worry brother, if the price don't go up... the price will go down
    i think we better wait and see...
    yes of course, the price just walk through up or down.. I 've already TP.. in double fantastic four.. really a great number
    Quote Originally Posted by Snoopy1234 View Post
    Duddy,

if you are able to use moneymanagement you are able to double your account instant. If not. you are only able to delete your account
    I am working an a half automatic idea that works on fantastic four indicator. It seems to be double your account in one week. But its a little bit dangerous for everybody who have not the money to play.

It will be posted in the next weeks.
    just calculate the margin.. that's the best money management for this strategy And it's really dangerous for those who has a narrow margin

Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by nitshar View Post
    Wow! This indicators look good in view. gives a visual knowledge of where the price may moves.
    I'll give it a try with my own trading strategies.
    Thanx.
    i am happy if you are happy with my indicator..
    i hope your chart will be clear and you will know where the price may moves..
    you can combine with your own trading strategies..
    may the indicator can give you profit

Senior Member Jack is on a distinguished road Jack's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I see this strategy and indicators it looks a different trading strategy from other well known strategies. But i am not agree with the statement that this strategy will give 100% profit because we knows Forex is not totally predictable in all conditions. So it is better to check market situation before we use this strategy in Forex trading.

Member nitshar is an unknown quantity at this point nitshar's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Wow! This indicators look good in view. gives a visual knowledge of where the price may moves.
    I'll give it a try with my own trading strategies.
    Thanx.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 215 of 285 FirstFirst ... 115 165 205 213 214 215 216 217 225 265 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (8)